Map Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this is going to be a lot easier for the English to swim too than Calais. A bit hard to tell without other landmasses shown. I look forward to a sequel that fills in the areas between the islands and peninsulas of Zeeland. Ahhh, but really. Imagine the Dutch politicians, trying to tell the public they are making Doggerland and trying to explain where they got the dirt from and if it won’t end up raising the sea level outside the Dutch dikes,
In my head canon they would probably get the dirt from the Amazon and Mississipi and buy black soil from Ukraine and Russia to put on top of it. Also i thought about fillinf in Zeeland but it already kinda is and it might disturb coastal communities and ports there. Also about other lands the southern tip is slightly farther from the English coast than Calais is.

In my head canon they would probably get the dirt from the Amazon and Mississipi and buy black soil from Ukraine and Russia to put on top of it. Also i thought about fillinf in Zeeland but it already kinda is and it might disturb coastal communities and ports there. Also about other lands the southern tip is slightly farther from the English coast than Calais is.
This is what we like with a map. If you dream, dream big.

the_british_crown_dependency_of_st__brendan_by_cattette_deuvq2d-fullview.png

The British Crown Dependency of St. Brendan​

St. Brendan is an island in the North Atlantic roughly 200 kilometers off the coast of Ireland. At 1100 km2 it is roughly twice as big as the Isle of Man but smaller than both Shetland, Lewis and Skye.

Initially settled by Irish monks in the 5th and 6th centuries, the rich fishing grounds surrounding the Island soon attracted more settlers to the point where it could count itself as the 6th province of Ireland. In the 8th century, the Vikings reached the Island and conquered it whole. As the Viking golden age declined, the Island remained as a Norse-ruled kingdom isolated from the rest of the Nordic world until the English conquered the island around the 15th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.