Map Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Florida now encircles the entire East Coast of the US. Creating the Gulf of Florida.
1637511202093.png

What’s the deal with Eastern Europe? Is Poland in a personal union with Russia?

Also, as a more general question, what does the spread of Orthodox Christianity look like compared to OTL?
Yes, Poland is in a personal union with Russia; the Polish royal family are also Russian Tsars in a James VI and I kinda deal. Lots of autonomy, separate diets, etc.

Orthodox Christianity is more successful than OTL, given the existence of the Byzantine Empire to propagate and push it, but since the Byzantines didn’t really get involved much in the colonial squabble they can’t really spread Eastern Orthodoxy the same way the Western Europeans pushed Catholicism. About the only thing the Byzantines did was stand up for Ethiopia in TTL’s analogue to the 1896 Treaty of Addis Adaba, except it was the Holy Roman Empire trying to conquer Ethiopia, not Italy

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Plagiarism is taken pretty seriously here. I don't think Calbear's angry with you, I think he's trying to get across the severity of the offense.
Actually I'm cutting a huge amount of slack.

If he doesn't want it, he can just say so.

What if Napoleon had won in Russia and then successfully invaded Britain?
Europe in 1820
napole.png

A simple map but I tried to be realistic, taking into account real plans but also some ideas I had.
Any doubt just ask :))

What if Napoleon had won in Russia and then successfully invaded Britain?
Europe in 1820
View attachment 697445

A simple map but I tried to be realistic, taking into account real plans but also some ideas I had.
Any doubt just ask :))
Cool map, but:
Did Napoleon secure Iberia, if so, how?
Why did the French directly annex Roma, instead of leaving it as a puppet?
What did France actually do different to assure victory in Russia?
Could you please explain in detail the actual invasion of Britain, where was the British navy for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.