Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 103950

japanese_empire__part_1__by_totentanz0_d32rf65-pre.jpg

Can I make a request for someone to modify this map? I feel if this map was something that existed in this universe/TL Japan would be oriented towards the middle of the map rather than the place it's usually placed on 'modern' maps.

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/totentanz0/art/Japanese-Empire-PART-1-186037133

knigly-order-of-lanterns-png.441841

Can I get a version of this flag by @Filo only with am equilateral cross (like the Swiss cross) in the middle instead of a Fleur-de-lis? The cross would be white with a black outline.

Hey, thanks for reading. By tommorow I need a BAM ethnic map of the Caucusus, preferably in a higher resolution. I know one exists somewhere out there, but I'd appreciate if someone could direct me to it. Thanks in advance,
charlesthe50th

I would like to request a map of the world circa 1700.

The changes would be that
  • South Carolina and coastal Argentina are now part of the OTL French Colonial Empire.
  • Spain's Empire only includes Mexico, Peru, Central America, Columbia, and Florida.
  • The Ottoman Empire extends all the way to Lybia and the Southern portion of the Italian peninsula.
  • Morocco extends east to the majority of Algiers and south to Liberia. Great Inagua (one of the biggest islands in the Bahamas) is also part of Morroco.
I hope it's not too complex, it's for my timeline Allah, Glory, and Empire: the Tale of an African Empire in the New World.

Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry to bother, but has anybody taken up my request?

EDIT: I withdraw my request for said map

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.