The M-BAM Main Thread

I need to get more memory for my laptop, or a desktop... when I tried to draw up the border between San Luis Obispo and Kern counties in California, Paint.NET heaved a huge fit and spent a good half hour to forty-five minutes "Not Responding" whilst trying to save the changes. :(
You just could've said the mistake as I'm still working on the US

My apologies, I've been screwing around with trying to figure out some things. Mind you with my Californian Empire, I kind of split San Bernardino country between Los Angeles and Kern counties... as it is one big ass county... and of course had Los Angeles county absorb Ventura, Riverside and Orange counties as well so that the Los Angeles Metroplex could become even larger.

My "Capital District" sits a little south of Downtown Los Angeles, in a 28x28 mile square... so considering it overlapped into OTL Orange County, and the Metroplex covers principally those counties... it was time to merge them all :p

http://i.imgur.com/Ug39PEi.jpg

Last edited:
My apologies, I've been screwing around with trying to figure out some things. Mind you with my Californian Empire, I kind of split San Bernardino country between Los Angeles and Kern counties... as it is one big ass county... and of course had Los Angeles county absorb Ventura, Riverside and Orange counties as well so that the Los Angeles Metroplex could become even larger.

My "Capital District" sits a little south of Downtown Los Angeles, in a 28x28 mile square... so considering it overlapped into OTL Orange County, and the Metroplex covers principally those counties... it was time to merge them all :p

http://i.imgur.com/Ug39PEi.jpg

So you were talking about a fictional State

Sup guys
What things do we need end to finally end the mbam?

If the MBAM is to become the new standard it needs, basically in a series, a standard political map, a blank world map, a river map, a physical map, a linguistic map, a religion map, first level and second level divisions, and maybe an ethnic map, all separate and easily accessible, something greater than the worlda or qbam maps. Right now it seems that the country map, blank world map, first level division map and second level division map are almost all complete. Everything else explodes in time and work needed, but, I hope, can be done. I'll even help, if I can.

I mean:
1)draw Alaska and southern Chili
2)finish USA, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Brasil and Germany lvl2 divisions
Something else?

In Michigan, Oakland and Wayne counties were shown as one, when they should be separate.
kAHVAIu.png