Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turned out better than my first attemp at doing one. I'm going to have a crack at doing one for California, making it the final Infobox of Series III

Good luck with it.

Once I get back from the hols I am going to do a whole load of ones about this Cornwall - politics, history, comapnies ... but as I away for at least 3 weeks you will probably be on thread II of these by then :D

Sorry about that. :eek:

The letter 'ض' in Farsi is called a 'zad' and it makes a 'z' sound. I was just commenting that, according to your transliteration, it makes a 'd' sound in Arabic, which I found interesting.

Oh, okay.

The 'ض' in Arabic is actually closer to the 'th' sound in 'the'. However, rather than just pressing the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, which is how the 'th' is pronounced, you press the sides of your tongue against your molars. It's actually a bit tricky to pronounce.

Here is the infobox from the comic book timeline I'm working on. I've included a link to the poster, for those who wish to see the full cast.

Man_of_Steel_Wikibox.jpg

Last edited:

Vexacus

Banned
I've decided to end Series III of my Infoboxes three Infoboxes early as I realised that three of them would have looked way to dumb

VT45

Banned
And if you had sharp eyes, you saw that the Huskies came in 6th in the last season. So, here's the team that came in first for you.

Aireacht1.png

An alternative 2001 UK General Election. The idea here is that Labour never fully recover from their poll dip during the fuel crisis in 2000, in part due to Clarke's effective attacks on the government. Electoral reform probably becomes more popular among Tories after the election.

2001election.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.