Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for a TL I will post sometime in the next week or two.

An independent New York. Yes, New York, New York is the anthem. :D

New%20York%20Cuomo%20Infobox.png

This is for a TL I will post sometime in the next week or two.

An independent New York. Yes, New York, New York is the anthem. :D

I must say, I thought the most interesting part of this was that there are clearly other nations that have split off from the US, looking at the map.

I must say, I thought the most interesting part of this was that there are clearly other nations that have split off from the US, looking at the map.

I like that you noticed that. New York ITTL controls New Jersey (The Northern Part), and Connecticut, so its a bit enlarged.

Thanks but this is more DC than Nolan right? Mainly cause I read the Nolan Gotham has 30 million people.

the city? that'd make it the largest city on Earth by about 13 million people, if you mean metro area it'd be the second largest on earth, bigger than NYC metro by 11 million people

So I take it North Korea won the Korean War (or the United States was never involved in the Pacific War).

Korea was split during the 1950s, there was still a Korean War (Albeit bizarre, even by this TL's standards). The US and New York are at best on shaky relations, and up until the early Cold War, were mortal enemies. So, New York, her allies of Italy, Germany, and the Ottoman Empire send troops to aid Kim il-Sung (Bizarre, right?), mostly to take a jab at the United States. There was still a split, and in 1968, North Korea finished off South Korea with New York's help.

So, despite the split to a tri-polar Cold War, New York has friendly relations with the DPRK.

Of course, its all thanks to this fellow that the modern Korean-New York alliance exists to oppose the Republic of China's rising hegemony in East Asia.

President%20Rudy%20Giuliani.png

Lhasa, Tibet, would be a terrible place to host the Olympics. It's almost 12,000 feet above sea level. Do you really want to kill all the Olympic athletes? And some of the choices for the Summer Olympics (such Lahasa and Providence) seem rather odd since they're kind of small for the Olympics. Especially Providence. And Miami in 1928. Less than 100,000 people. Plus the chance of hurricanes.

Lhasa, Tibet, would be a terrible place to host the Olympics. It's almost 12,000 feet above sea level. Do you really want to kill all the Olympic athletes? And some of the choices for the Summer Olympics (such Lahasa and Providence) seem rather odd since they're kind of small for the Olympics. Especially Providence. And Miami in 1928. Less than 100,000 people. Plus the chance of hurricanes.

The Lhasa was a typo, meant for that to be winter Olympics. Miami was also for a brief time in the 1910s and 20s the capital of the United States due to the destruction of Washington D.C., and the occupation of Chicago and Philadelphia by New York, New English, British, and German forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.