Map Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iserlohn, I like it. I was originally going to comment that your coast looks so much different than that of the other continents but its just cause its more detailed. Good job!

Yeah... but Russia is pretty big out east, too. Poland aside, this is a pretty scary big Russia.

True: my DoD knowledge is slipping! :eek:

Of course, much of that land could win prizes for "looks like a lot on the map and has stuff all in it". Manchuria and North China, though, decidedly not...

just a map i found.

cngdarkness.png

cngdarkness.png

Apologies for size, as it were ;) ; a sequel of sorts to that map of Alsace-Lorraine...
Man, Austrian Sudetenland looks really awkward there. I understand the claims behind it, but just traveling around it looks to be a pain. Why wouldn't it be spun off as its own province or state or separate administrative district?

Man, Austrian Sudetenland looks really awkward there. I understand the claims behind it, but just traveling around it looks to be a pain. Why wouldn't it be spun off as its own province or state or separate administrative district?
Awkward borders? In Germany? Oh my god! :eek: :p

Well, I'd imagine the whole of the German Hapsburg Empire signed on to Germany as a bloc and was retained as such, and a seperate Sudetenland wouldn't really be any less awkward. It might also have some rather frantic politics: the Bohemian Germans (although not the Moravians so much) got pretty radicalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.