Images of The Death of Russia

1024px-%D0%9F%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8B_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B8_%D0%90%D0%B4%D1%8B%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%B8._%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF_2000..jpg

Parliament members of the Krasnodar Territory and Adygea that created the Republic of Circassia. Maykop, december of 2000

1675074289712.jpeg

Nighttime view of Sache (Sochi), the capital of the Republic of Circassia circa 2023.

1675074387999.jpeg

Sunset view of Cherkesodar (formerly Krasnodar), Circassia in 2015. With the reconstruction of the city complete in 2004 and the aid to the non-Russian residents (psychological and otherwise) by the Circassian government, due to the Irtyshov regime’s actions, the future of the city and its residents seems bright and the horrors of the 1994-1997 period can be put behind them.​

Sadly however, the ethnic Russian population of Cherkesodar (who made up the majority of the population prior to September 2000) were ordered by the Circassian government in Sache to leave Cherkesodar on Sept 13, 2000 many did leave willingly – viewing the city they once called home as a place of nightmares and wanting nothing to do with Cherkesodar anymore. Unfortunately, there were those who wouldn’t or couldn’t leave and for them the Circassian Army and national police rounded them up and put them on trains bound for Russia. This act of ethnic cleansing by the Circassian Government was widely condemned by the international community.

Last edited:
View attachment 806395
Nighttime view of Sache (Sochi), the capital of the Republic of Circassia circa 2023.

View attachment 806396
Sunset view of Krasnodar, Circassia in 2015. With the reconstruction of the city complete in 2004 and the aid to the residents (psychological and otherwise) by the Circassian government, due to the Irtyshov regime’s actions, the future of the city and its residents seems bright and the horrors of the 1994-1997 period can be put behind them.​
Most of the original residents would have left due to the Circassian government doing their best to make itself uncomfortable for Russians. Pretty sad that they would survive a monster only to eventually have to leave as their home becomes something else.

000_324e8bj.jpg

Trucks of Red Cross crossing border of Russia. Aiding of post-civil war Russia was largest humanitarian operation since WW2. Millions of people needed immediate medical and food supplies and there was need to build new homes for millions people who have lost their homes and were internal refugees. That humanitarian operation would last several years but results were pretty good. Russia is anyway yet in 2022 very dependent on foreign food and medicine supplies.

commander-in-chief-of-the-united-military-forces-of-the-commonwealth-B93TF6.jpg

Troops of the United Armed Forces of the Commonwealth of Independent States, under the Commander in chief and CIS air marshal Evgueny Shaposhnikov, on a mission on the Orenburg Oblast, Russian Federation

39-843465611d04c34903d

White-tailed deer in Central Russia in 2012

Soon after Second Russian Civil War it was clear that Russians would need more animals as proteine source. It was decided that there should plant several prey animals for helping Russians get more food. One of them was white-tailed deer what was already succesfully planted to Finland in 1930's. These plantation processes were pretty succesful altough there has recently occured worries about their affects to original nature.

39-843465611d04c34903d

White-tailed deer in Central Russia in 2012

Soon after Second Russian Civil War it was clear that Russians would need more animals as proteine source. It was decided that there should plant several prey animals for helping Russians get more food. One of them was white-tailed deer what was already succesfully planted to Finland in 1930's. These plantation processes were pretty succesful altough there has recently occured worries about their affects to original nature.
While transplanting White tail deer is possible (at this point the White tail deer in the Eastern United States is kept in check by Hunters since the species that hunt it have been largely wiped out), I know that my county (suburban DC) would be willing to ship half of them *anywhere*. However that area already has the Red Deer whose range includes both the countries that border Russia on the West as long as significant parts of Asiatic Russia. I'd expect that transplanting groups of Red Deer would be cheaper.

I'd also expect that the North American Racoon and North American Beaver might expand from the areas that they've already expanded to in Europe. :(

(Reminders that invasive species can definitely occur from elsewhere to Eurasia)

While transplanting White tail deer is possible (at this point the White tail deer in the Eastern United States is kept in check by Hunters since the species that hunt it have been largely wiped out), I know that my county (suburban DC) would be willing to ship half of them *anywhere*. However that area already has the Red Deer whose range includes both the countries that border Russia on the West as long as significant parts of Asiatic Russia. I'd expect that transplanting groups of Red Deer would be cheaper.

I'd also expect that the North American Racoon and North American Beaver might expand from the areas that they've already expanded to in Europe. :(

(Reminders that invasive species can definitely occur from elsewhere to Eurasia)

Good points there. But like already mentioned to Finland has already planted white tail deers already some decades before the POD. And it too seems that these deers are genetically healthier than their American cousins since Finnish ones descend only few deers (IIRC one male and 3 - 4 females). Of course there is too many other planted species too. And yes, invasive species would bring lot of worries.