If you proposed Maddie to Kim Jong, I guarantee he would hear you out.
Yeah, maybe the first Kim, but now they can actually bring the pain outside their borders. The wonders of rocketry, and now UAVs.

Someone please invent rockets so the British don't have to do this to themselves 🙏 1 Sputnik = 1 prayer

Imagine being a British astronaut and actually exiting the planet Maddie is supposed to destroy, having that fear suddenly removed from you. Would you ever want to go back? I'd stay until all my muscles and bones waste away.

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe the first Kim, but now they can actually bring the pain outside their borders. The wonders of rocketry, and now UAVs.

Someone please invent rockets so the British don't have to do this to themselves 🙏 1 Sputnik = 1 prayer

Imagine being a British astronaut and actually exiting the planet Maddie is supposed to destroy, having that fear suddenly removed from you. Would you ever want to go back? I'd stay until all my muscles and bones waste away.
We know that rockets will exist in this timeline (IIRC there was a mention of Illuminists launching a rocket into space?)
Also Chuck Oswald sponsoring a Moon Rocket program as well.

Great updates! One super-minor quibble:
Interestingly, in 1972, an American, Texas-born mercenary named Siegfried "Skeleton" "Skelly" Skelton claimed to have been paid the Free State equivalent approximately $10,000 (in 1946 RU dollars) by agents of the Areopagus to break in and murder Wawro.
I think you meant Werner?

Low effort description of the mental state of Aethelred and the UK.
orca-image-780010564.jpeg

If you make Chuckie Oswald, the guy running a literal death cult to destroy the world, look normal in comparison then you know that some serious stuff is going to happen.

If you make Chuckie Oswald, the guy running a literal death cult to destroy the world, look normal in comparison then you know that some serious stuff is going to happen.
Knowing Oswald, he's probably secretly angry at Aethelred (and Maddie) for putting a wrench in whatever the former's plans are in regards to the Worm Cult.

Last edited:
He tried to summon a goddess after his first wife left him for L. Ron Hubbard.
A ritual inspired by Crowley, huh.

Although the borders between cults are supposed to be ironclad, because the Wormists and certain Illuminists are so secretive and conspiratorial ideas from them may have anonymously made their way to the other cults. It's not like the Council of Jehovah for example has any requirement to be familiar with Wormism, so they may repeat a Wormist idea without even knowing where it's from. And the Wormists may be drinking from Supercath and Illuminist wells. So a Very Good Idea may bloom and grow all over the world

Its a shame most si art has such red lips
I don't have too much problem with it. I run most of my gens through kodachrome slide filter, which makes them have the worn, slightly eerie 70s feel. I have a real pic of my dad in the late 60s and his lips look the same way. I hand edit and sometimes even tint 90% of my Ai gens. I just added a second pic too!

I don't have too much problem with it. I run most of my gens through kodachrome slide filter, which makes them have the worn, slightly eerie 70s feel. I have a real pic of my dad in the late 60s and his lips look the same way. I hand edit and sometimes even tint 90% of my Ai gens. I just added a second pic too!
I like that one much better a the Ceaser would probably always be in military dress considering who thier ancestor is

52593552870_240cf5eda3_c.jpg

General Director Aethelred Williams

(it's James Mason's face, whose voice is what I picture in my head for the character already)

Last edited: