As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy I think it for a list showing what company owns s what theme parks and the ips associted with each themepark commpany. I feel that enoguh ips rights have change and that enough parks have been built sold to warent an updated list. Updating the list will allow a change to anwser the questions who bought the walbia group in 1998 and reuniono adeveutnra in 1999 in the place of six flags . My top choice is turrner but get to make the final desione

Nice work! But to @OldNavy1988, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, the final installment of the trilogy is in! Next up, WB/Carolco's Prime 2: Rise of the Ghoul (directed by Tim Story, wrtten by Don Payne and Mark Frost), Columbia TriStar's Surf's Up and Paramount's Nancy Drew: Mean Girls 2 is up as the movies for June 2007 before TriStar's Transformers hit July 2007! As a tie-in to next year's King Features Cinematic Universe, I'll have Gemini Comics to publish tie-in comics based on the movies, as well as a crossover Archie Meets Popeye, dated for June 2008 by Archie Comics. We have a pending announcement at the San Diego Comic Con (dated July 26-29, 2007) that Phil Anschutz (AEG TV), Joss Whedon and Eliza Dushku were in talks for a possible AEG TV cable sci-fi show for 2009 debut.

@WB18 @stratonapba @TheMatthew25
In case you guys are wondering about how the Buffalo Sabres' brand has evolved ITTL, 1970 thru 2006 is the same as OTL. Instead of the Buffaslug, the Sabres recolored the Goathead in the classic blue and gold and kept the B-sword on the shoulders.
Before:
buffalo_sabres_logo_primary_19977637.png

After:
buffalo_sabres_logo_jersey_2023_sportslogosnet-5965.png

Nice work! But to @OldNavy1988, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, the final installment of the trilogy is in! Next up, WB/Carolco's Prime 2: Rise of the Ghoul (directed by Tim Story, wrtten by Don Payne and Mark Frost), Columbia TriStar's Surf's Up and Paramount's Nancy Drew: Mean Girls 2 is up as the movies for June 2007 before TriStar's Transformers hit July 2007! As a tie-in to next year's King Features Cinematic Universe, I'll have Gemini Comics to publish tie-in comics based on the movies, as well as a crossover Archie Meets Popeye, dated for June 2008 by Archie Comics. We have a pending announcement at the San Diego Comic Con (dated July 26-29, 2007) that Phil Anschutz (AEG TV), Joss Whedon and Eliza Dushku were in talks for a possible AEG TV cable sci-fi show for 2009 debut.

Before I get to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I'm not sure if I want to butterfly On Stranger Tides and Dead Men Tell No Tales. What do you guys think?

Before I get to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I'm not sure if I want to butterfly On Stranger Tides and Dead Men Tell No Tales. What do you guys think?
For those who saw them and liked them, make those two movies into anthology specials, like the Aladdin sequels.
For the general purposes of the Pirates universe, I say to butterfly them.

In case you guys are wondering about how the Buffalo Sabres' brand has evolved ITTL, 1970 thru 2006 is the same as OTL. Instead of the Buffaslug, the Sabres recolored the Goathead in the classic blue and gold and kept the B-sword on the shoulders.
Before:

After:
Thank you. Not a Sabers fan but honestly love that more then what they did OTL.

Edit: Also what does the Houston Aeros look like now ITTL?

Thank you. Not a Sabers fan but honestly love that more then what they did OTL.

Edit: Also what does the Houston Aeros look like now ITTL?
When the Aeros came into the NHL in 1995-96, their logo was this:
emblem-hockey-club-houston-aeros-usa-isolated-white-background-166167280.jpg

Starting next season, the Reebok EDGE template becomes the standard sweater leaguewide. Most NHL clubs are expected to modify their current looks to fit the new template. The Aeros meanwhile feel like they have a chance to refesh their look.
Option A (LINK)
eac7ff147061409.62bb96e643bc2.png

Option B: A return to the WHA Aeros colors (Although, if having the full name looks too minor league, then the plane can be the bridge of an H).
11yg1qtygi35j53k15y9sjq9e.gif

@TheMatthew25
ITTL, these are the classic and current (as of 2002) Houston Oilers logos side to side. However, the navy blue on the logo on the right can be changed to Love Ya Blue if that looks better.
houston-oilers-roughnecks-logos.jpg

Another idea for a more modern Oilers logo for TTL.
houston-roughnecks.png

Starting next season, the Reebok EDGE template becomes the standard sweater leaguewide. Most NHL clubs are expected to modify their current looks to fit the new template. The Aeros meanwhile feel like they have a chance to refesh their look.
Option A (LINK)

Option B: A return to the WHA Aeros colors (Although, if having the full name looks too minor league, then the plane can be the bridge of an H).
While I love option B, I have time go with the first option. It looks fantastic.

Well, that's great that USA Cartoon Express is doing well, but how you put it is actually better. Makes me think Boomerang would also do well, I also would like to know how Warner Freeform is doing, if their anime is aired under a block or if the Kids' WB branding was imported back to WF after MyNetworkTV went under..

Before:

After:
Good, we do NOT need a Buffaslug in any universe. Hope this leads the Sabres to a cup ITTL.

Option A (LINK)

Option A without a doubt. Option B is pretty clean though, but not as clean.
BTW, how do the Oklahoma Twisters look ITTL?