As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Yeah, I think Storm Hawks should be either on Toonami or UPN @UNIVERSAL.EXE and @OldNavy1988!
Speaking of which… I know how the cable networks are doing, but what are their original and first run shows, and what shows do they share with FTA tv?
Same here........
Entertainment News for March 2007

BREAKING NEWS:
CNN: Butch Hartman ousted by Turner board of directors.
Welp, that's sad....

Just let Danny Phantom end in '08 and end The Fairly OddParents in 2009 with the Wishology trilogy of specials and butterfly Bunsen Is A Beast, but keep TUFF Puppy around.

And I wanna know how other people's reactions are gonna be...

And I also got this gut feeling that Butch will go to Miramax's animation unit.....
AEG TV confirms that they are in talks with Ian Rotten and Vince Russo on possibly forming a new wrestling promotion together.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
No wonder his last name is "Rotten"............

And can't
Just weeks before her 16th birthday, Jamie Lynn Spears announces on her MySpace page that she will exercise the escape clause in her contract with AEG TV, effectively ending the Zoey 101 series on which she plays the main character.
- Entertainment Weekly

The Sports Page
The Oakland Athletics are gathering signatures to put a ballpark proposal for the Howard Terminal site on a special ballot.
- The Oakland Tribune

Hockey is back on Fox.
The International Hockey League (IHL), the NHL's main rival, agrees to a 7 year, $1 billion USD TV deal with Fox, which will take effect in the 2008-09 season.
- The Hockey News
Great!

And great job leaving girl!

And @kirbopher15 and @TheFaultsofAlts, I'd rather just have FOP and DP both end their runs, the former so it wouldn't wind up like OTL........

Yeah, I think Storm Hawks should be either on Toonami or UPN @UNIVERSAL.EXE and @OldNavy1988!

Same here........

Welp, that's sad....

Just let Danny Phantom end in '08 and end The Fairly OddParents in 2009 with the Wishology trilogy of specials and butterfly Bunsen Is A Beast, but keep TUFF Puppy around.

And I wanna know how other people's reactions are gonna be...

And I also got this gut feeling that Butch will go to Miramax's animation unit.....

No wonder his last name is "Rotten"............

And can't

Great!

And great job leaving girl!

And @kirbopher15 and @TheFaultsofAlts, I'd rather just have FOP and DP both end their runs, the former so it wouldn't wind up like OTL........
Ok then whatever you want to do

Entertainment News for March 2007

BREAKING NEWS:
CNN: Butch Hartman ousted by Turner board of directors.

AEG TV confirms that they are in talks with Ian Rotten and Vince Russo on possibly forming a new wrestling promotion together.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Just weeks before her 16th birthday, Jamie Lynn Spears announces on her MySpace page that she will exercise the escape clause in her contract with AEG TV, effectively ending the Zoey 101 series on which she plays the main character.
- Entertainment Weekly

The Sports Page
The Oakland Athletics are gathering signatures to put a ballpark proposal for the Howard Terminal site on a special ballot.
- The Oakland Tribune

Hockey is back on Fox.
The International Hockey League (IHL), the NHL's main rival, agrees to a 7 year, $1 billion USD TV deal with Fox, which will take effect in the 2008-09 season.
- The Hockey News
1. Good
2. AEG TV is starting a new promotion with those two schmucks. Suprise it took them till now to do so. Also, can we get an update on each wrestling promotion so far?
3. Okay
4. I hope they will get it.
5. AWESOME! Great to see the IHL on FOX now.

Great work @OldNavy1988! But AEG TV has orders for Drake & Josh star Miranda Cosgrove's children's program iCarly, and a potential new show for 2009, Eliza Dushku and Joss Whedon's sci-fi Dollhouse.

2. AEG TV is starting a new promotion with those two schmucks. Suprise it took them till now to do so. Also, can we get an update on each wrestling promotion so far?

AEW is on a roll ever since they lured John Cena away from the NWA. Raw and SmackDown, both on the USA Network are bodyslamming the competition right now.

The NWA meanwhile is looking for a new face to fill Cena's boots, but that will be tough. On FX and G4 respectively, Dynamite and Rampage have slid behind AEW's weekly shows as a result of Cena's departure.

WCW is still chugging along, but their ratings have slid in recent years. WCW hopes that with Turner buying 45% of UPN, they can move Thunder to network television next fall.

TNA has had to regroup after Vince Russo was fired amid the fallout from the Big Poppa Poop incident. Also, Impact will likely be shifted to another weeknight since The Hub is now carrying the World League of American Football on Friday nights. In case anyone's wondering, The Hub licensed the Friday Night Football song from The Last Boy Scout as part of its WLAF coverage.

Bally ran into a conflict of interest when The Hub acquired the rights to TNA Impact. ECW, which has been on HBO since the late Nineties, will move to Showtime, XYZ and ESPN 2, all owned by Henson, starting this September.

The Vince Russo/Ian Rotten promotion being planned for AEG TV is gonna have a bit of a tough time attracting talent. Especially when there will be some wrestlers that will feel antsy about being featured on a channel that prides itself as a right-wing, fundamentalist alternative to its rivals.

AEG Leadership as of 2007
@UNIVERSAL.EXE
I might give Transformers to someone else because IOTL Bay pretty much polarized the Transformer fanbase from day one.

AEG's corporate structure is as follows:

Phil Anschutz:
Chairman of the Board

Jeffrey Skilling: Treasurer

Michael Cohen: General Counsel

Bob and Harvey Weinstein: Co-chairs of AEG's film division (d/b/a Miramax Films)

Dan Schneider:
Head of Children's programming at AEG TV

Ray Spum: Head of Miramax Animation

Roger Ailes: Head of AEG TV's News department

Lou Pearlman: The new head of AEG/Miramax Records