As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Ouch, everyone at AEG TV is a total nut job/fraudster. Surprised Drumpf has nothing to do with it so far. (And Butch seems like a perfect fit for their animation department)

Welp, we all now know where TUFF Puppy and Bunsen Is A Beast is going.....

Speaking of which, what animation does AEG have at the moment? PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT THEY DUB ANIME!!
Miramax does not dub any anime because most anime studios in Japan would rather partner with Fox or Lionsgate way before they ever join Miramax. Also, Anschutz is a major Japanophobe.

Butch will not be able to bring TUFF Puppy or Bunsen with him. Steve Marmel will develop those at CN.

The one show Miramax Animation does have running right now on AEG TV is The Heartaches. The show is revolved around Roxy, the blonde girl in the middle below. She and her friends are pretty much designed to be pedo-bait for a viewership of single adult males.
02Heartaches_02.png

@WB18 Drumpf is too polarizing IOTL for me to include in this scenario. Also, his presence would've violated the rule against current politics for this sub-forum.

Ouch, everyone at AEG TV is a total nut job/fraudster. Surprised Drumpf has nothing to do with it so far. (And Butch seems like a perfect fit for their animation department)
One thing I forgot to mention.

In case anyone's wondering about the Chloe character from Fairly Odd Parents, Butch created her ITTL specifically as a veiled jab at Tiffany Disney and her lifelong struggles with bladder incontinence and having to be diapered 24/7.

In case anyone's wondering about the Chloe character from Fairly Odd Parents, Butch created her ITTL specifically as a veiled jab at Tiffany Disney and her lifelong struggles with bladder incontinence and having to be diapered 24/7.
So, you basically made OTL's Chloe more tolerable by comparison. I don't know how you did it, but you did.

So, you basically made OTL's Chloe more tolerable by comparison. I don't know how you did it, but you did.
I hadn't seen many episodes she was featured in. In fact IOTL, my older sister was a bigger fan of the show than myself.

Still, some of the Turner higher ups still have a hard time figuring out if Chloe was meant to be sympathetic or as a way for Butch to get away with making fun of Tiffany to avoid getting the Kanye treatment.

Miramax does not dub any anime because most anime studios in Japan would rather partner with Fox or Lionsgate way before they ever join Miramax. Also, Anschutz is a major Japanophobe.
1: That's good because I don't even wanna imagine what'd happen if they got their hands on one.
2: HE'S A WHAT????? How could you hate Japan? They brought us SO MUCH cool stuff, like anime, tokusatsu, good video games and the list goes on and on....Seriously, why is he a Japanophobe?
Butch will not be able to bring TUFF Puppy or Bunsen with him. Steve Marmel will develop those at CN.
Oh....

Will they be better?

And who's Steve Marmel?

And how is CN doing right now preparing for their 15th anniversary?

And what's Toonami, Jetix and Nezumi up to by now?
The one show Miramax Animation does have running right now on AEG TV is The Heartaches. The show is revolved around Roxy, the blonde girl in the middle below. She and her friends are pretty much designed to be pedo-bait for a viewership of single adult males.
02Heartaches_02.png

You know what?

FORGET I EVEN ASKED ANYTHING!
@WB18 Drumpf is too polarizing IOTL for me to include in this scenario. Also, his presence would've violated the rule against current politics for this sub-forum.
Ok.
@OldNavy1988 AEG sounds like an L channel ngl
I can't even remember..

I hadn't seen many episodes she was featured in. In fact IOTL, my older sister was a bigger fan of the show than myself.

Still, some of the Turner higher ups still have a hard time figuring out if Chloe was meant to be sympathetic or as a way for Butch to get away with making fun of Tiffany to avoid getting the Kanye treatment.
So you........

Well, let's just hope TTL's version of Chole is nice and gets treated with respect just like how Tiffany should be treated.
Does Carolco dub anime?
Warner does. They've dubbed Guzara, Speed Racer and Dragon Ball by now and appears to be getting Bleach.
I know! It's like the Legion of Doom for entertainment!
EXACTLY!
A few Simpson episodes have used the Imperial March anytime they feel the need to skewer Phil Anschutz while he presides over the rogues gallery of Anschutz Asylum.
Wow......

That's........something.....

This Just In (Late March 2007)
This Just In...

A Colorado judge orders the Anschutz Entertainment Group to remove the ankle monitor that was used to prevent former AEG TV star Jamie Lynn Spears from wandering too far from the Anschutz compound. Spears was found wandering the streets of Denver asking random pedestrians for help when one individual noticed the ankle bracelet and notified the authorities. Spears, now 16, is in the custody of the Colorado Department of Human Services' Division of Child Welfare.
- CNN

This Just In...

A Colorado judge orders the Anschutz Entertainment Group to remove the ankle monitor that was used to prevent former AEG TV star Jamie Lynn Spears from wandering too far from the Anschutz compound. Spears was found wandering the streets of Denver asking random pedestrians for help when one individual noticed the ankle bracelet and notified the authorities. Spears, now 16, is in the custody of the Colorado Department of Human Services' Division of Child Welfare.
- CNN
That actually happened? Is there anything that the AEG heads won't do to their workers? Or should I say, modern-day slaves?