WorldRaj tribute thread

Busy Sunday, couldn't find any real q-bams covering the Congo without Belgium being involved.
So, I took View attachment 753797from my own 1885 map, View attachment 753798 from another,
View attachment 753799 for the coast and View attachment 753800 for Congo tribes.
Put them on View attachment 753801 to produce;-
View attachment 753802
(colours are holding pattern only)
You know, we could use this in the Historical Map thread for Q-BAM. Did you put everything the same as in the tribes source map or is it slightly different, let me see if we should have the Congo and Gabon part of the map cropped to the Historical Q-BAM map thread.

baseafricamap2-3.png

Older Version

AFRIKA_2.png

More accurate (but as you can see, even more incomplete) newer version of the Map.

Also, incase it wasn't obvious, they're both incomplete but detailed enough to seem good to share.
These are brilliant, are they yours?

You know, we could use this in the Historical Map thread for Q-BAM. Did you put everything the same as in the tribes source map or is it slightly different, let me see if we should have the Congo and Gabon part of the map cropped to the Historical Q-BAM map thread.
Feel free to take what you need from it

Okay. Are the tribes exactly accurate to OTL or are they slightly different for the sake of the World Raj map?.
The tribes are accurate but with slight adjustments for the different periods they are from, if you put it up on that thread put up the sources too.

No they are Allies, the darker colours are the more established states, the paler vassals of vassals or dependencies of those states.
Although, as Allies, I suppose, in a sense, yes.
Perhaps de jure they are independent, but de facto they're more or less British vassals.

That being said I personally think using a different color may be better to avoid confusion and to keep a generally British-looking color scheme. That's up to everyone else though.

Perhaps de jure they are independent, but de facto they're more or less British vassals.

That being said I personally think using a different color may be better to avoid confusion and to keep a generally British-looking color scheme. That's up to everyone else though.
I would agree if we weren't running out of Red shades, suppose we could look at Orange but that would make it look more Dutch.
Happy for suggestions

Some thoughts:
  • The President of Switzerland can actually be a vassal of the Omni-Monarch.
  • There could be other overly complicated condominium systems in the Americas, Asia, and Oceania.
  • When would the Omni-Monarch become Holy Roman Emperor?

The President of Switzerland can actually be a vassal of the Omni-Monarch.
There is probably no "President of Switzerland" (I mean, technically there isn't one right now anyway, there is the President of the Federal Council) as the system of the Old (pre-French Revolution) Swiss Confederation would have remained.

When would the Omni-Monarch become Holy Roman Emperor?
War of Austrian Succession at the latest imo.

Last edited:
There is probably no "President of Switzerland" (I mean, technically there isn't one right now anyway, there is the President of the Federal Council) as the system of the Old (pre-French Revolution) Swiss Confederation would have remained.

War of Austrian Succession at the latests imo.
The structure of the Swiss Confederation could become similar to that of OTL’s European Union.

Maybe the Habsburgs come close to dying, causing a chain of dominos that leads to the Omni-Monarch acquiring the title of Holy Roman Emperor.

WIP, Atlas Vice-Royalty
Atlas Vice-Royalty.png

Bone Departement
bone.png

Anti-Atlas & Great Erg Vice-Royalty
Anti-Atlas & Great Erg Vice-Royalty.png

Adraharh et Tmar Departement and El Djouf et Plateau Reserve
Adraharh et Tmar Departement and El Djouf et Plateau Reserve.png

Last edited:
WIP 2, Mossi Cities Dominion
Mossi Cities Dominion.png

Ivory Coast Colony