A Flag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that you guys can put objects that are premade into the flag or do you draw them by hand?
(the latter being insane to do i know)

I think they go to wikipedia and copy .svg files from there.

EDIT: What Japanese flags do when no-one's watching:
japanlandru5.png

Last edited:
quick request...

a flag and coat of arms of a country that is known for its beautiful blue roses. the only country in the world that can produce them. a land once thriving with peoples that domesticated cats and foxes... the national animals. a land once rumored to harbor Neko-chan and Kitsune-chan...

Blue_Rose_by_robertsloan2.jpg

quick request...

a flag and coat of arms of a country that is known for its beautiful blue roses. the only country in the world that can produce them. a land once thriving with peoples that domesticated cats and foxes... the national animals. a land once rumored to harbor Neko-chan and Kitsune-chan...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing both the image and the story.

Jomazi

Banned
Scanian peasants got angry during the 1600s and brought first Sweden, then Denmark-Norway to their knees, forming the Scandinavian Republic.

evilskane.png

quick request...

Just a flag. :)

Also, Spanish Australia:

Dhoooooo!:rolleyes:

Nice flags Shaucker, as always.:cool:

I wasn't happy w/the way my East Anglia flag turned out, so I fine tuned it:

The first didn't look right.

Here's a possibility:

Great flags guys.

Here's more from my Creations

Some of the stuff i've been creating:

For those that misses the Motherland of the Workers and Peasents:
g2573.png