• No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Perhaps?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice ch and glad to hear that you are able to recover some of the ch, btw is the fifth generation fighter program that the french and britain build going to continue especially since it seems that the france didn’t like that the british getting friendly with russia, and one more question is france going to rejoined nato operation system in this Tl
The Fifth Generation is going on, and yes the French aren't happy about the fact that the British are somewhat friendly with Russia.
Yes, FRance has rejoined the NATO operation system

Glad to see this back! This was certainly a interesting chapter with the Russians expanding their influence and strengthening their allies while pushing the NATO and the US more and more out of the middle east, interested to see on how Africa will be forming in this TL along with Latin America.

Keep up the good work!

Glad to see this back! This was certainly a interesting chapter with the Russians expanding their influence and strengthening their allies while pushing the NATO and the US more and more out of the middle east, interested to see on how Africa will be forming in this TL along with Latin America.

Keep up the good work!
Latin America shall be very interesting indeed!

Are the Russians going to double down on Egypt and keep trying to undermine the current goverment so a more Russian friendly goverment takes over or are they focusing on France

Hopefully the Green Revolution in Russia will see them restore the Caspian, Aral Sea and Lake Baikal after all the Soviet and later environmental damage.

Nice to see the Commonwealth acting together. Hopefully getting stronger.

Great to read that Buran has flown! To the Moon!

Glad you where able to recover some of your files.

well yes as children we were told and teachead how glorious our kings and queens and the monarchy was also as a traditional orthodox country
indeed i have heard that during 2017-19, the Georgian government did come very close to restoring the monarchy but abandoned the plans due intra-governmental feuds. Sad that.

Hopefully the Green Revolution in Russia will see them restore the Caspian, Aral Sea and Lake Baikal after all the Soviet and later environmental damage.

Nice to see the Commonwealth acting together. Hopefully getting stronger.

Great to read that Buran has flown! To the Moon!

Glad you where able to recover some of your files.
Thanks!

Repeated terror attacks have been perpetrated all across the Russian Czardom as the National Bolsheviks demand the end of the Russian monarchy, and the return to sovietism. Aleksandr Dugin has been found out to be the leader of the National Bolshevik Army of Russia. His second in command seems to be Eduard Limonov and Yegor Letov.

I understand that I'm making a late response here, but I'll bite.

Why Letov? He never involved himself in serious political endeavors.