American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

I finally caught up and read the entire TL front to back, or should I say first post to present. I have a few questions but don't feel pressured to answer them @OldNavy1988 . I can tell you are a very busy person.
Do you know what happed to the Disney cartoon the Weekenders ITTL? Which network did it run on?
Is there still a Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios Florida as of 2008? Can it still be toured?
Did/Does Nickelodeon Magazine still exist ITTL? Can it be saved from going out of print?
How is the Disney Cruise Line doing? I sure hop I won't lose the most fun weeks of my childhood when I went on some.
What are the 3 Major Kids Network's (Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Cartoon Network) schedules like at this point ITTL?
Can CN Real please be butterflied into Non Existence?
How Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises doing? What channels are they on? Did anyone dub Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 4 in English?
Who own's my home state theme park Lake Compounds? Is it independent?
Does Ben 10 exist ITTL?
Will Saturday Morning cartoons survive to our current present ITTL??
How is Toys R US doing? I really don't want them to go out of business here.
Could you please open a Fourth Gate at Disney World to take the place of Animal Kingdom?
Would it be possible to build a Disney Park somewhere in Africa, South America, and Australia before whatever point you decide to end this TimeLine at?
Finally my warmest and deepest thanks to @OldNavy1988 and all the others who helped create every aspect of this wonderful TL. @HonestAbe1809 @Roger Redux @eldandythedoubter @ian5786 @TheFaultsofAlts @QTXAdsy @Igeo654 @stratonascar @alpal2214 @Andrew Boyd (I really love your Disney TL ideas) @TheMatthew25 @MatthewFirth @Colonel Zoidberg @Unknown @kinnikuniverse Apologies to any contributors I did not list.

I have made a list of amusment park for oldnavy. I belive that he apprves of it since he has faved itbut I don't think he pays close attention to it. On my list lake compunce is owned by funtime parks

I have made a list of amusment park for oldnavy. I belive that he apprves of it since he has faved itbut I don't think he pays close attention to it. On my list lake compunce is owned by funtime parks
Thank You for answering one of my questions.

Some of the parks owned by Luna, Funtime, Premier and maybe Cedar Fair might face reduced attendance or complete park closures due to the current economic crisis.

The Disney, Universal, Paramount and Warner chains might see attendance drops too.

ian5786

Banned
Beavis and Butt-Head vs Detective Conan/Case Closed
Comedians_%28Beavis_and_Butt-head%29.png
Case_Closed_Volume_36.png

Released By United Artists (International) and Toho (Japan)
Co-Produced By Film Roman, TMS Entertainment, Yomiuri TV, Nippon TV, Shogakukan Production, Judgemental Films and MTV Films
Based on Beavis and Butt-Head by Mike Judge and Detective Conan by Gosho Aoyama

Plot
The movie follow Beavis and Butt-Head as they team up with Conan Edogawa who sets out to apprehend Muddy Grimes and Kaito Kid, the suspect of stealing of their new HD television set.

Cast
  • Mike Judge as Beavis, Butt-Head, Tom Anderson (Old Guy with Camper), Van Driessen (Hippie Teacher), and Principal McVicker
  • Bruce Willis as Muddy Grimes
  • Akira Kamiya as Kogoro Mouri
  • Kappei Yamaguchi as Shinichi Kudo and Kaito Kid
  • Minami Takayama as Conan Edogawa
  • Wakana Yamazaki as Ran Mouri
  • Chafurin as Inspector Megure
  • Kazuhiko Inoue as Officer Shiratori
  • Ikue Ohtani as Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
  • Megumi Hayashibara as Ai Haibara
  • Naoko Matsui as Sonoko Suzuki
  • Wataru Takagi as Genta Kojima and Officer Takagi
  • Yukiko Iwai as Ayumi Yoshida

ian5786

Banned
Doom
nixdDsv.png

Live Action and Animated Film
Released by Universal Pictures (North America) and Grand Diamond Pictures (International)
A Gemini Animation and Ruby-Spear Co-Production in association with id Software
Based on Doom by id Software

Resident Evil
resident_evil_1996_by_scribbletati_d7k7hoy-fullview.jpg

The First R Rated Film from Gemini Animation
Released by Universal Pictures on April 5, 2002
Produced by Gemini Animation in association with Capcom
Based on Resident Evil by Shinji Mikami, Tokuro Fujiwara and Capcom
Plot
ITTL The movie follow the original game unlike OTL Movie
Voice Cast
Colin Farrell as Chris Redfield
Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine
John Rhys-Davies as Barry Burton
Willem Dafoe as Albert Wesker
Paul Walker as Joseph Frost
Grey Delisle as Rebecca Chambers

Last edited:
Some of the parks owned by Luna, Funtime, Premier and maybe Cedar Fair might face reduced attendance or complete park closures due to the current economic crisis.

The Disney, Universal, Paramount and Warner chains might see attendance drops too.

Perhaps fun time and cedar, cedar fair and premier or permier and funtime should meger Some one suggested the name funtime fair for a meager of cedar.

PS oldnavy do you remaber that I posted on the park list that landry reastruant bought out fesita texas from graylord. I thoguht was not to much of a stretch because otl landry owns the kehma boardwalk amusment park, glavaston pleasure peir , and a few aquamrims and a caisnos. I like the idea of landry buying out themepark llc ( They own magic springs , Williams gorve and Kentucky kingdom)

Anderson Cooper: "Rachel, if you could go back and redo your first stint at Hanna-Barbera, what would you have done differently?"

Rachel Stone-Abbott: "Not a whole lot because back then, I was a lot lower on the corporate ladder than I am now. One exception would be to rewrite Arnold Betrays Iggy from top to bottom. Steve Viksten was brilliant as the voice of Oskar. But as a writer, he got a ton of blame for the worst episodes Hey Arnold."

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
List of best-selling Game Boy Advance video games ITTL
  1. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (19.21 million) CERO A ESRB E PEGI 3 OFLC G8+
  2. Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen (15.6 million) CERO A ESRB E PEGI 3 OFLC G8+
  3. Sakura Wars Advance (12.4 million) CERO B ESRB E ELSPA 3+ PEGI 7 OFLC G8+
  4. Sakura Wars Advance 2 (10.8 million) CERO A ESRB E PEGI 7 OFLC G8+
  5. Pokemon Emerald (9.3 million) CERO A ESRB E PEGI 3 OFLC G8+
  6. Mario Kart: Super Circuit (8.1 million) CERO A ESRB E ELSPA 3+ PEGI 3 OFLC G
  7. Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (7.8 million) CERO A ESRB E ELSPA 3+ PEGI 3 OFLC G
  8. Super Mario Advance (7.5 million) CERO A ESRB E ELSPA 3+ PEGI 3 OFLC G
  9. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (7.09 million) CERO A ESRB E PEGI 3 OFLC G
  10. Star Fox vs Sakura Wars: Star Fox Advance/Sakura Wars Advance 3 (6.4 million) CERO B ESRB E PEGI 7 OFLC G8+

Last edited:
Oldnavy I have taken the liberty of updating th animation pineline again. Ps I have noticed that despite being major film studios Gemina and Turner have not released a movie since 2004 and Nelvna has not produced any movie since 2003. I feel that should defintly produce soming in 2008. Pehraps one of them should produce my movie idea artificial stupidity.

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Dreamworks)
The Emperor's New Groove (Disney)
Hans Brinker (UA; Film Roman)
Madeline: Lost in Paris (Revolution)
Rugrats in Paris (USA Films; Nickelodeon Movies)
Super Mario Bros (Grand Diamond; Nintendo)

2001:
Shrek (Dreamworks)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Universal; Gemini)
Josie and the Pussycats (Warner Bros; Archie)
Treasure Planet (Disney)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Universal; Gemini)
Donkey Kong (Grand Diamond; Nintendo)

2002:
Lilo and Stitch (Disney)
Ice Age (Fox)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
Star Trek: Nemesis (Paramount; Nelvana)
Untitled Chuck Jones Looney Tunes Movie (Warner Bros)
Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (MGM; Film Roman)
Hey Arnold! The Movie (Hanna-Barbera)
The Wild Thornberrys Movie (USA Films; Nickelodeon Movies)
Spirited Away (Ghibli; Distributor to be determined)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Universal; Gemini)
The Legend of Zelda (Grand Diamond; Nintendo)

2003:
Mistress Masham's Repose (Disney)
Iron Giant II (RKO)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount; Nelvana)
Starlight Express (Dreamworks)
Harry Potter and the prisonor of assbkan(Gemian)

2004:
Les Miserables (Disney)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (UA; Film Roman)
The Incredibles (RKO)
The Simpsons Movie
Donkey Kong (Grand Diamond)
Steven Universe the Movie (Grand Diamond)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Gemina)

2005:
Corpse Bride (Tim Burton)
Madagascar (Dreamworks)
Pooh's Heffalump Movie (Disney)
X Wing Squadron (Disney)
Robots (Fox)
Polar Express (Warner Bros)
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit (fox)
From Earth to the Moon (Disney)
Metroid (Grand Diamond)

2006:
Hoodwink (Repulic picture)
Curious George (Columbia)
Ice Age the Meltdown (Fox)
The Wild (Hanna Barebra)
Redaxes (Disney; Special thanks to @QTXAdsy)
Iron Giant III (RKO)
Hero Unpluged (RKO)
Over the Hedge (Dreamworks)
Bonkers(Disney)
Hey Arnold the Jungle (Hanna Barebra)
Monster House (Dreamworks)
Ant Bully (Warner Bros)
Super Smash Brothers the Movie (Grand Diamond)
Ed Edd and Eddy(Nickelodeon Pictures)
Happy Feet (Warner Bros)

Gigantic (Disney)
Cars (RKO)
Ratatouille (RKO)
TMNT (Tristar)
A day with Wilbur Robinson (Grand Diamond)
Happily Never After (Lionsgate)
The Year Without a Santa Claus (Warner Brothers)

Igor(TBA)
Space chimps(TBA)
Madagascar 2 (Dreamworks)
Wal-E(TBA)
The Tale of Despereaux ( Geminia )
Kung fu Panda
Coraline (Disney)
Monstes vs aliens (Dream Works)
The Princess and the frog(
UP (TBA)

TBA
Artificial stupidity (Genimia or UA)
Sign of the Seahorse (Fox)

Yes, it was Vince Russo with Dixie Carter acting as his puppet.

No. They've only been delayed by an Animation Guild strike.

Should I add surf up and Bee movie to the 2008 part of the animation pipeline. whos making surfs up in this time . Genmia, Flim roman and Nelvena havn't released a movie in years. Also did Open season get delayed by the animator strike. Ps are there any movies missing form my animaiton pipeline

Yes, it was Vince Russo with Dixie Carter acting as his puppet.
So all in all this is what happened. After the fall of Battle Dome Wrestling, Russo found himself being hired by Ian Rotten (IWA Mid South's founder) to once again make a strong #3 in the wrestling industry. Over the next few years, despite being as edgy and vulgar as ever, Russo's style got people to watch. Despite it no longer being the high points of the Monday Night Wars era or the Territory era of the 80's. The Big 2 are still very profitable companies together and underneath it you have IWA Mid South, you have Chikara, you have Full Impact Pro all keeping above the average 1,000 people in attendance to each show. Dixie, who took over head of programming for the WB in 2006, while not personally liking pro wrestling herself, sees the need for good programming and Russo spun a web of gold that convinced her to greenlight WB for a 2 hour show every Wednesday night for 1 year and an expectation of at least 2.0 in the ratings.

On the plus side though, Miso Horny (played by veteran wrestler Sumie Sakai) would recover from Russo's by buying her own promotion, JDStar and it would bring much of the wave of Women's Wrestling to the US due to the various talents coming through that company (Awesome Kong, Jazzy Gabert, Kana) but right now the two blue chipper talents for that promotion is the Shirai Sisters, Io and Mio.

ian5786

Banned
Pokemon vs Super Mario Bros.
HS08.png
SMWTV_Mario_Saves_the_Day.jpg

Released by Grand Diamond Pictures (International) and Toho (Japan) on Holiday 2008
A Ruby-Spear and OLM, Inc Co-Productions in association with Nintendo Films, Creatures, Game Freak, TV Tokyo, Shogakukan Production and The Pokemon Company
Based on Pokemon by Satoshi Tajiri and Super Mario by Shigeru Miyamoto
Voice
Minami Takayama/Jason Griffith as Ritchie
Satori Koorogi as Sparky
Mayumi lizuka/Michele Knotz as Misty
Tomokazu Seki/Craig Blair as Tracey
Takehito Koyasu/Billy Beach as Butch
Maskao Katsuki/Emily Williams as Cassidy
Bob Hoskins as Mario
Billy West as Luigi
Venus Terzo as Princess Peach
Gilbert Gottfried as Toad
Kelsey Grammer as Bowser
Plot
The Movie Follow Ritchie instead of Ash as he and Ash former friends team up with the Mario Brother, Princess Peach and Toad when Bowser enter the Pokemon world as he plan to take over the world of Pokemon with help from Butch and Cassidy​

Last edited:
Plot
The Movie Follow Ritchie instead of Ash as he and Ash former friends team up with the Mario Brother, Princess Peach and Toad when Bowser enter the Pokemon world as he plan to take over the world of Pokemon with help from Butch and Cassidy
Where Jesse and James? Are they not part of this TL?