I think we're all missing something with this "The Neutrality pact can actually defeat the RU at least with a long guerrilla.": weapons of mass destruction.
We already have gasses and I'm pretty sure that the post cleansing month RU has a lot of experience in large scale poisoning.
Also does the RU have a Nuclear program, if so...

Quick note from work: If I ever write a 3.0 of this TL, it will go full cosmic horror. Perhaps called "The Depths of Madness." Imagine Lake Maracaibo is where they instead find the right arm or nose of a gigantic old one. All those centuries, it's been plotting. The Council of Jehovah actually are cultists dedicated to worshipping the Ancient Ones. By getting them to worship "Jehovah," their praises and prayers are actually heard by someone else....

I dunno, could be cool. Lol

Quick note from work: If I ever write a 3.0 of this TL, it will go full cosmic horror. Perhaps called "The Depths of Madness." Imagine Lake Maracaibo is where they instead find the right arm or nose of a gigantic old one. All those centuries, it's been plotting. The Council of Jehovah actually are cultists dedicated to worshipping the Ancient Ones. By getting them to worship "Jehovah," their praises and prayers are actually heard by someone else....

Honestly I am 1000% down for that and if I had a steady income I would be willing to pay for it to happen.

stop, you're giving me more EU ideas

Sorry for answering you only now.

1) As @CapitalistHippie already pointed out, the RU has no reason to spare White Mexicans, because they still are catholic inferiors ( i believe what happened to to the RU's Cattholic population during the Great War confirms our position)

2) Accents can be hidden and faked. The Expanded Universe confirmed that most of the surviving mexicans were living in the German States by the time the Great War started so it is not impossible that they ended up speaking with a german accent.
Also it has been almost a century since the Immolation of Mexico. By now Mexican is either a dead language or has change so much that it has become unrecognisable.
Heck, some white mexicans may be already living in the RU after the fall of California, if they managed to hide their true heritages like Joseph Kennedy did
"Mexican is a dead language"

Spanish still exists though.

Does the RU do the 'convert or die' thing for non-racially infee papists?

WMIT goes full Vivere Militare Est? HELL YEAH, I'D READ THAT :extremelyhappy:

Honestly I am 1000% down for that and if I had a steady income I would be willing to pay for it to happen.

What I love about WMIT is that it is the culmination of every bit of knowledge and thing I love. Napoleon, ARW, WWI, WWII, secret societies, conspiracy theories, Bible, Eschatology, Star Wars, Nixon, JFK, 1920s-70s, occultism, HPL, 1984, Brave New World, Fahrenheit, Animal Farm, etc. It's the brain baby of everything I find interesting, exciting, or disturbing.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what do guys think will be the ultimate fate of the Europan Empire in the upcoming war? Will it:

1. Survive the upcoming war, crush Britain and the Germans and engage the RU/NUSA in a Cold War?

2. Not only survive but outright crush the RU?

3. RU, the Germans, Britain, and the Russians finish it off and divide the spoils amongst themselves?

Wherein Americans are indeed a Chosen Few, but for what purpose, and by whom...

Sounds epic, maybe the notion could be raised in some subversive novel that comes out in the early Oswaldian liberalization of society.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but what do guys think will be the ultimate fate of the Europan Empire in the upcoming war? Will it:

1. Survive the upcoming war, crush Britain and the Germans and engage the RU/NUSA in a Cold War?

2. Not only survive but outright crush the RU?

3. RU, the Germans, Britain, and the Russians finish it off and divide the spoils amongst themselves?

Survive but it will end up with an expanded Illuminist empire as its neightbor and the RU will probably end up dominating the american continent

Spanish still exists though.
Yeah, but it is not the same language as Mexican

Also i think that the RU's racial hierarchy doesn't care about the color of the skin: remember that the Manifest Destinity party considers blacks and japanese superior to white irish and slavs

Speaking of the mythos: One thing I thought of recently was referencing both Exxon and the Rats in the Walls. One of America's main gas station chains, perhaps the first, could be called Exham. I really like that idea.

Survive but it will end up with an expanded Illuminist empire as its neightbor and the RU will probably end up dominating the american continent

Yeah, but it is not the same language as Mexican

Also i think that the RU's racial hierarchy doesn't care about the color of the skin: remember that the Manifest Destinity party considers blacks and japanese superior to white irish and slavs

Yes but we know both spaniards and natives are infee. However, I was asking that question, for, say, a german immigrant to mexico who is catholic. Or any catholic german. Do they do a convert or die for them or just say 'he is a tainted papist, once a papist, always a papist'?

Also what difference is there between Spanish and "Mexican" that would make it a separate language other than vosotros?

Witness the creative process, lol:

EXHAM: OTHERWORLDLY EXCELLENCE

EXHAM: EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS

EXHAM: AMERICA'S OLDEST FULL SERVICE STATION

EXHAM: EXCELSIOR

Add in alien infiltraitors, maybe the RU and French/Russians/Chinese becoming puppets of different Old Ones/Aliens, or maybe one or the other. RU and the Old Ones vs. Alien-puppet France.

All the while the Old Ones require sacrifices, either betters only or inferiors, resulting in Human Farms.

Yes yes yes yes yes. Please, we need more Lovecraftian horror in these kinds of things.