The accent would give them away, but the betters such as her would have been spared and integrated, for nearly 50 years at this point. The refugees who you propose will do the operation would almost certainly be mestizos who would be found out in a split-second by any better with a gun and a functioning eye.

I doubt white-passing Mexicans would have been spared, the RU conception of inferiors seems as religious as it is racial. So they likely wouldn’t spare anyone already in Mexico they found white-passing or not because in their eyes they are Infee Papists.

And I’m sure some white-passing Mexicans would flee rather than submit even in that situation.

This is the quote that sums up this TL (points for those who guess where it's from): "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

Every time I sit to write the rounders chapter, the prospect of creating all the leagues and backstories is incredibly daunting. But it should be either the next chapter or the one after, at last, as a famous rounders player will be retiring to join ORRA.

Don't be daunted Napo! I know you'll do an excellent job. This TL is probably one of the most well written pieces I've ever read. You can do it.

The accent would give them away, but the betters such as her would have been spared and integrated, for nearly 50 years at this point. The refugees who you propose will do the operation would almost certainly be mestizos who would be found out in a split-second by any better with a gun and a functioning eye.
Sorry for answering you only now.

1) As @CapitalistHippie already pointed out, the RU has no reason to spare White Mexicans, because they still are catholic inferiors ( i believe what happened to to the RU's Cattholic population during the Great War confirms our position)

2) Accents can be hidden and faked. The Expanded Universe confirmed that most of the surviving mexicans were living in the German States by the time the Great War started so it is not impossible that they ended up speaking with a german accent.
Also it has been almost a century since the Immolation of Mexico. By now Mexican is either a dead language or has change so much that it has become unrecognisable.
Heck, some white mexicans may be already living in the RU after the fall of California, if they managed to hide their true heritages like Joseph Kennedy did

RU really out here talking about climaxes and fluids DansGame

If Europa was less conservative a good satire paper could follow that premise to its conclusion :,^)

BigBlueBox

Banned
The Neutrality Pact can definitely send spies into the Republican Union. Argentina is a member of the Pact and has a sufficiently large population of blonde, blue-eyed whites. It's possible to train away an accent.

Question. Think Brazil and Patagonia would throw their support behind the Neutrality Pact in an "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" situation? Both Peru and Gran Colombia will need manpower and Brazil has it in spades

AHE

Gone Fishin'
Question. Think Brazil and Patagonia would throw their support behind the Neutrality Pact in an "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" situation? Both Peru and Gran Colombia will need manpower and Brazil has it in spades
Maybe. I'd think they'd realize the RU would be coming for them once they finish the Neutrality Pact.

Yeah, but there aren't that many Mexicans anymore after the RU's genocide. The chance that there's Mexicans that look "pinnacle" enough to disguise themselves isn't very high.
While i agree with you for the most part, i wish to point put that the fact the surviving mexicans have been mostly living in Europe probably increased the chances of their descendants being whites.