Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to politely request a map for a sort of 1990s-Paleofuture I have been working on, with the following geopolitical changes from OTL:

- Koreas have been reunited
- Quebec has gained independence
- Romania and Moldova have reunited
- The European Union has more member states in 2019, including Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and recently rejoined is a now independent Greenland

If possible, I was hoping that the members of the European Union would be color coded, and the same with NAMU (North American Union, which contains Canada, Quebec, Mexico, and the U.S., as well as its overseas territories)

Thank you in advance!!

Could someone combine these two images into for a flag for me?
Heartless_Emblem.png
1024px-Flag_of_Spain_%281931%E2%80%931939%29.svg.png

I just want the heart symbol above to be added onto a flag that is solidly the color of the purple of the flag I have posted. So, it would be mostly the purple there with the heart in the middle.

Ming777

Monthly Donor
A flag for a Canadian Hong Kong.

It would be a Canadian Blue ensign (Canadian flag as the canton on a field of deep blue), and charge comprising the Hong Kong flower.

Can someone come up with an improvement for this flag? Perhaps change up the font so it is more stylized similarly to the Saudi Arabian flag along with some black borders around the blades. Alternate versions/redesigns of the flag are welcome.
China (1912-2043).png

Can someone come up with an improvement for this flag? Perhaps change up the font so it is more stylized similarly to the Saudi Arabian flag along with some black borders around the blades. Alternate versions/redesigns of the flag are welcome.

yellow on green looks fine contrast wise so I don't think you need a black outline. As for the text, it would help if you could write it as it would make it easier to manipulate using gimp or photoshop. Its easy to write something in latin, greek or cyrilic alphabet then change the font. Not so much with chinese if we have to look up each individual ideogram.

without changing the font but simply puppet warping it:

alt-china-saudi.png

Can someone update this map to add Sonora to Texas? It should look exactly like the "Hail, Britannia" version of Sonora (and the Republic of Texas)
altnorthamerica.png

"Hail, Britannia" Texas below, for reference:
1lJAXim.png

yellow on green looks fine contrast wise so I don't think you need a black outline. As for the text, it would help if you could write it as it would make it easier to manipulate using gimp or photoshop. Its easy to write something in latin, greek or cyrilic alphabet then change the font. Not so much with chinese if we have to look up each individual ideogram.
I understand that but I do want a little more depth applied as I think the image looks flat. The puppet warping is a swell addition, however, so that is a major upgrade!

Does anyone have a Worlda pinpointing the locations of specific cities? Any cities will do, although Worlda maps showing the pixel locations of cities in India, Pakistan, South Korea and Japan would be preferred. But anything will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.