Request Maps/Flags Here

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Tom Thumb, Jan 21, 2012.

1. SinaloaSiesta Well-Known Member

United States of Bolivia-Peru that forms after after a Pacific War draw. Follow it up with a Evo Morales type figure coming to power and incorporating successfully rebellious Mapuche.

2. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

There is an historical one used by the Peru–Bolivian Confederation (1838-1839) which appears to have combined both countries' arms in a wreath on a red field (a number of differing reconstruction can be find online). Maybe it would have been readopted or at least a variant of it might have been.

3. Dominic Harvey Well-Known Member

Can somebody please make a 125 star us flag, I ended up finding a map with 124 states and then I added North Colorado to it so I was wondering if someone could make a flag for it.

Ephraim Ben Raphael likes this.
  4. Lepoofoster Member

I would like to have a map about an wallachia crusader themed.

5. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

You might want to give a few more details like time period, local or world map, POD, etc...

6. SinaloaSiesta Well-Known Member

At least for the second scenario, the flag would need a lot more indigenous influence, seeing as it would rely on a successful Mapuche revolt to weaken its perennial rivals in Chile and Argentina.

7. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

maybe retain the design described above but add the mapuche emblem (the circular one below) to the other 2 emblems though probably have all 3 combined in a single shield.

[​IMG]

8. QuokkaCheese Member

If anyone would like to help me out, I would love to have a Wikipedia style electoral map of the Confederate States of America with some specific changes to OTL border, including border states of Maryland, Kentucky, the southern half of Missouri, Oklahoma, and the entire New Mexico Territory, along with West Virginia still being a part of Virginia. I would love to do it myself but sadly I absolutely suck at map making.

Reply to this message for further specifics if you are interested in helping.

9. ryanthenotcat New Member

Could someone make a map of the United States with electoral districts that represent ~400,000 people each?

10. FriendlyGhost Haunting history for 45+ yrs

How about these?
    NASDA_1988_ESA_xyz_1996_Amalthea__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png NASDA_1988_ESA_xyz_1996_Amalthea__Red__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images, 1600x1024)

UrbanNight, Miner and The Professor like this.
  11. SinaloaSiesta Well-Known Member

Provincial flags of Haiti after Trujillo genocides the island. Maybe rename it Quesqueya, or better yet, just name everything after the dictator like they did on the other side of the island.

12. Atlantisa Guard Well-Known Member

Could anyone make me a flag of an Atlantis dominated by sapient sharks? I would recommend using the Neptune and Aquarius astrological symbols; with two Aquarius symbols flanking the Neptune symbol, which may go in the center of the flag. As for colors, I would use azure, white and maybe gold.

[​IMG]
    Aquarius Symbol

[​IMG]
    Neptune Symbol (original)

[​IMG]
    Alternate Neptune sign

13. NK_Ryzov This Is Not A Custom Title

Thank you very much.

Looking at it now, the black lettering looks best out of the two, though could you do a version with the font in Arial? The font you're using here seems out of sync with the Japanese lettering, and I think a less bold font would work better and clash less.

14. Etruscan-enthusiast35 I make garbage for a living

Hobbiton, The Shire, Eriador, Middle-Earth
    Does anybody have a good sized, easily editable map of the Levant region?

mikroraptor likes this.
  15. FriendlyGhost Haunting history for 45+ yrs

How's this?
    NASDA_1988_ESA_xyz_1996_Amalthea__Arial__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png

16. Marc Pasquin 43 % pure, 57 % recycled sins

Since this is a shark atlantis, what about something with teeth ?

shark-atlantis.png

17. Atlantisa Guard Well-Known Member

Yes, that will do perfectly. Thank you.

Ameroboto likes this.
  18. NK_Ryzov This Is Not A Custom Title

FriendlyGhost likes this.
  19. trejiokla Well-Known Member

Do you wish something like this?

usa125 pedido.jpg

Or more traditional like this?

bandera usa a requerimiento 20190907.jpg

Danthefan28 likes this.
  20. Dominic Harvey Well-Known Member

I like both of them but I was looking for a more traditional one, thank you this really helps since I wanted to write a story with the 125 states.

trejiokla likes this.