Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Etruscan-enthusiast35 I'd like to add....most of Canada, other than Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island. These can be the states. Give the weird chunks of Labrador to Ungava and Quebec. And since Maine will cut off the eastern part of Quebec from the rest, give the eastern part to New Brunswick.
dominion_of_canada_map_c1900_800x600.jpg

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 I'd like to add....most of Canada, other than Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island. These can be the states. Give the weird chunks of Labrador to Ungava and Quebec. And since Maine will cut off the eastern part of Quebec from the rest, give the eastern part to New Brunswick.View attachment 472717
Any pieces of land throughout this U.S. wank that are meant to be territories or non state entities in general?

So, these should be the states of the US: Alabama, Alaska, Alberta, Alta California, Arkansas, Assiniboia, Athabasca, the Bahamas, Baja California, Barbados, Bermuda, Chihuahua, Colorado, Columbia, Connecticut, Cuba, Dakota, Delaware, Durango, Florida, Franklin, Georgia, Grenada, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Jamaica, Kansas, Keewatin, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mackenzie, the Mariana Islands, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Nova Scotia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Saskatchewan, Sinaloa, Sonora, South Carolina, Tabasco, Tennessee, Texas, Ungava, Utah, Vancouver, Vermont, Virginia, the Virgin Islands, Washington, Wisconsin, Yucatan, and Yukon.

Deleted member 107125

Can someone please make some flags for this map? Ignore the errors.

Canada wins the war of 1812, and gains control of portions of Maine, and all of Michigan. Canada has more French Influence than IRL, and has greenland.

America gains the Spanish Caribbean territories as a result of victory in the Spanish-American war, and more Mexican lands in an alternate Mexican war. the Russians sell Alaska and portions of the far east to America.

Texas is an independent nation and went on to shape much of the west in it's image, and controls the west culturally and linguistically.

Mexico is a small nation, that is at the whims of it's Texan neighbors to the North and Americans to the Northeast.

Central American Federation is basically an American puppet regime in Central America.

Gran Columbia survives to the present day and goes on to incorporate Peru and Ecuador into it's reach.

Suriname controls it's 2 neighbors and conquered them in an alternate war.

Amazonas gains its independence, supported by the United States.

All of these nations, and the rest of the Americas is part of something called the American Union Pact, a NATO style alliance.

BFcGfTs.png

Won’t these flags just be the same as OTL?

Deleted member 107125

I want a composite hypothetical map of Europe and the Near East chartered according to the specifications:
  • Arabs and Moor-ruled Iberia, Southern France, Sicily along with half of Malta, Sardinia & Corsica.
  • West African-ruled North France shaped roughly like this:
    Kalos_alt.png
  • Ottoman-dominated Southeast Europe and Transcaucasia along with its territories at its extent in 1683:
    800px-OttomanEmpireMain.png
  • Hunnic territory pushed northwards and eastwards due to the Ottoman Empire's extent and influence.
  • Carthaginian Italy and half of Malt, Sicily & Corsica.
  • Mongol-ruled Eastern Europe and portions of Central Europe.
  • Crimean Tartar extended its territories to Caucasia.
A question. Will this Moorish France and Spain place be independent/

I have a request for someone to do. @Višeslav can do it if he's up for it, or someone else can. Can someone add Alsace and the German-speaking parts of Lorraine, Luxembourg (with the Belgian parts that got annexed in the 1800s included) and Liechtenstein? Have them be states a la Prussia, Bavaria, Austria, etc.

800px-Sprachen_in_Elsass-Lothringen.svg.png

big weimar - internal borders sudeten.jpg

The internal borders for Luxembourg and Liechtenstein should be the same as they were before WW1, they're basically just annexed into Germany as-is, with the districts of Belgian Luxembourg included:
Province_of_Luxembourg_composite_(9_in_1)-fr.png

800px-Luxemburg_districts.svg.png

For Liechtenstein:

Liechtenstein_-_Gemeinden_mit_Exklaven.png

I would like to clarify that the Polish-Czechoslovakian border should not be the one depicted on that map, but instead the one on this map:

poland(2).jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
Could someone please enlarge this:
upload_2019-7-15_20-54-48.png

without reducing the quality? (I.E. vector enlargement in a sense even though I don't think it's a vector)
Lottie~

Hello,
Could someone please enlarge this:
without reducing the quality? (I.E. vector enlargement in a sense even though I don't think it's a vector)

.png images are bitmaps (a grid of pixels), vectorial images you can find on wikipedia are .svg. There are ways to enlarge rasterised images like .png but unless it is remade from scratch, there will be loss of quality.

for example, blown up 10 time with blurriness removed, the coast line is simplified:
blank-map-noram.png

Last edited:
Can you, uhh, fix the central part of Canada? That border for Alberta should be a straight horizontal line, as should the borders for Athabasca, Assiniboia, and Saskatchewan. And you can have the border between Alberta + Assiniboia and Dakota be the same as OTL given that the US is getting all that extra territory anyway.
The new edit is in the previous post, I'd rather not risk finding out whether there's a post limit in this thread.

The new edit is in the previous post, I'd rather not risk finding out whether there's a post limit in this thread.
I want you...to increase the wank.

800px-Mapa_Mexico_1836.PNG.png

upca.gif

The new states shall be Aguascalientes, Belize, Chiapas, Colima, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guanajuato, Guatemala, Honduras, Jalisco, Los Altos, Mexico, Mexico City, Michoacán, Miskito, Nicaragua, Oaxaca, Panama, Puebla, Querétaro, San Luis Potosi, Tlaxcala, and Veracruz. And give the chunks of New Mexico that were ceded from Sonora in the Gadsden Purchase back to Sonora.

I want you...to increase the wank.

View attachment 473038

View attachment 473039

The new states shall be Aguascalientes, Belize, Chiapas, Colima, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guanajuato, Guatemala, Honduras, Jalisco, Los Altos, Mexico, Mexico City, Michoacán, Miskito, Nicaragua, Oaxaca, Panama, Puebla, Querétaro, San Luis Potosi, Tlaxcala, and Veracruz. And give the chunks of New Mexico that were ceded from Sonora in the Gadsden Purchase back to Sonora.
So, all of continental North America then?

Status
Not open for further replies.