Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforce

Banned
Can someone please make some flags for this map? Ignore the errors.

Canada wins the war of 1812, and gains control of portions of Maine, and all of Michigan. Canada has more French Influence than IRL, and has greenland.

America gains the Spanish Caribbean territories as a result of victory in the Spanish-American war, and more Mexican lands in an alternate Mexican war. the Russians sell Alaska and portions of the far east to America.

Texas is an independent nation and went on to shape much of the west in it's image, and controls the west culturally and linguistically.

Mexico is a small nation, that is at the whims of it's Texan neighbors to the North and Americans to the Northeast.

Central American Federation is basically an American puppet regime in Central America.

Gran Columbia survives to the present day and goes on to incorporate Peru and Ecuador into it's reach.

Suriname controls it's 2 neighbors and conquered them in an alternate war.

Amazonas gains its independence, supported by the United States.

All of these nations, and the rest of the Americas is part of something called the American Union Pact, a NATO style alliance.

BFcGfTs.png

I am going to throw this out there: could someone attempt to make a religious map of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and adjacent areas in 800 AD, at the time that Charlemagne was crowned Holy Roman Emperor?

I find this to be a fascinating time from a religious standpoint, because even though Muslims were politically in control of much of the Middle East and the Mediterranean during this period, they were not a numerical majority in many of those areas - there were still many Jews and Christians in the Middle East and North Africa (indeed, Christians were likely still the majority in places such as Egypt and Syria, though there were many different competing and very theologically different sects of the religion that would have to be identified), and Zoroastrians were likely still the majority in Persia, especially in rural areas.

Meanwhile, much of Europe was still ruled by pagan kings who led largely pagan realms, especially in Slavic and Nordic areas. There were also still a significant number of pagans within the borders of officially Christian states - for instance, the Saxons under Frankish rule, and even surviving pockets of Greco-Roman polytheism such as the Mani Peninsula in Greece.

Turkish peoples and others on the steppe, and those who had just recently migrated out of it, had their own religious traditions. Different varieties of shamanism and Tengrism were still popular among the Magyars and Turks, and at least the ruling class of the Khazars had converted to Judaism.

Anyway, a map that portrays this situation, especially indicating areas shared by significant numbers of Christians, Jews, Muslims, pagans of different varieties, and adherents of other religions, areas that were relatively homogeneous in this regard, and areas where folks of one religion ruled over a group of people who were largely of another religion, would be pretty neat in my opinion.

Eventually, I would be needing a helping hand to translate a CK2 county map into the 1000AD map. I can assure you that the New World is yet of untouched, and most of Europe has been updated already (except Hispania).

I want a composite hypothetical map of Europe and the Near East chartered according to the specifications:
  • Arabs and Moor-ruled Iberia, Southern France, Sicily along with half of Malta, Sardinia & Corsica.
  • West African-ruled North France shaped roughly like this:
    Kalos_alt.png
  • Ottoman-dominated Southeast Europe and Transcaucasia along with its territories at its extent in 1683:
    800px-OttomanEmpireMain.png
  • Hunnic territory pushed northwards and eastwards due to the Ottoman Empire's extent and influence.
  • Carthaginian Italy and half of Malt, Sicily & Corsica.
  • Mongol-ruled Eastern Europe and portions of Central Europe.
  • Crimean Tartar extended its territories to Caucasia.

I would like to request a map of East Asia where Tuva and Inner Mongolia (as on this map, not the modern-day region of Inner Mongolia which has different borders) are part of an independent Mongolian state along with OTL Mongolia, Tibet is independent, East Turkestan/Uyghurstan is independent, China has Outer Manchuria, Korea is an independent united country, Taiwan is independent (but Matsu and Kinmen are part of China), Ryūkyū is independent, and Japan has all of Sakhalin instead of Ryūkyū. Uyghurstan shouldn't have territory to the west of the red dotted line, for the record. To the South, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh should be one country, and Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam should have their OTL borders.

View attachment 470599
Anyone?

hello,
I have a request. A worldA with the following changes from OTL:
Quebec is independent. Southern Ontario is independent. Connecticut and New York State are also both independent. The EU is a true nation (but without the British Isles, Frisia, Bavaria, Iberia and Italy). Texas, New Mexico, and Northern Florida are all independent. The Blood cartel regime controls western Mexico as a de facto nation. Israel is larger. Iraq and Syria and Jordan are one nation (with the exception of independent Kurdistan). most of the 'stans' are united. Tibet and Sinkiang are independent. Korea is united. Veracruz is independent. All of WS is Moroccan. Yemen, Oman, and UAE are now part of KSA. Bangladesh is part of India. Guiana is Brazilian. An 'East African Union' exists (includes Kenya, Tanzania, etc). South Brazil is independent. The southern border between Chile and Argentina is moved further westward. The Hutt River Principality is independent, and has expanded in size. NZ's North Island is split in two. Finally (though not essential) borders between countries to be dashed lines.
L
I don't know if anyone has started, but if haven't, could I have this but,. I didn't mention, the worldA should be a melted Ice Caps earth. Thank you...
L

Canada wins the war of 1812, and gains control of portions of Maine, and all of Michigan. Canada has more French Influence than IRL, and has greenland.
Perhaps a variant of OTL flag with the red stripes blue.

America gains the Spanish Caribbean territories as a result of victory in the Spanish-American war, and more Mexican lands in an alternate Mexican war. the Russians sell Alaska and portions of the far east to America.
Same old stars and stripes with stars depending on states.

Texas is an independent nation and went on to shape much of the west in it's image, and controls the west culturally and linguistically.
The Burnett Flag? Gold star on blue.

Mexico is a small nation, that is at the whims of it's Texan neighbors to the North and Americans to the Northeast.
No reason they'd change unless revolución

Central American Federation is basically an American puppet regime in Central America.
Probably the UPCA one:
750px-Flag_of_the_Federal_Republic_of_Central_America.svg.png

Starforce

Banned

That seems rather likely, however I'd like to have someone draw and edit those flags a bit to make them look a bit different, I'd love to see something like that with other people putting a twist on it.

As in "a larger francophone population" or this ATL Canada maintains connections with France ?

So despite losing part of its territory in the war of 1812 and part of its OTL territory being an independent nation, the US still manages to gain all the rest and *more* territory than it did OTL as well as apparently proping up Countries elsewhere ? how ?

Starforce

Banned
As in "a larger francophone population" or this ATL Canada maintains connections with France ?

So despite losing part of its territory in the war of 1812 and part of its OTL territory being an independent nation, the US still manages to gain all the rest and *more* territory than it did OTL as well as apparently proping up Countries elsewhere ? how ?

Canada has a larger francophone population, Michigan is much more French, though it has it's common English speakers aswell.

In order to compensate for the loss of territory, the US went to go expand in the west and came into competition with Texas and Canada, and so they looked south. Maybe in an alternate Spanish American war, they are more zealous about spreading manifest destiny into the south, aswell in an alternate Mexican American war.

Hey, could anyone in this thread make me a map of the US east coast with:

-East Oregon, east Washington and Idaho one state. (as Idaho)
-West Oregon and the rest of Washington made into Cascadia.
-California split into a Bay Area state, South California and North California
-Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota all merged into one big "Dakota"
-A "Navajo" state, encompassing all of the navajo nation, with all enclaves and exclaves removed.

Thanks in advance!

I know this may sound a bit weird, but can anyone make me a map of middle earth inside of new zealand's south island? (like fit into the space)
latest

(middle earth map for reference)

Status
Not open for further replies.