Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, let's get funky with borders of the US. Firstly, it controls Nova Scotia + New Brunswick. Secondly, it has Baja California, Sonora, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Zacatecas, Durango, Yucatan, and Tabasco. Thirdly, it has all of Oregon Country, and the territory it ceded to the UK IOTL.

800px-United_States_Central_change_1819-01-30.png

United_States_Northwest_change_1819-01-30.png

800px-United_States_Central_change_1842-11-10.png

Fourth, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas, which IOTL rebelled against Mexico as the Republic of the Rio Grande, are independent as part of this republic, which successfully revolted.

Fifth, the US has Bermuda, Grenada, and Cuba.

Sixth, Vermont has the towns it unsuccessfully tried to acquire during the Revolutionary War.

800px-United_States_Central_dispute_change_1781-06-16.png

800px-United_States_Central_dispute_change_1781-04-04.png

Lastly, Wisconsin should have the Upper Peninsula, while Michigan has the islands like Mackinac that are to the south, and Michigan also has the Toledo Strip.

I know this is ambitious, but can someone do it? The Province of Nova Scotia (New Brunswick + Nova Scotia) should be one state, while Vancouver Island should be another state, and the northern half of British Columbia should also be a state.

Last edited:

Deleted member 107125

Alright, let's get funky with borders of the US. Firstly, it controls Nova Scotia + New Brunswick. Secondly, it has Baja California, Sonora, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Zacatecas, Durango, Yucatan, and Tabasco. Thirdly, it has all of Oregon Country, and the territory it ceded to the UK IOTL.

View attachment 472461
View attachment 472462
View attachment 472463

Fourth, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas, which IOTL rebelled against Mexico as the Republic of the Rio Grande, are independent as part of this republic, which successfully revolted.

Sixth, Vermont has the towns it unsuccessfully tried to acquire during the Revolutionary War.

View attachment 472464
View attachment 472465

Lastly, Wisconsin should have the Upper Peninsula, while Michigan has the islands like Mackinac that are to the south, and Michigan also has the Toledo Strip.

I know this is ambitious, but can someone do it? The Province of Nova Scotia (New Brunswick + Nova Scotia) should be one state, while Vancouver Island should be another state, and the northern half of British Columbia should also be a state.
Will Baja be a separate state or part of California?

Deleted member 107125

View attachment 472461
View attachment 472462
View attachment 472463

View attachment 472464
View attachment 472465

Done-

https://unwikipedia.wordpress.com/2019/07/14/a-map-i-made/

But...you forgot the northern half of Oregon Country, Yucatan should encompass a lot more territory, and Puerto Rico should be a state. Also, this, uhh, is...not in the style that I wanted. You gave it your best shot, but I'm gonna have to request that someone else do this map in a more...detailed map? Sorry. Your efforts were commendable, but the map just isn't the type I'm wanting.

For the record, this map has the borders of Yucatan that I was wanting:

800px-Political_divisions_of_Mexico_1836-1845_(location_map_scheme).svg(2).png

Deleted member 107125

But...you forgot the northern half of Oregon Country, Yucatan should encompass a lot more territory, and Puerto Rico should be a state. Also, this, uhh, is...not in the style that I wanted. You gave it your best shot, but I'm gonna have to request that someone else do this map in a more...detailed map? Sorry. Your efforts were commendable, but the map just isn't the type I'm wanting.

View attachment 472472
Will retry making it in Inkscape. What would Canada’s borders look like btw?

So, this request thing rarely works but I'll keep trying. Anyway, what I need is a blank Worlda or QBAM map that has the following modern-day nations ISOTed to a Virgin Earth:

Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Bolivia
Iceland
Hungary
Russia
Abkhazia
Libya
Sudan
Somalia
South Africa
Egypt
Palestine
Syria
Iraq
Qatar
Yemen
Iran
Afghanistan
India
China
North Korea

Will retry making it in Inkscape. What would Canada’s borders look like btw?
The red part should go to Alaska.
United_States_Northwest_change_1870-07-15.png

The border should follow along there until it reaches Oregon Country, where the northern border should look like this:

United_States_Northwest_change_1819-01-30.png

Then, it should follow along the contours of Oregon Country. Both the territory to the north of the 49th parallel that was ceded to Canada on this map and the territory to the south that was ceded to the United States should be part of the US.

800px-United_States_Central_change_1819-01-30.png

The US should have the two areas highlighted in brown here that IOTL it ceded to Canada:

800px-United_States_Central_change_1842-11-10.png

As for Canada proper, it should have the remaining territory that it would IOTL (Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory, Nunavut, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island), but Newfoundland and Labrador should be independent.

So, this request thing rarely works but I'll keep trying. Anyway, what I need is a blank Worlda or QBAM map that has the following modern-day nations ISOTed to a Virgin Earth:

Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Bolivia
Iceland
Hungary
Russia
Abkhazia
Libya
Sudan
Somalia
South Africa
Egypt
Palestine
Syria
Iraq
Qatar
Yemen
Iran
Afghanistan
India
China
North Korea
isotrequest.png

There you go.

The red part should go to Alaska.View attachment 472588

The border should follow along there until it reaches Oregon Country, where the northern border should look like this:

View attachment 472589

Then, it should follow along the contours of Oregon Country. Both the territory to the north of the 49th parallel that was ceded to Canada on this map and the territory to the south that was ceded to the United States should be part of the US.

View attachment 472590

The US should have the two areas highlighted in brown here that IOTL it ceded to Canada:

View attachment 472594

As for Canada proper, it should have the remaining territory that it would IOTL (Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory, Nunavut, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island), but Newfoundland and Labrador should be independent.

View attachment 472461
View attachment 472462
View attachment 472463

View attachment 472464
View attachment 472465

View attachment 472472
@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Could you perhaps do this? If you don't mind, add the Bahamas, Jamaica, and Barbados as states as well. The states of the US should be Alabama (OTL Alabama but minus the portion that juts south of the 31st parallel, which should be part of Florida), Alaska, Alta California (OTL California), Arizona, Arkansas, the Bahamas, Baja California, Barbados, Bermuda, Chihuahua, Colorado, Columbia (OTL British Columbia minus Vancouver Island), Connecticut, Cuba, Dakota (OTL Dakota Territory, which I'll embed below), Delaware, Durango, Florida (OTL Florida plus West Florida south of the 31st parallel), Georgia, Grenada, Idaho (its western border should be as OTL, while the eastern border should be that of Washington Territory on the map below, but with the southeast chunk of Oregon Country that is part of Nebraska Territory on the map), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Jamaica, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana (OTL Louisiana but minus West Florida), Maine (OTL Maine but with the additional territory in the north that I've requested), the Mariana Islands (Guam + Northern Mariana Islands), Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan (OTL Michigan but without the Upper Peninsula and instead controlling the Toledo Strip), Minnesota (OTL Minnesota but with the additional territory in the northeast I've requested), Mississippi (OTL Mississippi but without the territory south of the 31st parallel), Missouri, Nebraska (OTL Nebraska Territory, as on the map below), Nevada (OTL Nevada Territory, as on the map below), New Hampshire (OTL New Hampshire but without the territory I've requested be transferred to Vermont), New Jersey, New Mexico (OTL New Mexico Territory, as on the map below), New York (OTL New York but without the territory I've requested be transferred to Vermont, and with the Erie Triangle added to it), North Carolina, Nova Scotia (OTL Nova Scotia + New Brunswick), Ohio (OTL Ohio but minus the Toledo Strip), Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania (OTL Pennsylvania but without the Erie Triangle), Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Sinaloa, Sonora, South Carolina, Tabasco, Tennessee, Texas, Utah (OTL Utah Territory, but with its northern border not forming a corner but instead going in a straight line so that it borders Idaho, and essentially is a square), Vancouver (Vancouver Island), Vermont (OTL Vermont but with the additional territory I've requested), Virginia (OTL Virginia plus West Virginia), the Virgin Islands (the US Virgin Islands), Washington, Wisconsin (OTL Wisconsin plus the Upper Peninsula), and Yucatan (OTL Republic of Yucatan). The District of Columbia should have Arlington County. American Samoa should not be part of the US.

31524.jpg

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Could you perhaps do this? If you don't mind, add the Bahamas, Jamaica, and Barbados as states as well. The states of the US should be Alabama (OTL Alabama but minus the portion that juts south of the 31st parallel, which should be part of Florida), Alaska, Alta California (OTL California), Arizona, Arkansas, the Bahamas, Baja California, Barbados, Bermuda, Chihuahua, Colorado, Columbia (OTL British Columbia minus Vancouver Island), Connecticut, Cuba, Dakota (OTL Dakota Territory, which I'll embed below), Delaware, Durango, Florida (OTL Florida plus West Florida south of the 31st parallel), Georgia, Grenada, Idaho (its western border should be as OTL, while the eastern border should be that of Washington Territory on the map below, but with the southeast chunk of Oregon Country that is part of Nebraska Territory on the map), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Jamaica, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana (OTL Louisiana but minus West Florida), Maine (OTL Maine but with the additional territory in the north that I've requested), the Mariana Islands (Guam + Northern Mariana Islands), Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan (OTL Michigan but without the Upper Peninsula and instead controlling the Toledo Strip), Minnesota (OTL Minnesota but with the additional territory in the northeast I've requested), Mississippi (OTL Mississippi but without the territory south of the 31st parallel), Missouri, Nebraska (OTL Nebraska Territory, as on the map below), Nevada (OTL Nevada Territory, as on the map below), New Hampshire (OTL New Hampshire but without the territory I've requested be transferred to Vermont), New Jersey, New Mexico (OTL New Mexico Territory, as on the map below), New York (OTL New York but without the territory I've requested be transferred to Vermont, and with the Erie Triangle added to it), North Carolina, Nova Scotia (OTL Nova Scotia + New Brunswick), Ohio (OTL Ohio but minus the Toledo Strip), Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania (OTL Pennsylvania but without the Erie Triangle), Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Sinaloa, Sonora, South Carolina, Tabasco, Tennessee, Texas, Utah (OTL Utah Territory, but with its northern border not forming a corner but instead going in a straight line so that it borders Idaho, and essentially is a square), Vancouver (Vancouver Island), Vermont (OTL Vermont but with the additional territory I've requested), Virginia (OTL Virginia plus West Virginia), the Virgin Islands (the US Virgin Islands), Washington, Wisconsin (OTL Wisconsin plus the Upper Peninsula), and Yucatan (OTL Republic of Yucatan). The District of Columbia should have Arlington County. American Samoa should not be part of the US.

View attachment 472694
Worlda, Qbam, or the maps used as reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.