Explain the AH Quote

"Your mother was a dumb whore, with a fat arse.Did you know that?"~ Barack Obama

Excerpt from a "talk" between Governor of Nairobi County, Barack Obama II of the conservative Progressive Democratic Party, and prominent East African journalist Jonah Kazibwe, pertaining to the latter's mother who served as African Union diplomat and chairwoman of the East African Agri-Energy Committee. Obama's disparaging remarks regarding Specioza costed him re-election, with him coming in second place (with 46.4% of the popular vote) to Sakaja Johnson of the East African National Union party (with 53.6% of the PV) in 2017.

"Paris is the new Rome, and like Rome it burns with bloodshed and infighting. Our black banners shall fly over the World's Desire. Paris shall receive retribution for their misrule."

Excerpt from a "talk" between Governor of Nairobi County, Barack Obama II of the conservative Progressive Democratic Party, and prominent East African journalist Jonah Kazibwe, pertaining to the latter's mother who served as African Union diplomat and chairwoman of the East African Agri-Energy Committee. Obama's disparaging remarks regarding Specioza costed him re-election, with him coming in second place (with 46.4% of the popular vote) to Sakaja Johnson of the East African National Union party (with 53.6% of the PV) in 2017.

"Paris is the new Rome, and like Rome it burns with bloodshed and infighting. Our black banners shall fly over the World's Desire. Paris shall receive retribution for their misrule."

Clement Duval, after the Paris Revolt of 1921. The severe losses of the First World War led to the Second French Revolution, leading to the rise of anarchist France.

"I would rather have an honest tsar then a corrupt revolutionary". Alexander Kerensky.

"I would rather have an honest tsar then a corrupt revolutionary". Alexander Kerensky.
The Russian civil war was brutal and chaotic. The Provisional Government fell apart after its eventual victory, with Kerensky as head of state, with whatever powers he needed to enforce order and create a democratic system. But Kerensky felt democracy was part of what caused that mess, and so he manuvered for him to be proclaimed Regent of the Russian Empire while a Romanov was found, though after five years he called off the search and proclaimed himself Tsar. It was...controversial, but the entire world was too tired to care.

"A thousand claimants to the Roman Empire and none of you idiots have realized the Chinese empire is still gaining territory after how many eons? I'm not going to let a dictator take over the world, and i don't give a damn if he looks like Winnie the Pooh or Bugs Bunny or Batman for Christ's sake. And no i wouldn't let a dictator who looked like Jesus take over the world either."

"A thousand claimants to the Roman Empire and none of you idiots have realized the Chinese empire is still gaining territory after how many eons? I'm not going to let a dictator take over the world, and i don't give a damn if he looks like Winnie the Pooh or Bugs Bunny or Batman for Christ's sake. And no i wouldn't let a dictator who looked like Jesus take over the world either."

Kaiserin Margareta Van Hoof, angrily tweeting after the Princes' Strike paralyzed the Holy Roman Empire for three months. The Chinese General Keding Shikai was crowned Emperor of China as the Emperor Hongxian after his invasion of Korea, the Empire of Vietnam and the Kingdom of the Lao three days before, and the Kaiserin could finally break the strikers after a counter demonstration forced several of the striking princes to abdicate. And she was really not amused. The reason why she was talking about "a thousand claimants" was because the leader of the strike, the Count of Lippe, said he was more legitimate than her, a woman.

"Wait, so King means Monarch and Queen means Consort ? My god, you French really love to complicate simple things."

"Wait, so King means Monarch and Queen means Consort ? My god, you French really love to complicate simple things."

The comment a German ambassador made toward his French collague before the Dutch Republic responded with how the Holy Roman Empire was, shutting him up.

"Eastern Asia is divided between China and Mongolia, with the northern Far East being a difficult area"

"Eastern Asia is divided between China and Mongolia, with the northern Far East being a difficult area"
A quote from the American textbook Asia: A History widely used in American schools (but not all as per the 1975 Education for All Act de-standardizing public education). Its publication however caused massive controversy as it generalized the long-running Yuan Dynasty to 'Mongolia' and the Republic of China, which is considered by the Yuan as a rebellion, as China. This led to massive anti-American backlash in Yuan territory while it was silently appreciated in Republican territory. Its assessment of the Northern Far East as a 'difficult area' was however apt as the region remains a largely lawless frontier land of crisscrossing Yuan, Ruskan, and Sibir claims even with progress being made. Only recently had the city of Haishenwai, a Chinese city meant to lay claim to the entire area, been included on International Maps as belonging to the Yuan.

"I leave you all alone for four goddamn months and you bring me back to this?"

"I leave you all alone for four goddamn months and you bring me back to this?"
Douglas MacArthur upon being recalled after, well after the South Rose Again in 37. They lasted even less than normal and are actually attributed with helping kick the us industry out of the great depression, rearing them to go when pearl harbor was attacked.

"One attack and you want me to imprison all Japanese Americans? Get the hell out of my sight, out of my government, and Preferably out of my city and country. [Pause] You're stripped of rank, if that wasn't clear."

Douglas MacArthur upon being recalled after, well after the South Rose Again in 37. They lasted even less than normal and are actually attributed with helping kick the us industry out of the great depression, rearing them to go when pearl harbor was attacked.

"One attack and you want me to imprison all Japanese Americans? Get the hell out of my sight, out of my government, and Preferably out of my city and country. [Pause] You're stripped of rank, if that wasn't clear."

President Roosevelt, openly criticizing his soon-to-be-former military advisor John DeWitt for his Nippo-American "surveilance program", consisting of forcing all the Japanese Americans into detention camps to avoid any collaboration with the Imperial government. His decision was criticized after a Japanese-American woman prepared an attack in a mall in San Francisco, whose action was in fact only motivated by a mental disorder making her insanely jealous of her older sister, who happened to be working in the said mall. The affair had great importance after WW2 as it caused racial communities to refuse communautarism and to demand a "Great Reform" of the UNITED States, that would incorporate equally all it's cultures, instead of creating a black-american culture, a white protestant culture and all these separations. Some people consider that "direct victims aside, we can all thank Mrs. Watanabe, as she opened many doors by closing the ones of a shopping mall", even though this is a controversial statement.

"I wish I had different parents, Mr. Poivre-D'arvor. I really wished."

"I wish I had different parents, Mr. Poivre-D'arvor. I really wished."
A quote by Fredric Hausman, birth name Arminius Adolf Hitler, in an exclusive 2010 interview with French TV personality Patrick Poivre d'Arvor. The only son of Adolf Hitler and his then-mistress Eva Braun he was born in 1942 and kept a secret from the world, meant to be revealed to the Reich as Hitler's heir upon victory in WWII. However with the Reich collapsing by late 1944 Arminius was spirited away by the Heer on Hitler's orders and placed in an orphanage in Bavaria under the new name Fredric. It was only when American soldiers entered the Fuhrerbunker and found Hitler's corpse did they find documents about Arminius and his current whereabouts. He was quickly taken from the orphanage and sent to America to live with a foster family in rural Idaho and learned all about his father's crimes, even if his true parentage was kept hidden. He found out in 1960 where upon his 18th birthday he was told by his foster family about his real parents with governmental consent. He would later recall about the experience "I was left adrift in a sea of emotions with nobody to help me row back to shore." Word quickly leaked as word does and soon a media circus kicked up around 'The Last Nazi Arminius'. Fredric spent most of his 20s and early 30s in a deep depression as he was pegged with death threats from multiple sides of the political spectrum being called everything from Nazi Scum to a Race Traitor. After a brief stint in jail for a robbery gone wrong Fredric faded into obscurity and currently makes a living speaking out against the far-right and as a historian on WWII Germany. He was finally allowed to return to Germany in 2000 and gave a speech decrying Nazism and racism "in all forms" in Berlin to a large crowd. He traveled from the US to Germany many times in his life. He died in 2020 from heart failure while in Berlin, having vowed to never take a wife or have kids to let the Hitler line die.

"All this, for what? Some rice cakes?"

"All this, for what? Some rice cakes?"

Uttered into a hot mic by President Choe Yong-gon of the Republic of Korea after witnessing the brutal execution of a nine year old girl in the Islamic Republic of Liaoning during a state visit in 1964.

"Why do you criticize my laziness so much? Just remember that every corpse on Mount Everest was once an extremely motivated person."

"Why do you criticize my laziness so much? Just remember that every corpse on Mount Everest was once an extremely motivated person."
A statement by Ronald Reagan in response to criticisms of his lack of response in the wake of the 1986 Lynchburg Bombings, an unsuccessful attempt by a conservative militia to restrict immigration. Reagen tried to get out of it by stating he had to work on the economy due to it being the bigger issue in his opinion, but the fallout at the very least led to Pete du Pont winning in a landslide.

"I have watched my family be herded into Dachau's ovens as they tried to get on final look at me. I have escaped without what I treasured most from the gulags of Yakutsk. I have seen friends I trusted dearly commit unspeakable atrocities in the trenches of Xinjiang. I have had my family torn away from me in Compton. And yet all the pain and horror I have felt in all four combined is only half the pain I get from sitting here listening to that shit spewing out of your mouth right now."

"I have watched my family be herded into Dachau's ovens as they tried to get on final look at me. I have escaped without what I treasured most from the gulags of Yakutsk. I have seen friends I trusted dearly commit unspeakable atrocities in the trenches of Xinjiang. I have had my family torn away from me in Compton. And yet all the pain and horror I have felt in all four combined is only half the pain I get from sitting here listening to that shit spewing out of your mouth right now."

Infamous quote by British ex-officer of Jewish descent, Isaac Adelman, from his memoirs Dead Man Walking, published in 1994 just a few years after the downfall of the British Empire. This quote originates from Chapter XVIII, and was supposedly said by Adelman following a highly contentious discussion of British war crimes during the Third World War with conservative news anchor David Adkins, who invited him over for a documentary on the 25th anniversary of the end of the War. Dead Man Walking, along with Adelman's participation in the British Section of the Renewed Workers' International, made Adelman extremely controversial among British politicians and pundits, giving him a reputation that remained well after his suicide in the year of 2005.

"But it appears unprofitable for Belov to answer my questions, isn't it?"

"But it appears unprofitable for Belov to answer my questions, isn't it?"
A thinly veiled insult from Joseph Trotsky to
Pavel Belov, then-head of the NKVD, who was trying to get away with committing several unsavoury acts behind his back at once.

"Even the mightiest predators of all history, from Tyrannosaurus Rex of ancient Columbia, to lions of Tanganyika's plains would rather use their vocalisations of roaring and hissing to settle their quarrels rather then waste time and energy with fighting by their teeth and claws. Sadly, it seems so many men forget this simple fact of nature nowadays."

A thinly veiled insult from Joseph Trotsky to
Pavel Belov, then-head of the NKVD, who was trying to get away with committing several unsavoury acts behind his back at once.

"Even the mightiest predators of all history, from Tyrannosaurus Rex of ancient Columbia, to lions of Tanganyika's plains would rather use their vocalisations of roaring and hissing to settle their quarrels rather then waste time and energy with fighting by their teeth and claws. Sadly, it seems so many men forget this simple fact of nature nowadays."

Nobel Prize Winning Peace activist William Jennings Bryan, commenting on the folly of the Second European War, 1922.

"If I truly were the Bolshevik savage, you would've been fed to the wolves. Unlike you, I am merciful."

Nobel Prize Winning Peace activist William Jennings Bryan, commenting on the folly of the Second European War, 1922.

"If I truly were the Bolshevik savage, you would've been fed to the wolves. Unlike you, I am merciful."

Rosa Luxemburg, first president of the People's republic of Germany, to Adolf Hitler, leader of the NSDSAP, after his defeat and capture during the German Civil War.
While many members of the comunist government asked her to give him a violent death in retiliation of his crimes during the war, Luxemburg insisted on giving him a fair trial and a painless execution.

"Organised religion is a massonic cospiracy created to spread comunist ideals and corrupt men into sacrificing their dogs to the satanic trinity of Ronald Raegan, Alex Jones and Britney Spears.Also Justin Biber is somehow involved."

"Organised religion is a massonic cospiracy created to spread comunist ideals and corrupt men into sacrificing their dogs to the satanic trinity of Ronald Raegan, Alex Jones and Britney Spears.Also Justin Biber is somehow involved."

A example of the 'Comunism Copypasta' meme that spread across the internet in the early 2010s. The word before communism, thing being sacrificed and the composition of the 'satanic trinity' is changed to fit the situation and pasted on forums and messaging boards for humorous effect. It came from a irate poster on the now defunct furry message board Fur Pile that got into an argument over the ethical ramifications of a 'furry' character in the then recently premiered 2006 Nickelodeon cartoon Rugrats: Terrible Teens. In it the poster who had already gained a reputation on the board for being anti-furry, alleged that the inclusion of Tommy being a furry debased the character and made kids satanist furries.

"Sometimes people die, such is the nature of tag."

"Sometimes people die, such is the nature of tag."
Tag was the most common name for a new drug developed in the mid 2010s. It reportedly gave people increased muscular and mental performance like they were masters of it. Its developer, William Cynmore, ironically ODd on it, which was incredibly easy to do. the above quote came from a leading proponent of it remaining legal for civilians outside of athletic careers. It was outlawed.

"Ladies, Gentlemen. I proudly present, the PT Cruiser."-PT Barnum from the air, 1854

In 1854, entertainer PT Barnum unveiled his new clipper sailboat in a very grandiose fashion in New Haven, unveiling his ship from a hot air balloon over the harbour before touching down on it.

"Commandant Eleven: Thou Shalt Not Annoy"

"Commandant Eleven: Thou Shalt Not Annoy"
The 11th of The New Commandments a seminal piece of religious literature written and published in 2009 by Pope Antagonius I (the first American Pope). A large section of Christianity as a whole, from Orthodox to Catholic to even Protestants and Copts in East Africa all decried the tome as heretical. Antagonius I was deposed in a palace coup by the College of Cardinals and sent back to his home of Atlanta where he, going by his birth name of Nathan Stermier founded the New Christian Church. The church quickly exploded in popularity among the left for its radically progressive stances on everything from gay marriage to no-kill animal shelters. While officially a heretical sect its quickly turned the increasingly atheistic young left wing back to religion and is at least partially credited with a recent uptick in religiosity among the younger generation.

"The First Family is white trash. Might was well turn the White House into a trailer."