Explain the AH Quote

“Russians and Americans must unite to fight the Byzantine scourge”
-Quote by controversial Russian Orthodox priest Feofil Ludakov on the union of ROCOR and OCA in direct response to Bp. Lazar Pulaho's appointment to the EP, 2019.

"As long as there is blood in the moutains of Ossetia, there is hope"

VVD0D95

Banned
-Quote by controversial Russian Orthodox priest Feofil Ludakov on the union of ROCOR and OCA in direct response to Bp. Lazar Pulaho's appointment to the EP, 2019.

"As long as there is blood in the moutains of Ossetia, there is hope"

A quote from a leading general during the freedom struggle of the Ossetian people.

“Communists talk of peace and success, what they don’t tell you is the bodies it is built on and the atrocities they commit to keep the illusion alive.”

Deleted member 107125

A quote from a leading general during the freedom struggle of the Ossetian people.

“Communists talk of peace and success, what they don’t tell you is the bodies it is built on and the atrocities they commit to keep the illusion alive.”

Senator for Minnesota Francis Kim of the Democratic Party describing his disdain for Communism in a live speech.
Born Kim Song-Ju in Chilgol, Japanese Korea, he migrated to Seattle in 1929, at the age of 19. From there, he moved to Minneapolis, where he began work as a pastor at a local Presbyterian Church, and began keeping accounts there as well. This gave him an interest in economics, which would inspire him to write several books. He stood for the Democratic Party in 1960. A social liberal, he supported Civil rights but disliked Martin Luther King and also hated communism.

“And then there will come such a day when the pure Georgian races will win the fight against the filthy Turks and Slavs that infest our land- and that will be a great day’-
Ioseb Jugashvili
(Note: To all those Fascists our here thinking of supporting me because of this- I say go to hell- this isn’t my personal opinion. Neither am I a big fan of Kim Il Sung)

“And then there will come such a day when the pure Georgian races will win the fight against the filthy Turks and Slavs that infest our land- and that will be a great day’-
Ioseb Jugashvili
A quote by noted centre-right leader Ioseb Jugashvili of the Caucasian States in 1938.

"I love gorillas. I feel like they have 99.98% more compassion and humanity in them then most people I know."

"I love gorillas. I feel like they have 99.98% more compassion and humanity in them then most people I know."
Quote spoken by Wonder Woman from the DC comic titled “Clash of Civilization”. An Elseworld comic, it depicts a comic book-universe where Gorilla City (led by Grodd) and Themyscira (led by an evil version of Wonder Woman) coordinate the invasion of the “human” world. This forces the UN to active the “Justice Program” to fight off the invasion (resulting in the formation of that world’s version of the Justice League).

“Corruption is a disease — a cancer — that eats away at the very core of the society... Except in those cases where it benefits me personally. That’s when corruption is awesome!”

“Corruption is a disease — a cancer — that eats away at the very core of the society... Except in those cases where it benefits me personally. That’s when corruption is awesome!”
A quote from the dramedy play Jackasses, starring Phillip Knoxville as a staffer to democrat representative Thad Stevens during the Jump of 1866.

"Just remember: a pinhead is technically sharp-minded."

Last edited:
"Just remember: a pinhead is technically sharp-minded."
Comedian Joesph Moolan. He was mocking many media networks calling then candidate donald trump a very sharp-minded man.

"Go back to nature? Are you stupid?! 'Mother Nature' is an abusive misogynist who pit her smallest and smartest child-man, against his larger and fiercer brothers and sisters. And despite having reached adulthood, we're still dependant on her. You can criticize every facet of industrial llife, but nature is far, far worse."

Comedian Joesph Moolan. He was mocking many media networks calling then candidate donald trump a very sharp-minded man.

"Go back to nature? Are you stupid?! 'Mother Nature' is an abusive misogynist who pit her smallest and smartest child-man, against his larger and fiercer brothers and sisters. And despite having reached adulthood, we're still dependant on her. You can criticize every facet of industrial llife, but nature is far, far worse."

Excerpt from the Simpsons movie Kamp Krusty, 1993. The movie centers around Bart and Lisa struggling to survive in Kamp Krusty, a dilapidated crapshack mismanaged by Krusty's heartless accountant, Mr. Black. The above line features a subplot where Burns and Smithers go camping. The former mocks the idea of going back to nature.

"The cruelties of modern life are better than the life of a caveman."

Deleted member 107125

Libertarian economist Milton Friedman, 1997, in a debate with anarcho-primitivist anthropologist Noam Chomsky

“We will fight to keep impost duties low, Caesar”

A line from the famous film ‘Hail Caesar: A Tale of The Christ ( yes I know this is from the Coen Bros film) produced by Eddie Mannix, starring Hobie Doyle.

“Stupidity is nothing but genius, but less pretentious and with a better name”

A line by absurdist and religious leader New Hampshirian Alan T.C. Morden in his book Yellows Dream sTate in the Marianas, mocking society's reverence and disgust at stupidity, often at the same time.

"Let's face it: at least Re, Wujir, Aset, and the rest of our countless scores of gods can sustain themselves without basically forcing you to pray and heap praises onto them lest you be condemned to an eternal suffering once you die; simply put, the Hisedjet are far more humble then your "Thou Shalt Put No Other Gods Before Me" Yahweh."

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Prominent Marxist scholar and historian Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez criticizing real estate mogul Donald Trump and his association with capitalism and free enterprise but also with corruption on CNN in 2014.

“Russians and Americans must unite to fight the Byzantine scourge”
Why would you drag Chat into this thread? You REALLY don't want to do this.

A line by absurdist and religious leader New Hampshirian Alan T.C. Morden in his book Yellows Dream sTate in the Marianas, mocking society's reverence and disgust at stupidity, often at the same time.

"Let's face it: at least Re, Wujir, Aset, and the rest of our countless scores of gods can sustain themselves without basically forcing you to pray and heap praises onto them lest you be condemned to an eternal suffering once you die; simply put, the Hisedjet are far more humble then your "Thou Shalt Put No Other Gods Before Me" Yahweh."
Ramses II's response to Moses during their many theological debates, after the Pharaoh had relaxed the oppression of the Hebrews in response to learning of his brother's heritage. While never supporting the Jewish faith, Ramses was tolerant of what he saw as a "haughty but harmless" religious minority.

"President Long, Chairman Strasser, King Edward. I've called you all here for one reason, and one reason only. How in the hell are we going to win this damned war?"

An apocryphal line allegedly said by Spanish Prime Minister Joaquin Alvarez to US President Henry Long, Canadian Chairman Greg Strasser, and King Edvard of the Greater Kingdom of Nordsjonia on the Great Mediterranean War (1937-1940).

"At this point, Chicago could outlaw eating, breathing, and sleeping simply because we do so too." - George Ruth Jr.

Last edited:
"At this point, Chicago could outlaw eating, breathing, and sleeping simply because we do so too." - George Ruth Jr.
A quote by Unionist George 'Babe' Ruth Jr, Senator in the 75th and last US Congress. With most of the South having already devolved into chaos due to the Depression and the Army ominously camped outside Washington DC President Smith decided to stay in Chicago rather than risk execution if he moved to DC. Smith's government was however exceptional in its de-function as bans and repeals against this and that were enacted almost hourly as he was forced to honor dozens of conflicting promises Smith made to get into the White House (even if he was not literally in the White House). Most of the bans ended up hurting the industrial centers of the US, like Ruth's hometown of Baltimore or adopted home of New York making many in the cities believe the President was passing such legislation out of spite.

"We shall fight against the Angry Night! We shall never give up! We can never give in!"

"We shall fight against the Angry Night! We shall never give up! We can never give in!"
Angry Night was an American white supremacist group in the late 60s, the above came from Malcom X after miraculously surviving his assassination attempt. Angry Night surpassed the kkk for many reasons, but a big one was that it operated as a cult, indoctrinating innocents and liberals, instead of playing on preexisting racism. When the truth came out that what many thought to just be a popular club was in fact indocrainating innocent teens to be hateful monters, Malcom X was appalled for obvious reasons and swore the black Panthers would do their part to keep as many people of all colors safe. MLK himself is said to have vomited reading about it and stood by Malcom.

"Oh you're funny. See, here's the thing- me and the Fuher both know they can't get through the forts, so they'll want to go around into Belgium. We have three years or so before we really need to be ready, so that's two years to make the north of France inpenetrable. I've also made sure your entire team comes from California- Hitler wouldn't think to get spies in the western us. Similarly, I've bought three years of silence from Britain and Belgium. Oh, and general? The president can't know about these walls until they're complete. After all, this is illegal. Now go put and save France."

"Oh you're funny. See, here's the thing- me and the Fuher both know they can't get through the forts, so they'll want to go around into Belgium. We have three years or so before we really need to be ready, so that's two years to make the north of France inpenetrable. I've also made sure your entire team comes from California- Hitler wouldn't think to get spies in the western us. Similarly, I've bought three years of silence from Britain and Belgium. Oh, and general? The president can't know about these walls until they're complete. After all, this is illegal. Now go put and save France."

Captain William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz speaking to Albert Lebrun in his capacity as member of the US Office of Secret Actions on the subject of a German invasion of the French Third Republic in mid-1938. While the United States did not enter the escalating conflict in any official capacity at that time, the Allied Forces, the French Third Republic, and Poland were covertly gaining supplies and intell from the OSA in the years leading up to the conflict in question and even during some of the time before the US officially entered the resulting Second World War. Blazkowicz would go on to be deployed onto the field on the European Front and single-handedly strike many a blow to both Nazi Germany's military endeavors and their secret research. While decorated for his military acts, his covert actions would only be uncovered in 2009 via FOIA request from his remaining family. With the scope of his covert acts, there is an ongoing petition to grant Blazkowicz a posthumous Congressional Medal of Honor.

"Our 'death ray' doesn't seem to be working. I mean, I'm standing right in it... and I'm not dead yet."

Captain William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz speaking to Albert Lebrun in his capacity as member of the US Office of Secret Actions on the subject of a German invasion of the French Third Republic in mid-1938. While the United States did not enter the escalating conflict in any official capacity at that time, the Allied Forces, the French Third Republic, and Poland were covertly gaining supplies and intell from the OSA in the years leading up to the conflict in question and even during some of the time before the US officially entered the resulting Second World War. Blazkowicz would go on to be deployed onto the field on the European Front and single-handedly strike many a blow to both Nazi Germany's military endeavors and their secret research. While decorated for his military acts, his covert actions would only be uncovered in 2009 via FOIA request from his remaining family. With the scope of his covert acts, there is an ongoing petition to grant Blazkowicz a posthumous Congressional Medal of Honor.

"Our 'death ray' doesn't seem to be working. I mean, I'm standing right in it... and I'm not dead yet."

Excerpt from the 1992 Sidney Lumet movie Tesla. It explores Tesla's scientific career, including the development of the death ray, and his imprisonment for pacifism during World War I. The above line is said before Tesla's assistant, Philo Farnsworth, is singed by a death ray.

Wars are not won by heroes, but by those with deep pockets.

Excerpt from the 1992 Sidney Lumet movie Tesla. It explores Tesla's scientific career, including the development of the death ray, and his imprisonment for pacifism during World War I. The above line is said before Tesla's assistant, Philo Farnsworth, is singed by a death ray.

Wars are not won by heroes, but by those with deep pockets.

Russian industrialist V. I. Ulyanov discussing how to defeat a well-connected and hostile German military dictatorship.

“I saw what they’re planning to do. They’re like locusts. They’re moving from nation to nation, their whole civilization. After they’ve consumed every natural resource, they move on. And we’re next.”

Russian industrialist V. I. Ulyanov discussing how to defeat a well-connected and hostile German military dictatorship.

“I saw what they’re planning to do. They’re like locusts. They’re moving from nation to nation, their whole civilization. After they’ve consumed every natural resource, they move on. And we’re next.”
Montezuma of the Aztec empire. His father had narrowly escaped Spain's grasp as the spanish expedition had been small and he'd made sure to kill their leader. This stopped the Spanish, but most certainly not the french. Montezuma saw how the french handled their colonies and was fearful for perhaps the only time in his life. He made an alliance with english shortly thereafter. Using english aid and guns, he was able to free all of mexico from colonial rule and took louisiana from france.

"Anglia ruled by normans? How would a duke even get a legitimate claim? Why would i let them invade Anglia-whom France has always been on good terms with and a norman conquest would ruin that." Philip I of France