The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Is anyone working on the Dixie states counties, particularly those in Arkansas, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina and Louisiana (I know they are called parishes but fk it)? I need them urgently.

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned
Is anyone working on the Dixie states counties, particularly those in Arkansas, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina and Louisiana (I know they are called parishes but fk it)? I need them urgently.
i am working on them. what time do you want them? today?

ST15RM

Banned
upload_2019-6-6_17-46-18.png

Could somebody please provide the most recently updated version of the QBAM? My laptop was destroyed, and I really don't feel like spending hours of my day copy-pasting several dozen improvements into an image again.

ST15RM

Banned
Could somebody please provide the most recently updated version of the QBAM? My laptop was destroyed, and I really don't feel like spending hours of my day copy-pasting several dozen improvements into an image again.
2c8itGO.png

here you go. includes the carolinas, too!

Last edited:
@ST15RM how's the progress in the rest of the states (Tennessee, Louisiana, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida)?

And for Tennessee, there is a legal subdivision between the state and the counties: the Grand Divisions. Not sure if you need to add it as well.

Last edited:
Solomon, Vanuatu and New Caledonia Patch.
EDIT: Added first level subdivisions, municipalities of New Caledonia and patched Tonga.
upload_2019-6-26_9-6-59.png

Last edited: