Per Murica's suggestion a couple pages back, I designed this flag for a Yankee Israel with a single drop of blood, symbolizing the Pinnacle Blood of the People of Judah, and also bring the American colors into the scheme. The results were pretty darn aesthetic, not gonna lie:

800px-Flag_of_Israel_28194829.svg.png

secondisrael.png

Personally, I'm a fan of the top choice, as I think it just looks better than having it in the middle of the star, and it's at the "Pinnacle" point of the star. Honestly, I could see America's Jews adopting it as a symbol very soon just with the star and drop itself. Perhaps even ironically self-branding their clothes with Jewish stars to identify themselves as supporters of the Israeli Nationalist Movement or something.

Last edited:
And here's a flagpin variant, because why not at this point. That's the beauty of it. It's supremely easy to edit in, while still being a very recognizable and symbolic design.

israelusfriend.png

Per Murica's suggestion a couple pages back, I designed this flag for a Yankee Israel with a single drop of blood, symbolizing the Pinnacle Blood of the People of Judah, and also bring the American colors into the scheme. The results were pretty darn aesthetic, not gonna lie:

View attachment 455531

View attachment 455532

Personally, I'm a fan of the top choice, as I think it just looks better than having it in the middle of the star. Honestly, I could see America's Jews adopting it as a symbol very soon just with the star and drop itself. Perhaps even ironically self-branding their clothes with Jewish stars to identify themselves as supporters of the Israeli Nationalist Movement or something.
I agree, the first one does look better.

You could make the entire top point of the star red to it look like a spear as well as a blood drop. Personally I like the second design, as it seems more balanced. Plus you can totally make the blood drop in the centre look like a flame

israel3.png

Inverted version I whipped up just to see how that would look.

You could make the entire top point of the star red to it look like a spear as well as a blood drop. Personally I like the second design, as it seems more balanced. Plus you can totally make the blood drop in the centre look like a flame

It shall be done

israel4.png

That smacks me as evil looking. Almost like it's the Devil's head with a bloody horn or flame at the top. lol It is also a pretty cool symbol though.

Pretty cool designs, Napo. :cool: Speaking of flags, are you planning on giving the states of the RU each their own flag?

Last edited:
Honestly, Carolina is a combination of Fascist Italy and Yugoslavia. Which I find hilariously entertaining.

"WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT, I SWEAR! WE DON'T NEED YOU GUYS!"

*bungles invasion*

"AMERICA PLZ HELP ME."

*America sighs before sending "Volunteer" Battalions*

Yessss. Great job! I love it.

Are you going to have more then two ending. One of the two original timelines ending is America collapses but the the rest of the world is crazy and things eventually go nuclear. I would another one of those ending but I would do America collapses s and the world starts marching towards sanity. In that ending I would have Carolina be a reversed Yugoslavia. Instead of being going form one ethic harmonious state to a bunch of bickering states rife with ethic tension on Carolina embrace racial harmony and starts getting the neighboring new unites states breakaways to peacfully join them

CHAPTER 67

CHAPTER 67
ALL THAT ENDS IS NOT WELL
gtm8qfek13z3xnaggbzg.jpg

Russian Prisoners of War photographed in Greece following a mass surrender to Allied forces

The Great World War had, by early 1914, stretched into its fourth year. For almost half a decade, the people of Europe had been plunged into chaos, bloodshed, and warfare on a scale unseen in human history. Millions of people, both military and civilian, had lost their lives. To top it off, the New Black Death and the Channel Anthrax Disaster were still ravaging the continent. Though peace had been made between the Central Powers and Europa, at long last, the war was not over. Indeed, the main opponent of Europa still fought on as Tsar Viktor forced his men to continue marching into the withering rifle and artillery fire at the besieged Hungarian capital of Budapest. Though he put on a brave face and never stopped talking about inevitable victory, Viktor was nervous. In China, he had made great headway at long last against the southern factions that opposed his toddler puppet Emperor, Puyi. But in Europe, on the Budapest Front, the war was becoming untenable. With peace having arrived between Germania and Europa, this allowed more Europan troops to reinforce Budapest. So many times, the Russians and their League allies had been terribly close to taking the city, but every time, the Austrians, Hungarians, and Italians remained firm in their steadfast defense. Italian Arditi, elite armored troops, were among the most celebrated heroes of the war. Their motto was "Not one step back," and they had proven they lived up to their words at Budapest.

Despite the initial collapse of Europan defenses during the June, 1912 Offensive by the League, the same rout which saw a young Adolf Schicklgruber boil with rage when he saw the Europan forces flee, the Russians had not achieved anymore breakthroughs. The spread of the Flu, especially its later mutated versions, crippled the League's forces. In early 1914, America and the Fascist Sphere were successfully vaccinating their citizens and programs in Europa and Germania weren't far behind, but Russia had no such research or programs. Instead, in what some viewed as a miracle, the plague blunted the Russian spear and ended their advance for good. Time and time again, the Russians attempted a breakthrough. In the winter of 1913, Viktor began what he called "Operation Sunset," which he viewed as a last-ditch effort to take Budapest. After breakthroughs in China, where warfare had remained somewhat more mobile, crack Russian troops from China were sent to the Budapest Front to counteract the reinforced Europans. Sadly for them, this mostly just enabled the siege to go on for even longer, rather than Europan reinforcements simply chasing the Russians out of Hungary altogether.

Now, in March, 1914, during the same time as the Cleansing Month in the Union, Europan troops launched a new offensive and finally smashed the Romanian and Bulgarian troops outside Budapest. Though the Russians radically remained loyal to the Tsar's orders of "no retreat," the other League troops fled for their lives. They had fought and died for months upon months. It was time to leave. At the tip of the Europan attack was none other than Adolf Schicklgruber, furiously blasting away and gutting every Slav that stood in his way. When the initial advance stalled on the outskirts of the city, Schicklgruber took a blood-stained homemade Austrian flag out of his pack, tied it to his rifle, and led what would go down in history as the "Charge of the 29th Infantry." This was the final advance against the League at Budapest. As the recently-promoted young corporal rallied his men, he stepped into legend.

"We festered in that hellhole over almost two years. We almost had them broken. But some of our men were turning back. Our advance was stalled. But then came our breath of fresh air. Despite it all, here was our corporal, a bullet through his left arm, personally throwing himself into the battle, waving his colors proudly, killing Russian soldiers left and right. His orders rang out loud and clear, his voice carrying over the ungodly, gut-wrenching sounds of battle. We pressed on, rallying behind the 'Little Corporal,' as we called him. We pressed on and we chased every degenerate Slav out of Budapest forever, and it was all thanks to that strange little man with a mustache and a flag. I have no doubts that, if it were not for Corporal Schicklgruber, the Russians would have pushed us back into the city and continued their offensive, perhaps winning the war. Adolf Schicklgruber saved Western Civilization. And that is why he is worthy of the Imperial Legion of Honour."

- Private Hermann Goering during his testimony at Corporal Schicklgruber's medal ceremony in Vienna, May, 1914

b5ebded2-d508-49c4-ae90-b2e8e82e108b.jpg

Photo of Schicklgruber (far left) with his Austrian and Bavarian comrades shortly after the Salvation of Budapest

wwi-cambrai-oct-9-1918-metcalf-collectio-cwm19930012-847-canadian-colour-635x357.jpg

Italian troops march through the shattered ruins of Budapest

troops_cloth_hall.jpg

Austrian soldiers begin the final assault on Russian positions outside Budapest. Over one million Allied personnel and civilians perished during the two-year siege.

The Russians were now broken, falling in with the other Slavs as their will to fight on buckled at last. When news arrived in St. Petersburg that the Europans had finally broken the siege, Viktor flew into a rage and killed the messenger in cold blood with his bare hands in front of his entire general staff. As the screaming and delusional Tsar wept, his hands still wrapped around the messenger's throat, his generals, one at a time, left the room, leaving the heir to the Khans and the Scourge of God in a pathetic heap on the floor. It was over. Everyone knew in Europe that it was finally over. Unless they wanted Europan troops to push into the League itself and take territory away, a peace would have to be reached. There were even fears now that the Central Powers would declare war on Russia to cripple it forever and to seize Karelia and St. Petersburg. Viktor desperately had tried to dominate the world. His flags now flew in Southern China, the various warlords and factions defeated and Nanking under Qing control. His armies had carried him to glory unseen in Russian history. And now here it was, collapsing on the western border, the League cracking like an egg that had been squeezed for too long.

As Europan forces began to steamroll over and recaptured Hungary, the League of Tsars called for an emergency conference in Bucharest, Romania. King Ivan III of Grand Serbia, King Alexander of Greece, Tsar Melchior of Ruthenia, Tsar Timotei III of Bulgaria, and Tsar Andrei I of Romania were all in attendance and had to decide how to move forward. Noticeably, Russia was entirely snubbed and weren't in the least bit welcome to attend, despite Greece's Alexander insisting that Viktor should be, as Viktor was his only friend. The Council of Bucharest took place in early April and Andrei, the 26 year-old Romanian absolute monarch, stood up at the table during the first day and announced, "At last, the Balkans have a backbone! Down with the Russian oppressor!" Rallying behind the charismatic and likeable Andrei, the League voted to remove Russia from their alliance and sent envoys to ask for peace with Europa, with Greece abstaining from the vote. Finally, on May 1, 1914, Europan ambassadors were received at the Imperial Palace in Bucharest to sign the Treaty of Bucharest, ending hostilities between the League and the Continental Alliance.

- CENTRAL POINTS OF THE TREATY OF BUCHAREST -

1. The League of Tsars admit defeat and responsibility for the war, humbly asking the people of Europa and the Continental Alliance for their forgiveness.
  2. The League of Tsars will completely pull out of Hungary, Dalmatia, and all occupied areas along the Adriatic Sea, effective immediately, returning all prisoners, spoils, loot, and any and all pillage to their rightful owners. If owners cannot be found, they shall be donated to the restoration of Budapest and Hungary.
  3. The League of Tsars will pay reparations to the United Empire of Europa in the amount of (15 billion Dollars), due to be paid off in full by no later than 1928.
  4. The League of Tsars will denounce the Russian Empire and its monarch, Viktor I, and will sever all ties with it completely and for all time.
  5. The Tsardom of Ruthenia will be allowed to continue to exist in exchange for a yearly tribute to the United Empire of Europa. This tribute shall be (500 million Dollars) per year for twenty years, until the date of May 1, 1934. It will also be required to help rebuild devastated regions in Hungary with manpower and architects. If payment should not be made within six months of the appointed time every year, the Continental Alliance shall consider it an act of war upon the whole of the Alliance.
  6. The wealthy city-state, the Viceroyalty of Constantinople, will send builders and funds to be agreed to at a later time to assist in the renovations and restoration of Hungary and will evict all Russian citizens and the Russian-born Fourth Viceroy of the Realm, to be replaced by a candidate of Serbian blood.
  7. The Kingdom of Greece, being one of the main causes of the war, shall be removed from the League of Tsars and its neutrality shall be enforced by every signer of the Treaty of Bucharest. King Alexander, one of the bloodiest and most loyal servants of Viktor, shall renounce his claim to the throne or shall be removed from power by the League and the Continental Alliance by force of arms. Greece's Parliamentary rule shall be reinstated and relief will be administered to the nation by the other members of the League to restore stability and living standards.
  8. The Mediterranean Sea shall be a neutral zone for all nations, with all nations having control of the twenty miles of sea off their shorelines. The Pillars of Hercules shall be open to all nations and its neutrality will be enforced by the combined forces of the Continental Alliance and the League of Tsars.

The Treaty of Bucharest was harsh on the League in some ways, but relaxed in others. Perrault's common-sense was easy to see in the document. While costly reparations were demanded of the League, the League was allowed to continue to exist, mostly as a buffer for whatever potential nightmare would come out of Russia in the future. Ruthenia was allowed to keep its independence, which surprised and even outraged many, but the cost of occupying it and subjugating it once again would have only destabilized the Empire and the League both. However, even Perrault wasn't generous enough to let King Alexander remain monarch of Greece. After eight years of civil war and helping to spark the world war, King Alexander, House of Marinos, found himself now the latest victim of the Marinos Family Curse. Without Russian help, he was nothing. On the morning of May 20, 1914, the Greek Koinovoúlio, the outlawed Parliament, once again returned to war-torn Athens. Alexander and his entourage already were on a train bound for Constantinople, where the Viceroyalty had agreed to let him live out his days in peace. When Parliamentary forces entered the Royal Palace, they found the royal crown sitting on the floor in front of the throne, charred and burning papers scattered all about. It was over.

Georgios_Kondylis.jpg

Photo taken of the deposed King Alexander of Greece shortly before his official abdication

While almost the entirety of the Treaty of Bucharest's 200 clauses were written as punishment for the League, there was one which stood out as an olive branch from Paris. Neutrality on the Mediterranean Sea, formerly nicknamed "Lake Bonaparte," would be enforced by all nations. This was an interesting concession, and definitely was warmly welcomed by the League. However, most all the other clauses were against the League.

Russia, meanwhile, knew it was beaten. With the League turning against it, Viktor finally broke down and asked for a white peace. He asked the Allies and the League for a total cessation of hostilities. He wrote a lengthy letter for Caesar warning of the untold devastation and bloodshed that would be visited upon both sides if an attempt was made to unseat him from power. While at first Caesar wanted to push on and force the League itself to fight against their former master, Perrault contained the situation. Fearing a loss of the Holy Land, Suez, and thus India itself, he persuaded Caesar that a ceasefire might be the best conclusion possible. The League had been broken, he claimed, and there was no way they would welcome Russian control anytime soon, or perhaps ever. While Russia was a menace to Western civilization, it was clearly more interested in Asia. Russia had not even conquered territory in Europe since the war had begun, instead acting through puppets. The whole thing had been Viktor's personal vendetta to burn Paris. Now that sacking Europa was not remotely possible and his own rule's stability was likely on shaky ground since his generals knew he was not invincible, the Allies agreed to a white peace on June 1, 1914, signing the Treaty of Constantinople. The war in mainland Europe was finally over.

Now, the only places the Great World War raged on were in the Middle East and Britain. As Britain prepared to inoculate its population against the Flu and readied a new attack on Ireland, the Muslim alliance in the Holy Land was beginning to fall apart. The battle for Jerusalem was supposed to be a quick victory and knockout blow to Christianity in the region, but Egyptian forces had begun mutinying in the face of absent paychecks and Persian troops were raping and pillaging Iraq, a supposed ally. Instead of a knockout blow, Europa could once again move troops to a more needed area. As the summer of 1914 dawned, the world would watch thousands of battle-hardened Europan troops land on the shores of Palestine. Chevalier Cyrille Coste, the Grandmaster of the Knights of Jerusalem who had so steadfastly held the Holy City in the face of unimaginably bad odds, could breath a sigh of relief. Help was finally coming....

Last edited:
Pretty cool designs, Napo. :cool: Speaking of flags, are you planning on giving the states of the RU each their own flag?

I do indeed! However that will be incredibly time consuming. I'll probably need help!

Are you going to have more then two ending. One of the two original timelines ending is America collapses but the the rest of the world is crazy and things eventually go nuclear. I would another one of those ending but I would do America collapses s and the world starts marching towards sanity. In that ending I would have Carolina be a reversed Yugoslavia. Instead of being going form one ethic harmonious state to a bunch of bickering states rife with ethic tension on Carolina embrace racial harmony and starts getting the neighboring new unites states breakaways to peacfully join them

I intend on having this TL have multiple endings, yes. However one will be the *canon* ending that is the definitive version and the others will be spinoffs.

I do indeed! However that will be incredibly time consuming. I'll probably need help!
You know, you could always reuse/modify already pre-existing flags for states to save time. For example, just use the Esperanto flag for TTL's Vermont or modify the flag of Iowa's to become Iowai's, just like I did a while back.

I intend on having this TL have multiple endings, yes. However one will be the *canon* ending that is the definitive version and the others will be spinoffs.

I hope there will an america collospe and the world start to see the errors of its way ending were carolina becomes a reverse yugoslavica

You know, you could always reuse/modify already pre-existing flags for states to save time. For example, just use the Esperanto flag for TTL's Vermont or modify the flag of Iowa's to become Iowai's, just like I did a while back.

Oh I'm sure that would make it easier, but there are plenty of states that never existed OTL that need flags, like New Canaan, Redemption, and Oxacre. New Canaan would be especially interesting with symbolism and the fact their capital is Metropolis would make the state and their flag a huge deal.

Last edited: