I don’t know whether to be more scared or excited about this.

He's one of the characters that will absolutely dominate the 20th century and nobody has correctly guessed yet what I have planned for him, and don't know if anyone could because it's absolutely insane (also, I don't think it's something that has ever happened to an AH Hitler in any timeline I've heard of).

He's one of the characters that will absolutely dominate the 20th century and nobody has correctly guessed yet what I have planned for him, and don't know if anyone could because it's absolutely insane (also, I don't think it's something that has ever happened to an AH Hitler in any timeline I've heard of).

Since I have nothing to go on, I shall now baselessly speculate!

1. Pope! But one that somehow turns the tables on his Napoleonic overlords.
2. Spymaster
3. Restorer of the Austrian Empire
4. Eduist strongman
5. "Emergency Dictator" of Europa
6. Marries into the Bonapartes and worms his way to the throne.

Ok, I'm out of ideas

2. Spymaster
4. Eduist strongman

Ok, I'm out of ideas

Another idea: he'll destroy the RU and conquer the world thanks to his 20 good men!

Expanding on what I said earlier about Israel, I also don't think that this Israel is just going to be the Israel that we think of. At least, not if the Union has its way. Instead, ladies and gentlemen of the Madnessverse, I present to you the key to the Prophecies and the Ultimate Achievement of Zionist Pinnacle Man

ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400.jpg

The Greater Israel as foretold in Genesis 15:18-21
800px-Flag_of_Israel_%281948%29.svg.png

The Flag of Greater Israel as created by Benjamin Franklin Disraeli

392px-Raising_the_Ink_Flag_at_Umm_Rashrash_%28Eilat%29.jpg

Jewish ORRA troops raising the flag upon the Capture of Haifa

Last edited:
Heh it’d entertain me if John acted more like Ramsey ITTL
This guy OTL said that it "isn't my business to care" about soldiers' lives when planning all the wars he wants to make on basically the entire middle east. He's such a warmonger even most Republicans think he's nuts these days.

Him in the Madnessverse would make Ares himself scream in horrified terror and run for his immortal life in gibbering fear.

Just needs some red to give a little more Murican feel.
Like this?

dd5caq5-5660b82b-657b-441d-816c-76bdd796358c.png

You know, in OTL, some Anti-Zionists and conspiracy theorists proclaim that the two blue stripes on the Flag of Israel are supposed to represent both the Nile and the Euphrates rivers, the boundaries of a Greater Israel, though the stripes actually represent the Tallit, the Jewish prayer garment. If Greater Israel does become a reality ITTL, the stripes on this flag will definitely represent the former, as TTL is where OTL's conspiracy theories come true. As for the red, not only it's a nod to 'Murica, but also the First Plague of Egypt, in which Moses turned the waters of the Nile into blood, hence the darker coloration.

2. Spymaster
4. Eduist strongman

Ok, I'm out of ideas
He marries the Princess Napoleana. This would be awesome