A Britain of Panthers and Lions: House of Oldenburg Britain

Definitely agreed there.
Though there was a Dutch alliance with one of William III's cousins suggested OTL to him, so it's up in the air whether it's Sophia Hedwig of Denmark or Sofia Hedwig of Nassau-Dietz (1690-1734) (OTL one of ill-fated wives of Charles Leopold of Mecklenburg). I guess that depends on whether he needs a backup heir or "just" an alliance, since by 1708 Sophia Hedwig of Denmark is 31 years old.

VVD0D95

Banned
Though there was a Dutch alliance with one of William III's cousins suggested OTL to him, so it's up in the air whether it's Sophia Hedwig of Denmark or Sofia Hedwig of Nassau-Dietz (1690-1734) (OTL one of ill-fated wives of Charles Leopold of Mecklenburg). I guess that depends on whether he needs a backup heir or "just" an alliance, since by 1708 Sophia Hedwig of Denmark is 31 years old.

Hmm very true, in otl he didn't seem too concerned about the lack of a spare, so would he be concerned here?

Hmm very true, in otl he didn't seem too concerned about the lack of a spare, so would he be concerned here?
He was pressed into his third marriage OTL by complications of crown princess giving birth to his grandson:
In 1708, the firstborn son of the crown princess died in infancy, and the physicians expressed doubt that she would be able to conceive again.
If there is nothing like this, then he'll marry for alliance, if not - then he'll be looking for young bride.

VVD0D95

Banned
He was pressed into his third marriage OTL by complications of crown princess giving birth to his grandson:

If there is nothing like this, then he'll marry for alliance, if not - then he'll be looking for young bride.

Alright this is true :)

A Dutch alliance makes sence in Russia being also allied with the Dutch and being on the same side in GNW, Danish comes with less powerful naval alliance, but alliance nevertheless. So it's up to you to decide TTL circumstances of Friedrich I's third marriage.

VVD0D95

Banned
A Dutch alliance makes sence in Russia being also allied with the Dutch and being on the same side in GNW, Danish comes with less powerful naval alliance, but alliance nevertheless. So it's up to you to decide TTL circumstances of Friedrich I's third marriage.

Alrighty, I am thinking the Dutch alliance is the way to go, what with the war going as it is. They could well do with the fleet that Dutch have

So it's Sofia Hedwig of Nassau-Dietz (1690-1734) there. By the way, we seriously need tables on the Dutch matches and on ATL House of Romanov (with Peter I children with Anne Mons and what's not - the second one is for my nitpicking at it, if anything).

VVD0D95

Banned
So it's Sofia Hedwig of Nassau-Dietz (1690-1734) there. By the way, we seriously need tables on the Dutch matches and on ATL House of Romanov (with Peter I children with Anne Mons and what's not - the second one is for my nitpicking at it, if anything).

Can upload the Romanov table now as it stands :)

VVD0D95

Banned
Here ya go, it's very basic, so any suggestions and amendments welcome

Attachments

• Romanov.jpg
    Romanov.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 251
I think he'll be married to Anne Mons from 1695 to circa 1703 (when Anne's adultery is discovered and she will be banished to convent), never remarrying TTL.
Issue - Anna Petrovna (b. 1696)
Elisabeth Petrovna (b. 1698) (I think he'll name one of the daughters this TTL as well)
a miscarriage in late 1699
Alexander Petrovich (b. 1701 d.1702)
Another miscarriage upon which the letters compromising the "German Tsarina" are found in 1703.

Also, it would be Alexis II, his grandfather was I.

VVD0D95

Banned
I think he'll be married to Anne Mons from 1695 to circa 1703 (when Anne's adultery is discovered and she will be banished to convent), never remarrying TTL.
Issue - Anna Petrovna (b. 1696)
Elisabeth Petrovna (b. 1698) (I think he'll name one of the daughters this TTL as well)
a miscarriage in late 1699
Alexander Petrovich (b. 1701 d.1702)
Another miscarriage upon which the letters compromising the "German Tsarina" are found in 1703.

Also, it would be Alexis II, his grandfather was I.

Righto, and ah yes, my bad!

In regards to Anna and Elisabeth, what sorts of fates could they expect, marriage wise for example? Same for Alexis daughters?

I'm thinking Anna as the Duchess of Courland instead of her cousin and namesake, while Elisabeth can either marry the OTL groom of Catherine Ivanovna (since the foreign grooms would not be too keen on marrying the Tsar's nieces if the daughters of marriageable age exist) or Duke Karl Friedrich of Holstein-Gottorp (OTL groom of Anna Petrovna, the age difference here is minimal).
The vacant Ivanovna tsarevnas may marry morganatically (as their sister Praskovia did) or stay unmarried.

Regarding the daughters of Alexis II, that depends a lot on political situation in late 1720ies

Also, I don't think Alexis II would be naming his daughter Anna unless he is fond of his half-sister much more than his stepmom (whom he is unlikely to like too much).
Maria after the mother is more likely.

VVD0D95

Banned
I'm thinking Anna as the Duchess of Courland instead of her cousin and namesake, while Elisabeth can either marry the OTL groom of Catherine Ivanovna (since the foreign grooms would not be too keen on marrying the Tsar's nieces if the daughters of marriageable age exist) or Duke Karl Friedrich of Holstein-Gottorp (OTL groom of Anna Petrovna, the age difference here is minimal).
The vacant Ivanovna tsarevnas may marry morganatically (as their sister Praskovia did) or stay unmarried.

Regarding the daughters of Alexis II, that depends a lot on political situation in late 1720ies
Courland and Holstein Gottorp sounds good to me :).

Abd duly noted :)

So, the ATL genealogy I've got here for some British ducal families:
Dukes of St. Albans
Charles Beauclerk, 1st Duke (b.1670). Married in 1691 Ruperta Hughes (b.1671), natural daughter of Prince Rupert of the Rhine. Issue
  1. Charles Beauclerk, Earl of Burford (b. 1692). Married in 1711 to his second cousin, Frederica Susanna Schomberg (and thus his issue descends from James I in three different ways, and from the Winter Queen in two different ways)
  2. Sophia Ruperta Beauclerk (b.1695). Married in 1715 to Robert Darcy, 3rd Earl of Holderness
  3. Lord Robert Beauclerk (b. 1698)
  4. Lord William Beauclerk (b.1699)
  5. Lord George Beauclerk (b.1701)
  6. Mary Beauclerk (b.1704)
Dukes of Berwick
James FitzJames-DeVere (after his marriage in 1693), Duke of Berwick, Earl of Tinmouth and Baron Bosworth (b.1670). Married Lady Diana de Vere (b.1679) in 1693 (TTL the quarrel over the Colonel of The Blues position never takes place and James is in good enough standing to marry the daughter of the Earl). Created Earl of Oxford in 1704 (joint creation with his wife), upon which he took double surname, and his children were to be of de Vere surname.
Issue:
  1. James de Vere, Earl of Tinmouth (b.1696)
  2. Diana de Vere (b.1697)
  3. John de Vere (b.1699)
  4. Aubrey de Vere (b.1700)
  5. Anne de Vere (b.1701)
  6. Henriette de Vere (b.1703)
  7. Charles de Vere (b.1704)
  8. Mary de Vere (b.1707)
  9. William de Vere (b.1709)
  10. Henry de Vere (b.1711)
Dukes of Grafton
Henry FitzRoy, Duke of Grafton (b.1663). Married in 1672 Lady Isabella Bennet, Countess of Arlington (b.1668).
Issue:
(OTL) Charles Fitzroy, Earl of Euston (b.1683)
(ATL) Anne Fitzroy (b.1691)
Isabella Fitzroy (b.1695)

I like her :)
That said, the caveat is "provided she exists", since with early death of Mary Stuart William III may abandon his mistress at different time and thus her parents never meet, but for the sake of convenience let's say she exists.