New Deal Coalition Retained Pt II: World on Fire

I hope you didn't miss the part where he killed his own mother and pretty much did the exact opposite of "give her an honorable send-off". That may not be a valid comparison to his OTL crimes, but it certainly still speaks of his true nature.

Which is absurd, because Sanjay Gandhi loved his mother IOTL and wanted to make her president-for-life with near-absolute power. So no, smothering his mother on her deathbed is once again out of character.

So who wants to pitch in to create another TL with numerous authors to continue this series

I definitely can’t be a main writer really but I can definitely contribute and write some stuff down. So if we got like six-seven people and one-two are willing to make this their primarily AH focus then we are definitely in business!

And when the congressman comes back we should definitely let him know.

So who wants to pitch in to create another TL with numerous authors to continue this series

I definitely can’t be a main writer really but I can definitely contribute and write some stuff down. So if we got like six-seven people and one-two are willing to make this their primarily AH focus then we are definitely in business!

And when the congressman comes back we should definitely let him know.
I'll be glad to contribute to this. Count me in!