WIP Map Thread

Those two maps are unrelated, just in case we've gotten our wires crossed. :p
Indeed so. My questions were mostly aimed at the previous map you posted. Are you giong by the flag you use as being unofficial? I can imagine the issue Danish patriotism would have with their ancient flag being defaced. Then again, getting national flag, flags of collaborators, specific flags for the region, etc would get overly complicated. Speaking of that, who are you having as collaborators? And which German organizations are you having running Denmark? So many choices. I believe the Kriegsmarine and SS had a load of influence in Norway, as well as some lesser influence for Rosenberg. Though for those it was partially due to Rosenberg managing to meekly remind Hitler about something Quisling said about the British having plans to invade Norway, while Terboven figured if he gave the SS leeway they wouldn't go around screwing with his authority. I can only imagine how prestigious a post as Reichskommissar would be. And all that food... Yes, it would be quite a luctrative position. If the authority over all the dairy, shipping, and manufactoring sectors aren't given to six different organizations by Hitler.

northqueensland_by_kitfisto1997-dc4dxom.png

A map of Glorious North Queensland. This is just a quick oneshot, as opposed to that Denmark map...

Ah ye prick, I was gonna do that. Although then again you get precedence as a Queenslander. But keep those mitts off of Tasmania. ;)

Bob Katter's dream of a North Queensland state shall be made manifest!

Hell, if my chunk of the state were to hypothetically join up, we can use the local crocodile population as a *convenient* way to dispose of all the meth heads and bogans. :p

A G R A R I A N C O N S E R V A T I S M

I'm not sure whether I should post this on the main Map Thread or WIP Map Thread, but here's something I've been working on.

Guess what this is.

strangereal_worlda_wip.png