Return of Horrible Educational Maps

I found this biome map in the ASB thread. The worst part is the map is supposed to be for OTL.
[]
Additionally with all that oversimplification his choice of rivers that show up on the map is kinda weird as well. I can take it that he somehow wanted to show only the biggest rivers, but then why are the Parana and the Colorado there but the Volga and Danube are missing?
And showing only a single string of the Amazonas, ah well...

I didn't realise there was an island of Aukland.

For compensation Tierra del Fuego is now Part of mainland South America (oh, and the Falklands got also a solution... well, a dissolution) and I'm intrigued by how pointy the Uruguayan coastline is.

Additionally with all that oversimplification his choice of rivers that show up on the map is kinda weird as well. I can take it that he somehow wanted to show only the biggest rivers, but then why are the Parana and the Colorado there but the Volga and Danube are missing?
And showing only a single string of the Amazonas, ah well...

For compensation Tierra del Fuego is now Part of mainland South America (oh, and the Falklands got also a solution... well, a dissolution) and I'm intrigued by how pointy the Uruguayan coastline is.
Correction: There is no Uruguay.

I find it funny how almost all of Switzerland is considered, "freshwater"

Well, to the Northeast is Lake Constance and to the Southwest is Lake Geneva (and in between are even more, albeit smaller lakes), so one could think that Switzerland is mainly water, although not noticing all those mountains between those two lakes probably takes some extreme tunnel-view.

So question - is this map just shitty or do all Western world biome maps show mountains as thin layers of changing biomes? Because in my school atlas, they're all simply marked as altitudinal zonation regions.
No, the map just sucks.

Don Quijote

Banned
I don't think much needs to be said about this monstrosity.

operation-barbarossa.jpg