Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone make me a flag? I need a personal, IRL flag to represent a sense of restored optimism and positivity.
An animal I identify with is a hawk, my favorite colors are dark red and gray.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._States.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20090520042823
It'd look like this, but with the red being darker, the white being replaced with gray, and the stars being replaced with a black hawk with the stars of the EU surrounding it, white in color.

dark red and grey, especially when combined, are not really colours that scream out "optimism and positivity". you might want to pick softer colours or at least add a third brighter one to your pick.

Could I have some flags for a united democratic China made up of the PRC (excluding Tibet and Xinjiang) and Taiwan, along with a European nation consisting of Morocco, Western Sahara, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya?

Last edited:
I meant a nation with a majority of Europeans. They consist of mostly Western and Southern Europeans.

I think a good parallel OTL would be the parts of pre-independence maghreb where the pieds-noirs formed the majority or close to. So if we take Oran for example, you see the use of symbols that are basically european so the ATL country might have an heraldic banner type or something as simple as a blue-white-black vertical triband (a simplified version of the pieds-noirs flag OTL).

I don't think you would have something with overtly christian symbols if only because a large segment of the colonist population OTL was in fact jewish (about 1/5 of the pieds-noirs in algeria) and that assuming the european were not religious zealots, they probably would not want to antagonise their muslim population either.

Last edited:

Deleted member 108228

I need an angular, straight form of the Taliban flag
2000px-Flag_of_Taliban.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.