Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys, it's me doing the request for once!

Can somebody talented at heraldry take this coat of arms and turn into something more appropriate for a kingdom instead of a city? I need it for...reasons.
600px-Blason_de_la_ville_de_Châteaurenard_(13).svg.png
Just a few requests: make the fox white instead, crown it, and maybe add something to suggest a naval power? Sorry if that's too complex.

Mobiyuz

Banned
Hey, guys, it's me doing the request for once!

Can somebody talented at heraldry take this coat of arms and turn into something more appropriate for a kingdom instead of a city? I need it for...reasons.
View attachment 369624
Just a few requests: make the fox white instead, crown it, and maybe add something to suggest a naval power? Sorry if that's too complex.
Wait, crap. Sorry, I thought you wanted a flag. Sorry about that, ignore this.

Wait, crap. Sorry, I thought you wanted a flag. Sorry about that, ignore this.
Actually, that'd work quite nicely as a more modern flag of part of the kingdom, at least! Thanks for that anyway! But if you've got more creativity up your sleeves, please feel free!

Mobiyuz

Banned
Actually, that'd work quite nicely as a more modern flag of part of the kingdom, at least! Thanks for that anyway! But if you've got more creativity up your sleeves, please feel free!
I'm not good with making family crests and that stuff, my talent lies in flags and maps.

Can somebody talented at heraldry take this coat of arms and turn into something more appropriate for a kingdom instead of a city? I need it for...reasons. Just a few requests: make the fox white instead, crown it, and maybe add something to suggest a naval power? Sorry if that's too complex.
How much like that shield do you want it to look? Would it be acceptable to have the fox in a separate quarter from the castle, for example? Is there any history in your reasons that might relate to how the symbology in the shield came about (just one kingdom, split off from another kingdom, combination of two kingdoms, a duchy which became a kingdom, etc, etc)?

How much like that shield do you want it to look? Would it be acceptable to have the fox in a separate quarter from the castle, for example? Is there any history in your reasons that might relate to how the symbology in the shield came about (just one kingdom, split off from another kingdom, combination of two kingdoms, a duchy which became a kingdom, etc, etc)?
Thanks for listening! Basically, that shield just gave me the inspiration for the elements to be in it. I certainly wouldn't mind if they were divided.

There is in fact a full history; this is the shield specifically of the royal family, which has ruled the kingdom in one offshoot or another as far back as the records go, so they have a very strong connection to the country and want to emphasize that by directly associating their lineage with government in this kingdom. The white fox is the symbol of their semi-historical founder, whom they like to depict as a sort of combined Robin Hood/King Arthur figure, though he was really more like Vortigern, minus the mercenary debacle. It's a naval power that stands on its own, much like Great Britain (or England specifically), and the castle refers both to that nature and to the actual palace. (The color is symbolic, too, representing perseverance in their culture, it's not made of red stone; this isn't Westeros.) Oh, and if there's room, the family motto is "Videmus, Audimus, Agunt"--if not I'll just put it separately. Thanks very much!

JJohnson

Banned
Would someone mind creating three flags? A First national CSA flag with 28 stars (preferably circular), and Battle Flag with 28 stars (I guess 7 per section, square and rectangular). Thanks!

Would someone mind creating three flags? A First national CSA flag with 28 stars (preferably circular), and Battle Flag with 28 stars (I guess 7 per section, square and rectangular). Thanks!

Here is your normal confederacy but I couldn't quite keep the symetry (I guess you could say that th CSA hired a bad flag maker in this alternate timeline if you wanted to):
upload_2018-2-10_8-18-17.png

I don't know how to make the battle flag look right.

I have two requests:
  1. a flag for a tribal federation of america, where all of the tribes on the Californian side of the country united
  2. And a flag of an Ultra-American America, in my timeline after the english treated them better, the remaining revolutionaries were more extreme (think even more extreme william wallace). Also if it has stars, it has less due to British Americana and the Tribal federation existing in this timeline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.