Pop Culture Oneshot Scenarios

But on second thought. I think I might just make another version of TOTTF instead. But what war would work? I was thinking a TL 191 version. But does anyone have any ideas for the world?

Until then, here is a TL 191 version of In the Presence of Mine Enemies.

----

In the Presence of Mine Enemies is an AH novel by Harry Turtledove set in an alternate world where the Entente won the Second Great War. The book does not tell us much about how the world came to be, but we learn great amounts about it.

The main setting of the novel is in Richmond, Capital of the Confederate States. By the time of the novel (2011), the Confederacy rules a "Tropical Empire" that controls the Western Hemisphere and is probably the most powerful economy on Earth. However, despite being so powerful, the Confederacy largely stays out of the affairs of the other Entente nations. The Freedom Party is still in charge, and the Population Reduction was long over. Elsewhere in the world, The other Entente nations are doing their own things. It is mentioned that France is a superpower as well, owning an arsenal of Superbombs like the Confederacy. The French occupy Germany to this day, maintaining Military Bases in every major German City, forcing the Germans to pay annual tribute to the French Empire. In the East, Russia has become more and more like France, with an autocratic ruler, and they are mistreating various peoples in Central Asia. Meanwhile, it is mentioned that the French and British, while technically allies, are starting to grow distant, and have entered a cold war, due to them both having Superbombs.

The main plot of the novel is about the Gump family. The gumps have seemingly high positions in Confederate society, but they hold a secret. The family, along with several others, are actually Octoroons, hiding in plain sight from a society that wants them dead. Meanwhile, the new Confederate President seems to be intent on Liberalizing the Confederacy, and could be a new hope for the Octoroons hiding throughout the Empire.

If your referring to this one. Then It would probably be a George Bush quote. But the title I had in mind was "Age of Despotism" or "Rocketman Rising." Speaking of which. I'm thinking about working on an Alt-version of the Sequel. Since the OTL sequel is set in Japanese America, the Remake would be set in the Caliphate's American Territories.

"The United States and our allies are determined: we refuse to live in the shadow of this ultimate danger." - George W. Bush
"To live in the shadow"?

Droid in the hidden castle takes place in the world where Separatists won and gained independence. In response, Chancellor Palpatine reorganized the republic into galactic empire. Taking place in Corellia, Cardi Antilles is gives an holofilm to her sister, Elana Antilles before shot by Saparatist Battle Droids. The film is titled Criket lies heavy, an newsreels collected by the droid in the hidden world. That makes Elana think about the outer truth how the world should be.
Can you help me with expanding this, @weaverj?

Why would he be German, out of curiosity. Wouldn't the parallelism dictate that he would remain American?
the unwritten rule seems to be that Turtledove in TL-191 is replaced by an alternate version with his pseudonym Turteltaub, like how nukes are always called superbombs instead of atomic bombs and so on

the unwritten rule seems to be that Turtledove in TL-191 is replaced by an alternate version with his pseudonym Turteltaub, like how nukes are always called superbombs instead of atomic bombs and so on
Alright then, I guess I'll use that from now on.

Iso Sentai Kurojaasu is set in New Tokyo decades after a final battle against evil ends with all the Super Sentais that existed until then, however a new threat arises when dimensional portals bringing monsters arise and a new power of good has long asleep awakens to recruit young willing to become the news Super Sentais. It was a great success and his adaptation for Power Rangers was called Power Rangers: Dimensional Force with the story going on in the same universe as Power Rangers: RPM decades after the end of Venjix in New Chicago, sought to explain more the differences between the RPM Universe and the main universe of Power Rangers and explained that there was a version of the Power Rangers before the RPM and Dimensional Forces, was a great success as well.
Doy have ideas for Henshin Sequences, @The Champion ?