Reds fanfic

Okay mister "laughs in the face of danger" hardbutt mcgee.

I mean...

image.png

Stuff like this kinda kills the fear factor of Dinos for me. It does make me giggle like a school girl though.

A six meter long great white shark has just bitten your leg and you can't feel it anymore.

Do you laugh or scream?
I'm sorry, but do you have an inability to pick up on laid-back humorous statements?

You've mentioned that you have high functioning Autism. My wife is a teacher and often works with kids with that type of disorder, and she tells me that Autistic people often have trouble picking up on things like that in social situations. Would you say that's true for you?

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking so we don't have any misunderstandings (especially if I'm being very dry in my humor) so nothing hurts anybody or is taken the wrong way.

If you think I'm trying to be tough and fearless by saying that an extinct animal makes me giggle because of it's short ass arms than you have an incredibly out-there definition of "tough guy".
Yammering on about how you find things typically thought of as icons of horror or symbols of majesty to be funny is fairly classic ITG behaviour and also just kind of contrarian in general. I don't really mean anything malicious in poking fun at it though.

Comrades let's stop this pointless bickering and focus on fighting our common enemy. The Judean People's Front!

SPLITTER! As true communists, we of the AH.com Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist) must unite against the insidious evil that is the AH.com Communist Party - Marxist-Leninist. :mad::biggrin:

This is apparently a reasonably accurate description of the rivalry between two communist parties in Serbia.

teg

SPLITTER! As true communists, we of the AH.com Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist) must unite against the insidious evil that is the AH.com Communist Party - Marxist-Leninist. :mad::biggrin:

This is apparently a reasonably accurate description of the rivalry between two communist parties in Serbia.

teg
Former Yugoslavia is a tragedy. One of the success stories of Europe in turning around a region known for being plagued by war and strife collapses into the poorest place on the continent and its most war torn area in recent times.

Bulldoggus

Banned
I find Chef's "hardcore" demeanor to be kind of dorky and irresistible to deflate. The usual "trying so hard to be cool you just look really lame" thing. No offense intended, but it is all kind of try hard.
Ah, yes, entirely unlike your constant affectation of being soft and emotional. That isn’t tryhard at all. I see.

Former Yugoslavia is a tragedy. One of the success stories of Europe in turning around a region known for being plagued by war and strife collapses into the poorest place on the continent and its most war torn area in recent times.

Oh yes, Yugoslavia was one of the tragedies of the late 20th century, unlike the USSR, and it is definitely a good thing that that won't happen in this world.

And can people please stop being so catty? It is rather annoying.

teg