The Silver Knight, a Lithuania Timeline

What's your opinion on The Silver Knight so far?

• Total voters
So, how successful has Nagai been in imposing his own take on "Accelerationism" on the Japanese people and how much progress has been made by the Nagai regime in strengthening Japan?

So, how successful has Nagai been in imposing his own take on "Accelerationism" on the Japanese people and how much progress has been made by the Nagai regime in strengthening Japan?
It's not as wildly effective there as in India, because of lack of natural resources and a weaker start, but it has been moderately successful. Japan is still the weakest of the three main members of the Commonwealth.

Golly, I was away like month ago and Visegrade already got denationalized xd
I see what you did with Visegrade's Tripolitania, And Africa in general. Its nice.
Also, Its seem like Blue World is going to get canon.
Meanwhile litwa-reich is riding their victory, Literally.
(Augastina Sternbeg best waifu)

Don't think I posted this here before, but here is what the scenario screen looks like:

screenshot_1.png

Speaking of the HoI4 mod, maybe China's national spirits could be "Union of the Five Races under One Banner" (the Han, Hui, Jurchens, Zhuang, and Mongols) and "Innovative Commanders" (to represent the innovative spirit in China's officer corps).

This is great! I'd like to see the scenario screens for China, India, Turkey, Germania, the Union, and Visegrad (RIP).
screenshot_1.jpg

screenshot_2.jpg

screenshot_3.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_5.jpg

screenshot_6.jpg

To recap the current state of the mod:

The map - finished
Country flags and leaders - mostly finished (still need to make flags and find leader portraits for a few New World nations)
OOBs - not started
National spirits - only for Russia and Lithuania
New generic focus tree - built on paper
Country-specific focus trees - not started (considering not doing focus trees at all and instead running all of the major events through event chains, a la Darkest Hour, because focus trees are a LOT of work (and I also hate them a bit))
Events - not started

So we are preeeetty early alpha, but I think it's already in better shape than some mods on the Steam Workshop. :)