WIP Map Thread

upload_2017-10-26_12-49-23.png

Moar work has been done on the map :D

The first step of my first AH project wherein France and Spain get a more favourable deal in the War of the Spanish Succession and win the Seven Years' War due a a variety of factors. Since this is just the Caribbean depicted here there aren't any massive changes visible yet other than France owning the entirety of St. Kitts & Nevis (from the SC war) as well as Tobago and Saba (from the 7Y war), that and France not losing most of its other islands to the British.

I'm using a pretty massive (16200*8100) WIP map made by Neneveh as a base

Attachments

• preview.png
    preview.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 312

Isaac Beach

Banned
A near-complete WIP of the world in 2100, which is to be a part of a larger TL I'm reworking. Quite happy with the colour palette; I still have to work on south America, the Pacific and Antarctica, as well as some other bits and pieces.

Sea Level Rise Basemap 2.0 - Copy.png

Isaac Beach

Banned
Looks really interesting, out of curiosity what is the sea level rise there, about 1-2 metres?

Thanks. Around about, I think I raised the sea level on a simulator by about 1.5 metres, and made the edits accordingly. I think I missed a few places, however; Mozambique, the East Coast, Central America, so they'll be chipped away at as well.

VT45

Banned
First step in creating a new metro system for Boston. Not quite sure how optimal the rails are or how to assign the lines yet, so any help there would be great. I'm also gonna expand it a bit further to reach the state line to the north and the South Shore, and out to Worcester. Thoughts so far?
HYdDcjY.png

SolarpunkTakeTwo.png

Take two of a SolarPunk/NowPunk scenario that I've had in my head for a while. Probably set in the 2100s, just after the collapse of the West Coast Republics and Aztlan. :)