WIP Map Thread

What's that one country in South America? Greater Bolivia?

Peru-Bolivia. Unlike OTL, Peru-Bolivia lasts and becomes a regional power, and they'd be the top dog in South America were it not for Brazil and their Drakian allies. Peru-Bolivia is nominally a US ally, though that's more born out of dislike for the Archona Pact than actual friendship.

Here's an ethnic map of interwar Poland.

Poland.svg.png

Kek.

No. :p

It's my own take on the mini-TL "La Isla Blanca". TL;DR Spain and Britain swap places historically, things spiral out from there. :)
Ah

El Imperio wher El Sol will never Set.

Holy crap man, Vlad Tepes much? Now no Spaniard will ever be able to get a Siesta ITTL. :(

Ah

El Imperio wher El Sol will never Set.

Holy crap man, Vlad Tepes much? Now no Spaniard will ever be able to get a Siesta ITTL. :(

I'm merely taking the idea of Britain and Spain swapping places and I'm adding my own flair to it. The big nation in Colombia* is the USA equivalent, whilst the southern states are the equivalent to Central America and New England is Brazil. :)

I'm merely taking the idea of Britain and Spain swapping places and I'm adding my own flair to it. The big nation in Colombia* is the USA equivalent, whilst the southern states are the equivalent to Central America and New England is Brazil. :)

Shouldn't Lousiana be more akin to Brazil in this scenario, rather than New England? I mean, not to say New England can't be a strong power, but it and Canada seem much more fitting as corresponding Colombia or Argentina entities. The differing linguistic element of French Louisiana seems to correspond nicely with Portuguese Brazil.

Shouldn't Lousiana be more akin to Brazil in this scenario, rather than New England? I mean, not to say New England can't be a strong power, but it and Canada seem much more fitting as corresponding Colombia or Argentina entities. The differing linguistic element of French Louisiana seems to correspond nicely with Portuguese Brazil.

Ah yes! New England can be Argentina with Newfoundland being the Falklands analogue. :)

I'm currently working on a Fizzy Filibusters map based one of my old WIs. WIP Map on Central America.

pepsa.PNG

Includes Cuban Civil War, narco-state Bolivia, liberation theology militias, and hundreds of cargo cults worshiping Saint Pepsiman.