ah locations map.png

Added my trip to the Maldives and my possible future trip to Rwanda. Also, split up Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, because they've been separated since 2011.

Adding my Labor Day road trip. I drove to southwest Minnesota, taking back roads so I could spend an afternoon at Effigy Mounds NM in Iowa. Highly recommend. And no, I didn't choose the route just so I could add Iowa to maps like this. That would be ridiculous.

JjNNUK9.png

Adding my Labor Day road trip. I drove to southwest Minnesota, taking back roads so I could spend an afternoon at Effigy Mounds NM in Iowa. Highly recommend. And no, I didn't choose the route just so I could add Iowa to maps like this. That would be ridiculous.

JjNNUK9.png
Could someone add Tift County and Lowndes County as 'has lived in' as well as Cherokee County as 'currently living in'? Those are all in GA

IFwanderer

Banned
Nsf42Y7.png

Given there's at least 4 of us in Argentina I changed the color here. (BTW, given other federal countries like Mexico, Brazil, the US, Australia and Russia have their internal divisions depicted, would it be too much to ask the same for us?)

Alright, I'm gonna admit it:

I live in Brunei (tiny speck in North Borneo in between Sabah and Sarawak), been to Malaysia and the Philippines*

*am Filipino, son of an OFW. Born there, moved here when I was a year old. Currently on a student visa.

Nsf42Y7.png

Given there's at least 4 of us in Argentina I changed the color here. (BTW, given other federal countries like Mexico, Brazil, the US, Australia and Russia have their internal divisions depicted, would it be too much to ask the same for us?)
What about all those russian trolls? Quite a few of them were on the site as of last month.

IFwanderer

Banned
What about all those russian trolls? Quite a few of them were on the site as of last month.
Dunno, I just grabbed the last version of the map (the one Kirook posted a few comments above mine) and painted Argentina in the "Place multiple AH.commers live" color.

Coloured in parts of Oceana as visited by The Pieman, Added Argentinean internal subdivisions as requested by @IFwanderer
wherewehavebeen.png

*Note, you live in or have visited or plan to visit Argentina please colour it back in as the general info about the country was reset.

wherewehavebeen (1).png

I'm from São Paulo, and so I marked the state in question as having multiple AH.commers, since, besides me, I can remember at least two other Paulista AH.commers. I've also marked the Brazilian states I've already visited (all foreign places I've already visited were already marked). I've also marked Paraguay and Ecuador as having at least one AH.commer, Chile as having multiple (I remember at least two of them), two Argentine provinces as having at least one of them, and other two where they had lived before.