I've returned from vacation so Map Update!!! :p

bryaniiiplaces_by_bryaniii-db7eesi.png

I've added Glasgow City, West Dumbartonshire and the Isle of Skye as visited; upgraded Stirling to visited; upgraded Highland to 'multiple visited'; upgraded Perth & Kinrss to 'multiple passed through' and added Renfrewshire as 'briefly stopped at' because of Glasgow Airport being there

May I update the map with a newer version of MBAM?
EDIT: Here we go. Added myself too. (thanks willkozz for making me the largest pink blob on the map)
Also, does visiting a place for three weeks straight count as living there? I guess not
kMiNBQs.png

Last edited:
I ask forgiveness for inaccuracies in the location of passenger rail lines, and for the fact that I couldn't upload the full map.
codaevisitseurpatch.png

Mine, not including anyone else's
How did you "briefly stop in" only Rockwall county? Surely you meant DFW airport? I just don't know how you visited Rockwall and nothibg else around it... The county has no airport and is mostly underwater. I can move it if you meant the airport...

Anyway, here is US with my additions:
Rnn7Lsr.png

edit - forgot Oklahoma City

Last edited:
I cant remember which counties I passed by or stopped at ._. Anyone else having the same problem as me?

I had the advantage of having made a map for myself and have been updating it after each major trip.

I assure you some of us (three or four, probably less than ten) live all over... Portugal. I dont possess map-editing and picture-uploading skills unfortunately, so I cannot add those areas myself.

I can't really make a map, but I can still offer info:

Lived in Santa Clara County, CA (USA), have stayed for a prolonged time in Odessa (Ukraine), have been in Chicago and Warsaw airports, and have stayed for a prolonged time in Ashdod, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem.