Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 94708

As long as you don't post multiple stages of the same map, should be fine. :)

Did France manage to avoid Falling in WWII?

OK, here's a commission for Venusian Si. And kudos to @Beedok for starting this gloriously crazy trend and providing ideas and inspiration.

Venusian Si will provide a full writeup at, well, some time in the future. :biggrin:
New Israel... Japanese? I assume you were going for Jewish?

As long as you don't post multiple stages of the same map, should be fine. :)

Did France manage to avoid Falling in WWII?

OK, here's a commission for Venusian Si. And kudos to @Beedok for starting this gloriously crazy trend and providing ideas and inspiration.

Venusian Si will provide a full writeup at, well, some time in the future. :biggrin:

View attachment 337561

Very nice. Only slight comment is about that Buddhist colony/state. If they want to get back to the homeland of Buddhism then wouldn't somewhere around the Ganges make more sense to settle?

Deleted member 94708

The Japanese community is kicking up a fuss about the Jews establishing a state in their homeland.

Ahh I didn't realize that it was in Shikoku. Where is New China, btw? Looks to be in Guangdong/Fujian but there are only a few pixels of color so I can't tell...

I think I might have uploaded this before but a revision of my Third Gulf War map that's for a webcomic of mine; same premise but different geopolitical setup that involves the Cold War continuing well into the 21st century (with a POD in the 1980's involving the USSR):

third_gulf_war__revised_2__by_kubocaskett-dbj59il.png

Communist Pakistan?
It's a long story, basically it collapsed into pieces after a war against India that went nuclear in the early 2000's, only to be reunited by a communist revolution (backed by Soviet and Chinese aid); did I also mention that the USSR and China got back together in the 90's TTL?

At the beginning of the new thread, will we have a list of the most liked maps from this thread? I rather liked how it was done last time.

Was just thinking the same thing.
He/She hasn't been active for two months now, someone better send a PM or something to let him/her know.

They've not posted since January.

I think I speak for everyone when I say lets not just randomly pester someone to do something for the board like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.