Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was mostly in Japan. She was a prosecutor during the Crimea conflict with Russia and Ukraine, and for some reason a bunch of people started obsessing over her. It's a fun world isn't it
I remember on 4chan there was this one Brit that posted pictures of her (in real life tho) constantly and called her "mummy" on /pol/. He did it well into 2016 too.

The Anglo-American Union and World in 1950

In this world the British and Commonwealth were pounded so hard after WWI and II that and Economic collapse forced Britain, and later the Empire to sell its soul the US since the Future Queen and was killed in a 1943 air raid. The Democrats have found new patterns in the South Africans States and in the 1948 Election, and Democrats won thanks to the vote of the Dixiecrats and the "Afrikrats" (a mixurture of the words Afrikaner and Democrat). And the White Raja's of Sarawak have been replaced by the less enousasitic name of Governor of the Malaya Territory. The AUU in 1950 is lead by President Harry S. Truman with his new Vice President, Clement Atlee (D-EN).
Oooooo. This is doing things to me to make we very happy.
giphy.gif

Vuru

Banned
I remember on 4chan there was this one Brit that posted pictures of her (in real life tho) constantly and called her "mummy" on /pol/. He did it well into 2016 too.

Oh that little shit

I think he still posts it sometimes, but others have started it as a joke

Luckily it ended, shit was cringy and i pray to God just convoluted trolling

I'm not sure if you have read my post correctly. the POD starts after the Anschluss, not before.

Additionally, It didn't say how Italy declared war. By "Roman Empire" I don't mean that they try to get 110AD borders back but rather what they planned in WW2. Their Ambitions would probably look like this but dont have to be. You know, that classic expansionist ambitions.

It doesn't mean that Italy made an aggressive strike. Maybe Spain or hungary, or even Japan (we don't know as I concentrated more on Germany-France-Poland-Britain)) as described in the text with "against all the fascist regimes". Due to a lacking Germany, Italy might look around to search some allies. If they'll get bullied by France, Germany, Britain or whatsoever (could imagine Hungary stumbling into Germany/German interests and "Whoops, WW2") and Italy would declare war on them to stand with their ally (The same happened in OTL Japan-Germany, to point that out).
it's possible and it surely is not ASB. Or if we define it that way, then every alternate history is ASB.

I saw that the POD is after the Anschluss, I was comparing it to the last time prior to 1939 that the Italians were in a position to fight a European power.

From the description, the only nations mentioned as being on the Italian side are Turkey and Japan. On the other side are Yugoslavia, France, Germany, the UK and the US (though theoretically, the US could be a later entry into the war). The fact that the German Polish border doesn't change during/after the war means that Poland is neither Neutral or on the side of Germany. In terms of the Fascist Powers, Spain took decades to recover from its civil war. Given the competing claims and general mistrust, a Fascist bloc isn't going to consist of all of Eastern and Southeastern Europe other than Yugoslavia. (And the fact that Turkey is occupying Yugoslavia almost certainly means that Bulgaria and Greece are Neutral or they'd be doing it.

Germany on December 7th, 1941 was essentially the master of Europe, having conquered or allied or vassalized 60%+ of the population and industrial might of Europe and having troops within 20 miles of the Kremlin. Mussolini was also less of a risk taker politically/militarily than Hitler.

I saw that the POD is after the Anschluss, I was comparing it to the last time prior to 1939 that the Italians were in a position to fight a European power.

From the description, the only nations mentioned as being on the Italian side are Turkey and Japan. On the other side are Yugoslavia, France, Germany, the UK and the US (though theoretically, the US could be a later entry into the war). The fact that the German Polish border doesn't change during/after the war means that Poland is neither Neutral or on the side of Germany. In terms of the Fascist Powers, Spain took decades to recover from its civil war. Given the competing claims and general mistrust, a Fascist bloc isn't going to consist of all of Eastern and Southeastern Europe other than Yugoslavia. (And the fact that Turkey is occupying Yugoslavia almost certainly means that Bulgaria and Greece are Neutral or they'd be doing it.

Germany on December 7th, 1941 was essentially the master of Europe, having conquered or allied or vassalized 60%+ of the population and industrial might of Europe and having troops within 20 miles of the Kremlin. Mussolini was also less of a risk taker politically/militarily than Hitler.
Just as I said, I more concentrated on Germany itself and its direct allies.
The idea I had mostly in idea of how such a war would begin is in southeast europe though that doesn't have to mean it's the actual cause. I haven't thought about that, I just thought that at some point, Mussolini would fck up and went into war.
By, the way, Japan and Turkey aren't the only allies. It's much like OTL a series of nations.

The most probably exisiting idea I was thinking about is Italy trying to feed up on territories of yugoslavia (slovenia, coastal croato-dalmatia) with help of the hungarians. If these also would walk into Slovakia (Whoops, WW1 Belgium reference) Germany and Poland would probably be pissed. about Slovenia and Slovakia I'd say Germany would be like "Whoah guys not so fast", and Italy would respond similar to "fck you, democracy inferiors". Or, Hungary declares war on Germany due to Slovakia, And Italy is drained into War, just as I said in prior post.

About poland, I'd guess since they trade with Germany, and Germany is alongside the Entente which was sort of the best friend of Poland, I'd say Poland is either there aiding Germany on Slovak and Italian fronts or simply be neutral.

Just as I said, I more concentrated on Germany itself and its direct allies.
The idea I had mostly in idea of how such a war would begin is in southeast europe though that doesn't have to mean it's the actual cause. I haven't thought about that, I just thought that at some point, Mussolini would fck up and went into war.
By, the way, Japan and Turkey aren't the only allies. It's much like OTL a series of nations.

The most probably exisiting idea I was thinking about is Italy trying to feed up on territories of yugoslavia (slovenia, coastal croato-dalmatia) with help of the hungarians. If these also would walk into Slovakia (Whoops, WW1 Belgium reference) Germany and Poland would probably be pissed. about Slovenia and Slovakia I'd say Germany would be like "Whoah guys not so fast", and Italy would respond similar to "fck you, democracy inferiors". Or, Hungary declares war on Germany due to Slovakia, And Italy is drained into War, just as I said in prior post.

About poland, I'd guess since they trade with Germany, and Germany is alongside the Entente which was sort of the best friend of Poland, I'd say Poland is either there aiding Germany on Slovak and Italian fronts or simply be neutral.
OK so the EFC (European Fascist Club) consists of (at least) Italy, Hungary, and Turkey. The key question here is why is France brought into the war, preservation of Yugoslav integrity???

Hungary also had gotten more or less everything it wanted from Slovakia in the First Vienna Award, the only way it is going to get more is not only if the new German government disavows it, it also is willing to go to war with Hungary to undo it.

The other question is why does Turkey join the EFC given that it stayed neutral during all of OTL world war ii. I doubt even an Italian offer to give the Dodecanese to Turkey as part of a treaty making an alliance would do so...

Please let me know who else is on the "we'd like our asses kicked by the primary non-communist industrial powers of Europe" club...

OK so the EFC (European Fascist Club) consists of (at least) Italy, Hungary, and Turkey. The key question here is why is France brought into the war, preservation of Yugoslav integrity???

Hungary also had gotten more or less everything it wanted from Slovakia in the First Vienna Award, the only way it is going to get more is not only if the new German government disavows it, it also is willing to go to war with Hungary to undo it.

The other question is why does Turkey join the EFC given that it stayed neutral during all of OTL world war ii. I doubt even an Italian offer to give the Dodecanese to Turkey as part of a treaty making an alliance would do so...

Please let me know who else is on the "we'd like our asses kicked by the primary non-communist industrial powers of Europe" club...
How should I know? The main tl jsut deals with a small-sized ww2 with involved italy. the rest is "pure guessing".
Maybe romania and bulgaria as well, maybe even Greece but that would be unlikely. I'd say, Thailand and/or Iraq could be in it but I don't think finland is in.
Eventually Fascist Argentina could rise or whatever. That wasn't intended to be further discussed on a TL mainly focused on Germany choosing the "right" side (The Allies).

What I meant with the post-war alliance is much like EU one could say. The idea behind it was like giving every country participating in this specific jobs - Germany the Industry part, London the Trade, France... the Fashion?
But even that isn't that much detailed. It's just an information saying "Hey, after WW2 Germany, France and GB decided to make sth similar to EEC/EURATOM/Fourth Reich/EU"

I also considered involving SU into "Yeahh we're "fascist club" but not really fascist BUT we invade poland!" but I decided not to cuz that would be too odd and actually would be ASB.

How should I know? The main tl jsut deals with a small-sized ww2 with involved italy. the rest is "pure guessing".
Maybe romania and bulgaria as well, maybe even Greece but that would be unlikely. I'd say, Thailand and/or Iraq could be in it but I don't think finland is in.
Eventually Fascist Argentina could rise or whatever. That wasn't intended to be further discussed on a TL mainly focused on Germany choosing the "right" side (The Allies).

What I meant with the post-war alliance is much like EU one could say. The idea behind it was like giving every country participating in this specific jobs - Germany the Industry part, London the Trade, France... the Fashion?
But even that isn't that much detailed. It's just an information saying "Hey, after WW2 Germany, France and GB decided to make sth similar to EEC/EURATOM/Fourth Reich/EU"

I also considered involving SU into "Yeahh we're "fascist club" but not really fascist BUT we invade poland!" but I decided not to cuz that would be too odd and actually would be ASB.

Thailand only became a Japanese Ally because it wasn't afraid of getting squeezed between strong French and British empires. The war in Europe put them between a conquered France and a *greatly* distracted British empire.

Finland (a democracy!) was a German ally in the absolutely least sense possible and in any TL where a non-nazi Germany can agree on the color of the *sky* with France and the UK, they will invite all three of them into the country rather than bothering with any alliance/war that isn't going to have fighting north of Prague/Krakow.

IMO, at least a few of the Eastern European countries would look toward France at this point rather than the Italians.

I will say that any TL that manages to get Hungary and Romania on the same side voluntarily would be quite interesting given the status of Transylvania...

For Iraq, the coup that put in a government actually hostile to the British was undone by the British in 2 months after the original coup in 1941 while in WWII.

Argentina is completely useless as an ally unless the Spanish are an ally as well and/or Gibraltar falls...

The best way that I can say is that exactly *one* ruler in Europe isn't *completely* bonkers to challenge a 1940s alliance that includes Britain, France and Germany, and he's sitting in Moscow.

WIP of U.S States in 1900 after the 1800 United States was ISOTed to a virgin Earth.

Hail Columbia! United States 1900.png

England is White because it is independent.

I'll bite the bullet and risk getting EOPS.
_

The Intermarium was an alliance of Eastern European nations in the early Golden Age. Primarily formed as a defensive pact to confront Russian antagonism and other external threats in the latter half of the 21st century, the Intermarium evolved into one of the more stable “poles” of early Golden Age multipolar world order. It served as a vehicle of national and international space colonization for its member states, and to protect the interests of its members and allied nations. It, like the rest of the Golden Age nations and alliances, collapsed When the Stars Picked Up Their Spears.

Visegrad.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.