Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something which has occupied far, far too much of my time recently (yet also somehow not enough): a big damn map of Japan and Korea for @The Red 's TL Decisive Darkness. He didn't ask for it, didn't particularly need it, so by cracky I went over the top!

decisive_darkness__2017_by_bolshiekiwi-db2ccsn.png
Well, that's insanely good.

Red Orm

Banned
I'm addressing specific examples of a negative trend that I'm trying to stop. I'm not going to wait for the next derailing to address the issue.

You're right, I'm not. But I have a right to call this trend out, same as anyone else.

Six or seven posts of some song's lyrics, which are related to a map just posted, aren't even close to being a derailing. The pizza spam I guess I agree on you with, it was time to cut it out, but if people want to post them then that's fine by me too, I'm not going to try to modify their behavior just because it annoys me.

Well now you've called it out, but is it really such a bad thing that you have to try to modify other's behavior, instead of just accepting those ten posts?

Something which has occupied far, far too much of my time recently (yet also somehow not enough): a big damn map of Japan and Korea for @The Red 's TL Decisive Darkness. He didn't ask for it, didn't particularly need it, so by cracky I went over the top!
One of the better maps I've seen on here so far this year, keep up the fantastic work! You really inspire me to work harder :)

Amazing work! It copies the style of actual maps well. It looks like an actual artifact from an alternate timeline.

I love the red text annotations, really gives it the look of an existing map that has had notes added to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.