Beedok's Maps Thread

The K world is coming up, how are you handling the Korea's?
The DPRK was not in D world but as they both claim the whole pininsual neither has recognized the titles of "North" and "South".

The K world is coming up, how are you handling the Korea's?
The DPRK was not in D world but as they both claim the whole pininsual neither has recognized the titles of "North" and "South".
Yeah, I was debating back and forth, but realising that both Koreas don't properly recognise the other's right to exist (and it's not like Taiwan where they kind of want to drop it, but can't) I'm going to put them together.

(I know it's kind of a cop out because I'm putting Taiwan in 't', but it's my series.:evilsmile:)

A thing I'm doodling. Bonus points to those who understand it.
londonlrt.png

Foreign meaning from other worlds?
Cuz you mentioned FTL ships finding "something interesting" in world C.

And I am looking forward to seeing the aftermath of the inevitable "second Korean War".

Dementor

Banned
As much as the Muslim immigrants are disliked in Hungary, they probably not more than 30 thousand, so it seems they founded far too many states with that kind of population (and too close to Hungary for that matter).

Dementor

Banned
Bulgaria must have changed a lot if they're accepting mass Bangladeshi immigration (why are they immigrating, though - they've got an entire subcontinent to colonize). I would expect fertility to improve under the new circumstances and if living standards improve.

Jcw3

Banned
Bulgaria must have changed a lot if they're accepting mass Bangladeshi immigration (why are they immigrating, though - they've got an entire subcontinent to colonize). I would expect fertility to improve under the new circumstances and if living standards improve.

Those are probably Bangladeshi experts and professionals, and I'm guessing Bangladesh is largely agrarian and poor in 2216. Or Bulgaria pays a lot for paid laborers.

Foreign meaning from other worlds?
Cuz you mentioned FTL ships finding "something interesting" in world C.
Yes.
And I am looking forward to seeing the aftermath of the inevitable "second Korean War".
Still need to figure out what happens.
As much as the Muslim immigrants are disliked in Hungary, they probably not more than 30 thousand, so it seems they founded far too many states with that kind of population (and too close to Hungary for that matter).
30 thousand with a high birth rate can get you towards the better part of a million easily in 200 years. Also a lot of those statelets will have very low densities (Mongolia has ~3 million people over an area ~3x the size of France, so a nation can function at those densities). As for being close to Hungary, people are only willing to travel so far through the wild before needing to settle down (and the seeds they could gather need a Hungary like climate if they'll be farming).
200 years can allow significant change. Not everyone will get better, but the Bulgarians grew more open. As for the Bangladeshi immigrants, Bulgaria provides a better quality of life.
Those are probably Bangladeshi experts and professionals, and I'm guessing Bangladesh is largely agrarian and poor in 2216. Or Bulgaria pays a lot for paid laborers.
A good chunk are, yes. That and what to Bulgaria are still cheap wages for foreign workers are good wages to send home to some Bangladeshi states.