Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other major-party nominee for President in the 2007 election, defeated by Ernest R. Paul, largely owing to a badly-run campaign, revelations of her past struggles with clinical depression, and an allegations of misconduct in her personal life. Though, to be honest, she probably never really wanted to run in the first place. Aside from that debacle, Sumiko has had an otherwise successful career, particularly in improving and modernizing public health services, first in South Carolina, and then in Southeastern United States in general, in close cooperation with the Red Cross.

u3PR79p.png

List of Gave Me Liberty infoboxes:
President Ernest R. Paul
Cynthia Wells, President of the Red Cross
Librian Free Women's Militia
Libria State Assembly
Operation
Fever Dream
Continental Army Strategic Artillery Corps
Zebulon Pike
Wasatch Insurgency
New York Special Public Authority for Cosmic Exploration and Science (NY SPACES)
New York Ballot Question No. 244
John Jason Astor VI
Empire Party of New York
Workingman's Party of New York
2011 Jacksonville tax demonstrations
Georgia Occupation Authority
Concerned Citizens Against Standardized Testing
U.S. Federal Penitentiary No. 1
Ricky Newsome, Batlimore Titans No. 62
California v. Approximately 20,000 Pounds of Whale Meat
Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission
Republic of South Carolina
President Melville Fuller
President W. Jennings Bryan

Why? Because I can, that's why. :D

Also known as, "a band so good it should've been a real band, instead of being just the main characters of some moe SoL anime". :p

ERAiCTD.png

The other major-party nominee for President in the 2007 election, defeated by Ernest R. Paul, largely owing to a badly-run campaign, revelations of her past struggles with clinical depression, and an allegations of misconduct in her personal life. Though, to be honest, she probably never really wanted to run in the first place. Aside from that debacle, Sumiko has had an otherwise successful career, particularly in improving and modernizing public health services, first in South Carolina, and then in Southeastern United States in general, in close cooperation with the Red Cross.

I would love to see the election infobox...

Also how important/covered are presidential elections? Because I imagine not much... Reading the story and looking at the wikiboxes I kind of assumed that people don't actually vote on president and that State Legislatures select Electors. After all why would anyone actually want to run for president? It seems like a thankless job compared to state government or governmental organizations like the Red Cross.

Are these assumptions correct?

In my experience, while you can certainly ask Patton straight questions, it's less certain you'll get straight answers to them…

Thande

Donor
In my experience, while you can certainly ask Patton straight questions, it's less certain you'll get straight answers to them…

He too has discovered the warm frisson of pleasure you get from what I always refer to as the "Jared Definition Of An Answer" too, then...

USASB - Chapter 7

Presidents
39. 1977-1981: Jimmy Carter (D-Georgia)
40. 1981-1989: Margaret Thatcher (R-England)
41. 1989-1993: George HW Bush (R-Texas)

42. 1993-2001: Ernesto Zedillo (D-Mexico)
43. 2001-20??: Tony Blair (D-England)

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

The turbulent second term of President Zedillo began on January 20, 1997 with the promise of even more to reduce poverty and increase employment opportunities. In the same year, the price of oil rose from 14 to 40 dollars, resulting in increased fuel costs, both for the consumer both factories. Thus, the President created the National Plan for Alternative Energies, which put about $ 800 billion for development and reduction of cost of electric cars to curb the rise in unemployment, especially in the automobile sector.

In March 1997 approved the 2nd Round Act, which consisted of runoff if none of the presidential candidates were elected with an absolute majority of electoral votes and would be first applied in the 2000 elections.

On July 4, 1997, the president and Congress authorized the entry of three new states in the Union: Colombia, Venezuela and Greece. Now, the US have 122 states. In addition, in August a anti-American and Serbian army led by Slobodan Milosevic took Belgrade, the Yugoslav capital and imposed a dictatorial regime. American troops were called by President Zedillo and in January 1998 Milosevic was captured and brought to trial for crimes against humanity and conspiracy against the nation, and sentenced to death in 2000.

In 1998, the economy grew by 3% due to standardization in oil prices and new technology industries that were beginning to have your boom. But President Zedillo almost suffered impeachment proceedings because of a lie told on national television, after saying he had not had sex with her private secretary Monica Lewinsky. On August 14, 1998 he was the television and apologized to his wife Nilda Velasco and the country for lying, but removal from duty process continued, but on January 12, 1999 the House acquitted the president of such charges as well of abuse of power.

In January 1999, the Reform Party changed its name to Liberal Reform Party attracting many followers in Canada and the United States, and strengthen the party. The primaries begin in January 2000 were disputed by Charles Kennedy (Scotland) and Paul Martin (Quebec), which are won by the Canadian.

In October 1999, the Green Party separated from the Regionalist Party and in 2000 appointed the first ticket only with women, formed by Finnish Congresswomen Heidi Hautala for the presidency. Have the regionalist launched the Scotsman John Swinney for president.

In April 2000, Senator Angela Merkel had granted the GOP nomination to Governor George W. Bush after nearly five months in primary campaigns. Thus, Bush was able to dominate the party and thus have enough power to try to win the presidential election.

Without opposition, the VP Tony Blair was nominated by the Democratic Party for the presidential race, he captivated the female vote with the appointment of Senator Barbara Boxer of California as his running mate. And the more progressive wing of the party, angered by the Blair's nomination, decided to separate to create the Left Progressive Party, which chose the Governor Hugo Chavez and Congressman Bernie Sanders for President.

In the debates, economic growth, the formation of new states, the containment of Iraq and expansion of terrorism (after the attacks the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania) and alternative energy were the most prominent issues in the presidential debates, and the hottest point of the presidential debates was the discussion between Chavez and Bush on which following economic path after Democrats eight years.

The first round had a surprise: Bush defeated Blair on popular vote, advantageously 0.04% and the 2nd Round was the most fierce competition in American history. In states of Antilles, Yukon and Prince Edward Island, the winner had less than a thousand votes of advantage, which eventually decided the election to Tony Blair with advantage of 3 electoral votes and 11,930 votes in the popular contest, became the 43rd president the United States.

But the judicial battle Bush v. Blair took place for nearly three weeks with Republicans claiming a recount in Yukon and Antilles, which was denied by the Supreme Court, which confirmed the 771 electoral votes for VP Blair and in December 28, 2000 when he was proclaimed the president-elect.

2000_1st_Round.png

Map of 1st Round
2000_Map.png

2000_Info_2nd_Round.png

Map of 2nd Round
2000_2nd_Round.png

Last edited:
Cold Pizza and First Take? I see what you did there!

Also, is Adele Live! related to the modern day singer at all?

No.

This makes me so curious; I can't even begin to decide what to ask!

Just ask away then.

He too has discovered the warm frisson of pleasure you get from what I always refer to as the "Jared Definition Of An Answer" too, then...

Yeah, Patton tends to answer questions with more answer

Just ask away then.
So, let's start with...

-Have Today and Good Morning America been running continuously, or are they relaunches?

-What length/format are the morning shows?

-If PBS has proper morning shows, does this mean there's no Sesame Street?

-Is The View on DuMont in any way similar to the OTL show, or does it just have the same name?

-I kinda want to know more about the hosts/anchors of all of these morning and evening shows, but I suspect that would be too big to be answered, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.