What Mistress Boleyn Wants (Mistress Boleyn Gets)

GOOD NEWS [I hope]
Ive injured my left knee and hip (no, wiseacres, that isn't the good news!). Since I'm to lie about, might as well try to accomplish something. So, here I am.

I'm gonna try to wrap this up as I've planned along [and Anne herself seems to like].

Ive injured my left knee and hip (no, wiseacres, that isn't the good news!). Since I'm to lie about, might as well try to accomplish something. So, here I am.

I'm gonna try to wrap this up as I've planned along [and Anne herself seems to like].
I am wishing you a swift recovery with your injured limbs! Hope you have plenty of tea and chocolate to help you along the way!

Also
My brother reminds me I've got "the heirs of h8 & Koa" to do as well. [So I guess that one's next.]

At least I got the post 1900 "Fasten You Tour Seatbelt" (my Duana, Princess of Wales survives the 1997 crash before all the mess that is Harry's "Circus"

Hope you feel better soon!

Hope you recover soon!

Get well soon.

Looking forward to more when you are better.

Re-injured the knee! It isn't the Gaming Dice, but my own clumsiness that is holding all this up and it's soooooo annoying.

I do someone to think for me: is there an English noble willing to risk sending a daughter to Dowager Queen Marie for marriage with her son (Duc de Longeville)? Not a Brandon, don't know if Henry, the new Duke of Norfolk will send anyone (unless one of Uncle Edmund's girls). She has to be 12 - 17ish.

I do someone to think for me: is there an English noble willing to risk sending a daughter to Dowager Queen Marie for marriage with her son (Duc de Longeville)? Not a Brandon, don't know if Henry, the new Duke of Norfolk will send anyone (unless one of Uncle Edmund's girls'). She has to be 12 - 17ish.
The Stanleys? The Greys?

1549 - 18 December [via Android phone, you lucky readers!] New
Near midnight, 18 December
The baby boy was tiny. Despite the long experience of the midwife, helpers, and his grandmother, he never took a breath. His exhausted mother held him after Anne had wrapped him in a blanket and handed him over.

"He looks just like Geoffrey did," she murmured through tears. She sighed deeply, laid her head back and closed her eyes. It took a moment for Anne, who sat beside her, to realize that the mother had joined this boy in the hereafter.

Last edited:
The Gaming Dice giveth and the Gaming Dice taketh away. In alt history, there's only mortals to do it.

If you read my stories, you know I use the Dice to give those twists life sometimes throws at us. I am going to have to find the Duke a new wife.

To be honest, it's more challenging with the GD. I have a plan in my mind, and then [like the Universe in real life] detour, where's it gonna take you or how do you fix THAT?

Last edited:
The Gaming Dice giveth and the Gaming Dice taketh away. In alt history, there's only mortals to do it.

If you read my stories, you know I use the Dice to give those twists life sometimes throws at us. I am going to have to find the Duke a new wife.

To be honest, it's more challenging with the GD. I have a plan in my mind, and then [like the Universe in real life] detour, where's it gonna take you or how do you fix THAT?
As a DnD player, I both love and hate Gaming Dice. They allow us to experience wonderful things, but they will betray you every possible chance they can get!