new UCS discussion

First off, I thought these colors would work well for radical/elitist aliens and genetically modified/mutant humans:
TACOS proposals.png
Also, should we have a color for alien-human hybrids?

Finally, could I use the alt. Maori/Pacific empire color for Tonga? I'm using the South Vietnam color for Laos, Sundanese Indonesia for East Timor, Bornean Indonesia/Malaysia for Brunei, but that one feels like a stretch... advice?

TACOS proposals.png

Last edited:
Just thought I would let everyone know I'm working on a hypothetically NUCS map of the native groups of North America. Of course the Cherokee colour is being used for the Muskogea because the Cherokee at Iroquois and I wanted to show that relation, and the Cheyenne colour will be used for the Siouan-Catawba because the Cheyenne are Ojibwe related and a bunch of other changes are probable.

First off, I thought these colors would work well for radical/elitist aliens and genetically modified/mutant humans:
View attachment 172584
Also, should we have a color for alien-human hybrids?

Finally, could I use the alt. Maori/Pacific empire color for Tonga? I'm using the South Vietnam color for Laos, Sundanese Indonesia for East Timor, Bornean Indonesia/Malaysia for Brunei, but that one feels like a stretch... advice?
no comment n the two color suggestions just yet, nor on a color for alien-human hybrids, but you could definitely use one of the maori colors for tonga or any other pacific state; you dont need to ask permission for that :D

Well, the last post was exactly a month ago, so hopefully bringing this thread back is okay.

In the Western and Central Asia area, I propose that there be a different color for 'other Levantines / Anatolians / Mesopotamians (Kurds, Sumerians)' and 'other Arabians (Bahrain, U.A.E.)'.

The current color for 'other Near Easterners' is okay for 'other L / A / M'. I suggest Qatar's flag's color for 'other Arabians'. The country and protectorate colors aren't very close to any other color. The dominion color is close to the Lebanese color, but that should be okay.

tacospatch.png

Well, the last post was exactly a month ago, so hopefully bringing this thread back is okay.

In the Western and Central Asia area, I propose that there be a different color for 'other Levantines / Anatolians / Mesopotamians (Kurds, Sumerians)' and 'other Arabians (Bahrain, U.A.E.)'.

The current color for 'other Near Easterners' is okay for 'other L / A / M'. I suggest Qatar's flag's color for 'other Arabians'. The country and protectorate colors aren't very close to any other color. The dominion color is close to the Lebanese color, but that should be okay.

The third color in the sequence is not too close to colors used for England/Britain and the Dominions?

The third color in the sequence is not too close to colors used for England/Britain and the Dominions?

Not at all.

Now that I check again, the protectorate color is close to one color: the Madagascar dominion color.

But seriously, what world will have protectorates of an Arabian country in an un-unified Arabia and dominions of a Malagasy country? :p

If any of you ever wanted to have colors for all the German States on detailed maps.... (I'll admit some of these are a bit ridiculous, but I think a Baden and Wurttemburg color were really needed.

Germany Color Scheme.png