Who should host the World Cup?

• The Confederation of British North America

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • The Mexican Empire

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK.
Anyway, I wish to propose a suggestion that whoever created the teams do the match reports, not the person running the group.

So who wants to do the rest of that group?

At 5 o'clock the Fascist Republic of the Two Sicily's vs Shona-Ndebele Confederative Politia game will be up (for real this time)

Oops forgot about the five o'clock deadline :eek: hers the game

Two Sicily's beats The Shona-Ndebele Confederative Politia 1-0

In a Group A game in Toronto the Fascist Republic of the Two Sicily's defeated the Shona-Ndebele Confederative Politia in a solid performance by both teams, the first half was marked by back and forth play with neither team taking the advantage. The Second Half started with a bang as in the 49th minute the SNC midfielder Shimbi sent the the ball into the back of the net, however the Texan referee, Rick Perry ruled him to be offside thus negating the goal. In a stunning turn of events just 3 minutes after the overturned goal, Tito Agostino the Republics star forward scored after a breakaway from midfield. After this lucky break play returned to back and forth play. The game ended with no major fanfare as the Facists walked away with a win. Two Sicily's manager Carlo Citra said "I am happy with my teams performance today, but we cannot rely on other teams mistakes to win games"

John McHalin, Toronto CBA

Man of The Match: Tito Agostino

Not only did Tito score the games only goal, but his dominating play kept the SNC defense from getting too many easy clears.

Last edited: