Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Q-BAM, would it be possible to get a map, on the Q-BAM, of the Eastern and Caucasian fronts at the time of the signature of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk? None of the maps I can find a) agree with one another or b) are easily transferable to the Q-BAM's projection.
Seeing as this was never answered, I just made my own. This map shows the state of things on August 5, 1918.

5 europe.png

Last edited:
I'd like a flag for a communist Arabia. It's for a Red Alert 2 (well, Yuri's Revenge) mod I'm making, so the flag doesn't have to be detailed or such (considering its size will be 27x18 pixels).

Thanks in advance!

bit limited posibilities considering the size so what about something like this: (arabic green field with red star)

com-arab-ra2.png

Could I get a flag or a coat-of-arms for my current nation on Crusader Kings II?

I started with a custom family (the Caramello) on the county of Saluzzo, and I got the Kingdom of (Piedmont-Liguria-)Sardinia, the Kingdom of Africa, the Crown of Aragon and pretty much all of Lombardy, as well as Provence (my family also owns Egypt, Brandenburg, the HRE and briefly controlled the ERE). I can declare the 'Italian Empire', but instead I would like to create a title that actually makes sense... and with a proper flag.
Sardinia and Africa are mine almost from the start; Aragon was later taken from both Muslims and Heretics; Lombardia was slowly conquered over the last 100 years; and Provence is a new aquisition. The Capital has been Genoa for centuries.

The flag can either represent all the 3~4 crowns of this 'Mediterranean Empire' (Sardinia, Africa, Aragon and Lombardia and/or Provence), or have a unique symbol for the union as a whole.

Here's a map of its domains:
3483f4h.jpg

Could I get a flag or a coat-of-arms for my current nation on Crusader Kings II?

I started with a custom family (the Caramello) on the county of Saluzzo, and I got the Kingdom of (Piedmont-Liguria-)Sardinia, the Kingdom of Africa, the Crown of Aragon and pretty much all of Lombardy, as well as Provence (my family also owns Egypt, Brandenburg, the HRE and briefly controlled the ERE). I can declare the 'Italian Empire', but instead I would like to create a title that actually makes sense... and with a proper flag.
Sardinia and Africa are mine almost from the start; Aragon was later taken from both Muslims and Heretics; Lombardia was slowly conquered over the last 100 years; and Provence is a new aquisition. The Capital has been Genoa for centuries.

The flag can either represent all the 3~4 crowns of this 'Mediterranean Empire' (Sardinia, Africa, Aragon and Lombardia and/or Provence), or have a unique symbol for the union as a whole.

What are the coat of arms of the constituent kingdoms?

How is this one?
Mix of the Genoan and the Piedmontan Crosses with a golden Eagle.

For Trovador copy.png

Last edited:
What are the coat of arms of the constituent kingdoms?
Good question!
Sardinia: Gules, a cross of argent (like OTL Savoy)
Aragon: Or, four pallets of gules (like OTL)
Africa: no idea. I like Or and Azure to represent it, though.
Lombardia: Argent, a cross of Gules (like OTL Genoa)

The coat-of-arms of the Caramello is not well defined, but it should have Azure, as this colour shows on both the Cara and the de Mello CoAs. I'm using a blue sun over white simply because CK2 generated that randomly, lol.

How is this one?
Mix of the Genoan and the Piedmontan Crosses with a golden Eagle.

Oh, nice! The double-cross is indeed a ncie symbol for Sardinia itself, but I'm not sure if I like a golden eagle over so much white. A unique symbol for the country as a whole is a good idea, though (like the Golden Eague over a red field).

Also, 'Sardinian Empire' is a rather silly expression, and 'Italian Empire' is misleading even if all my vassals are italians. Any suggestions for a name?

I tried two designs:
-the first one merging the CoAs of the three-and-a-half kingdoms (for blue bars on gold for Africa, and the St. Ambrose cross for Lombardy)
-the second, adopting the heraldic Dolphin as a symbol for the Mediterranean, with white-on-red for Sardinia/Lombardy, blue-on-white for Africa, and red-on-gold for Aragon. The merchant ensign would probably have circles or crosses instead of the dolphins.

sardinia_flag3.png

flags back then usualy represented the monarch, not the nation so what you often had was a banner of arms. Considering the House is Caramello, this might be appropriate:

caramello.png

The coat-of-arms of the Caramello is not well defined, but it should have Azure, as this colour shows on both the Cara and the de Mello CoAs. I'm using a blue sun over white simply because CK2 generated that randomly, lol.

I made a entirely fictional escutcheon for Caramello based somewhat on your generated one. Argent a cross azure charged with sun gules at fess point.

caramello.png

I did the entire coat of arms. Inescutcheon is of the House of Caramello I made before. The shield for Kingdom of Africa I made up which is party per pale Or and azure charged with leopard passant guardant proper.

sardinia.png

Status
Not open for further replies.